• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
HH condo launch liao...received th below today

HH is launching Condominium @ "The Canal Garden Precinct" for sales which consists of

types below:-

Type A ( 3 + 1 rooms )

GFA : 1,472 sf

Price from 901,800

Type C ( 2 rooms )

GFA : 845 sf

Price from 615,800

Type D ( 1 room )

GFA : 628 sf

Price from 457,800

Booking is strictly base on 1st come 1st serve basis

Booking Fees: RM 30,000

lkming

Good points to remind again as even many local agents I spoke to didn't realize. I will get a page setup soon

Hi
Can I confirm that if I buy a bumi lot from a subsale (from a bumi), can I sell to a foreigner subsequently? I previously forego a deal as I was told by the agent I can only sell back to a Malaysian although he needs not be a bumi, but not foreigner. Can anyone clarify this? Thanks.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi
Can I confirm that if I buy a bumi lot from a subsale (from a bumi), can I sell to a foreigner subsequently? I previously forego a deal as I was told by the agent I can only sell back to a Malaysian although he needs not be a bumi, but not foreigner. Can anyone clarify this? Thanks.

Not advisable... although you can seek approval but why take the risk to save 15%?

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

I don't think it is so easy to convert from bumi-lot to international lot as an individual. Otherwise, many will buy from bumi at a discount and convert to international . Bumi will not be stupid to sell cheap to you too.

I was offered this deal before by a developer sales executive and I politely declined it . The middle man asked me to provide fund for the bumi to buy new launch and after everything is settled, they will convert it back to international lot for me.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
To residents of Horizon Hills, today I received a call from Guardhouse while I was working in Spore. Apparently some visitors who were dressed up nicely told the Guardroom they are "Bankers" and acting on behalf of RHB bank and they are there at my house to take pictures externally as the owner ( me ) wants to sell it.

When I spoke to the Malay guy ( supposedly banker ), he confidently read out my exact address and the "Buyer" name. I have absolutely no dealings with RHB bank whatever. When I asked which lawyer got him here, he mentioned the law firm is representing the buyer and the law firm is in Ipoh, Perak.

I have restricted his entry. I even warned the guards never to allow such personnel from so-called banks to enter the place indiscriminately. They were well dressed and even had fake documents to show the guards

I have noticed that in the last 2 weeks there seems to be more "well dressed" strangers who seem to be looking at "the houses". Last weekend while in the garden with my kids a very smartly dressed person was at my gate and initially commented on how my place looked then started enquiring about my neighbours and if they were interested to sell. Though I,continued to be polite I pointedly asked him how he got in and who was he visiting. He was quite vague as to who he was 'Visiting' and when pressed He informed me that he was an agent who came to view one of the houses at the owners request. He then made an excuse and left. I spoke to the guard at the guard house and was informed that he was actually visiting a house at the owners instructions!! He may have visited the house BUT then decides to look around.
If genuine, then not that worried, BUT can never tell. It ONLY takes 1 time for something bad to happen. Please DON'T get me wrong and think I'm scare mongering.... far from it, I want our community to be safe and free from these "THREATS", S thatn WE ALL may enjoy a relaxed and safe enviroment. As in ANY place be vigiliant and a good neighbour and look out for each other and the property, doesn't matter if one is Malaysian, Singaporean, Foreigner or Martian...... Look out for one another and WE won't be VICTIMS...... ( my 2 cents...)

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
To residents of Horizon Hills, today I received a call from Guardhouse while I was working in Spore. Apparently some visitors who were dressed up nicely told the Guardroom they are "Bankers" and acting on behalf of RHB bank and they are there at my house to take pictures externally as the owner ( me ) wants to sell it.

When I spoke to the Malay guy ( supposedly banker ), he confidently read out my exact address and the "Buyer" name. I have absolutely no dealings with RHB bank whatever. When I asked which lawyer got him here, he mentioned the law firm is representing the buyer and the law firm is in Ipoh, Perak.

I have restricted his entry. I even warned the guards never to allow such personnel from so-called banks to enter the place indiscriminately. They were well dressed and even had fake documents to show the guards

Can you imagine seeing the pictures of your house on iproperty one day. Its good the guard make a point to call you on your mobile. 99% these are property agents. The property boom has created a lot of vultures vying for a piece of sales commission. Can you imagine how many people try to sell my property... from the bank officer who did my loan, to the insurance agent, to the developer staff (now "former staff")...

Last edited:

KeithC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, I just bought a sub sale unit at golf east. Anyone mind to share with me the layout drawing of cluster 2 storey unit? Would like to start planning for my renovation.

KeithC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, I am new here. Just bought a cluster unit 2storey at golf east. anyone mind to share with me the floor plan of these unit? Need to prepare for renovation.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Stuff in HH:

Some roads in The Gateway has seen some minor uneven surfaces. Also some Cluster houses recently had their tiles popped off, these were older 32 x 70 clusters and only affected 2-3 houses but were rectified subsequently by the developer.

Some houses in The Golf had houses with leaks and these had to be plugged up but these were early issues and were done up. More could be done to seal up the part of the construction area that is still ongoing but they have put guards there during the day but i noticed not really at night.

Some houses in The Hills had serious issues with their water proofing/defect in design which lead to pretty serious roof leakage. Even those in charge admitted it was a design flaw and one have to spend time and effort to rectify as this is more of a design issue.

Inception

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newsflash: Terrace House (20x70 and 22x70) at Valley West (Horizon Hills) will be launched in July 2013 with indicative price of between RM1.0m and RM1.3m.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newsflash: Terrace House (20x70 and 22x70) at Valley West (Horizon Hills) will be launched in July 2013 with indicative price of between RM1.0m and RM1.3m.

Amazing for 20x70 TERRACE to hit $1 mil RM in HH. Must be facing a waterfall with a scenic lake there. Anyway good for all who are vested there.

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is very expensive. But on second thought, is still cheap compare to condo.

Last edited: