• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
To highlight and dispel doubts about Security here in HH.

I was informed that yesterday evening at around 5 pm a car tried to gain entry into one of the precincts. The occupants tried gaining entry by telling the security that they were visiting a friend, however they could not give details of the friends. They became aggressive with the security who "stood his grounds" and refused them entry. They subsequently left but tried to gain entry to another Precint. The security guard informed the other precincts of this incident and the car with the 2 occupants were also refused entry to the other precincts. The police was called and they were apprehended and caught in front of of the row of shops opposite Yi Jia restaurant!
I have noticed that there is regular patrols of the security in the Precints enforcing the decision that I have bought into the "right" development from the point of view of the safety of my family.
An update on my "neighbour from HELL". Had several meetings with Township and I am informed that they will be working with MBJBT / local council to resolve this.

Last edited:

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its quite apparent there are many outsiders who are trying to get into Horizon Hills. I myself have receive a call from Guardroom at 1am last year saying I got visitors. I was shocked as my nearest relatives is in Muar. I asked to speak to the visitor only to hear from the guard that the "visitor" has reversed and drove off once he made that call to me.

Keep it up Horizon Hills.

A contractor used my address to try gain access to our precinct, grateful that Guard room called to verify .

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
From today Sunday times propnex advertorial

image.jpg

battman

big bro and big sis, i hope someone can answer my question;
if i buy a malaysian lot, can it be sold to international buyer in future?
i am malaysian.
thank you!

Nobama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impiana, Nusa Heights, re-sale condos at Bukit Indah and Ujana, Indaman vicinity condos....may find better value in some of these.

If pull hand brakes and they cannot sell at those prices, they will adjust. But if everyone just pays happily because of the strong Sing $, then cannot help liao, in the end everyone see liao - buy at ex prices from developers.

Check out the new launches in nusajaya here..many coming out fb.com/iskandarmalaysiaworld

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
big bro and big sis, i hope someone can answer my question;
if i buy a malaysian lot, can it be sold to international buyer in future?
i am malaysian.
thank you!

Yes you can as there are no foreign ration on the subsale market. Do bear in mind not for Bumi lots though (unless its Bumi release)

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you can as there are no foreign ration on the subsale market. Do bear in mind not for Bumi lots though (unless its Bumi release)

I must correct a misconception here, Bumi Lots can be sold to non Bumis after they have been converted to "NonBumi" or commonly held believe "International" Lots. Subsequently these "Bumi Released" lots either from the Developers or from Subsale, can then be sold on to other Non Bumis, to use a common term, without any restrictions. ONLY when a subsequent Bumi buys the "former Bumi property" which the property may have changed hands several times before this, will it then revert back to it's former status of bring a "Bumi Lot". Then the process starts again with the current Bumi owner having to apply to get it released in order to sell to a Non Bumi buyer once again.
( Could the moderator or Bro Wuqi make this a sticky as this had been explain several times in earlier versions of LiJB and the misconception is being perpetuated by those who are "hazy" about this concept........ )

gouxiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, am looking for a rental unit in HH. Anyone has nny to recommend? & do you know if there're any restrictions on dog keeping?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi there, am looking for a rental unit in HH. Anyone has nny to recommend? & do you know if there're any restrictions on dog keeping?

Yes, my friend has one cluster for rental, I can put you guys in contact directly. PM me if keen

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I must correct a misconception here, Bumi Lots can be sold to non Bumis after they have been converted to "NonBumi" or commonly held believe "International" Lots. Subsequently these "Bumi Released" lots either from the Developers or from Subsale, can then be sold on to other Non Bumis, to use a common term, without any restrictions. ONLY when a subsequent Bumi buys the "former Bumi property" which the property may have changed hands several times before this, will it then revert back to it's former status of bring a "Bumi Lot". Then the process starts again with the current Bumi owner having to apply to get it released in order to sell to a Non Bumi buyer once again.
( Could the moderator or Bro Wuqi make this a sticky as this had been explain several times in earlier versions of LiJB and the misconception is being perpetuated by those who are "hazy" about this concept........ )

Good points to remind again as even many local agents I spoke to didn't realize. I will get a page setup soon