• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was zapped, I am being zapped, who zapped,...............

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My worry is that there are many who have inside information, are able to provide good advice, can tear apart ridiculous policies and make the country a better place but are deterred from this zapping and stalking shit.

That's the kind of people i am more worried about. God knows what these people will do during critical time especially during GE.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...another classic self-masturbating thread started by one of my idols...
what is surprising is that there are so many pple giving the attention seeking whore the needed oxygen to spout his nonsense....
despite being caught bullshitting and proven wrong on countless occasions, scroobal still has the cheek to act like a credible forummer....lol.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keeping seeing such posts quite frequently.

I was away for sometime so not sure what happened. Anyone can throw some light on this. What is going on. I recall that we had the point systems for quite a long while but what changed.

When thru some old posts and noticed a lot of stalking. Also noticed lots of good contributors missing.

you are ungrateful. I lost Inf power while you still have them. So be thankful for what you got.

Increase my points.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Infractions don't result in bans anymore so the bullies have moved on to using the rep system to silence critics.

2. Many members bought donation or subscription accounts to boost their rep power so that's a good thing for the forum as the revenue is put to good use.

3. Pro PAP members often get gang zapped for airing their views.

Overall nothing much has changed. The forum is still a microcosm of Singapore society where strife is more common than civil discourse.

I am not pro PAP an I got zapped.

HighwayStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are ungrateful. I lost Inf power while you still have them. So be thankful for what you got.

Increase my points.

The Inf tool is useless anyway. The collective force decided to remove your fetish and for deliberately quoting huge chunk of posts. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The main objective of zapping is not so much to reduce points, but to irritate the zapped person.
If the zapped person is not irritated, zapping is also useless. :biggrin:

The Inf tool is useless anyway. The collective force decided to remove your fetish and for deliberately quoting huge chunk of posts. :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keeping seeing such posts quite frequently.

I was away for sometime so not sure what happened. Anyone can throw some light on this. What is going on. I recall that we had the point systems for quite a long while but what changed.

When thru some old posts and noticed a lot of stalking. Also noticed lots of good contributors missing.

lianbeng actually enjoy seeing all red in my reputation! :biggrin: keep on zapping me lah!

Lukas Podolski

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main objective of zapping is not so much to reduce points, but to irritate the zapped person.
If the zapped person is not irritated, zapping is also useless. :biggrin:

That's right. Zapping in the virtual world has no effect. Be a man and slug it out.

Zr2GIaR.jpg