• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
As Bro WuQi clarified to my questions its actually a Townhouse or what we call cluster house here in SG. I have lived in one before and wont be interested in doing so again. Its usually narrow, several floors(mine was 5) , built up was abv3500sqft but still felt narrow. Maintenance very high due to common facilities ahred between few houses, we had to pay over 550 per mth SGD. Lots of ang mos as they like this lifestyle and pool facing unit had noise problems. Its not the same as normal landed. Its strata landed which means you cant change facade and it effectively operates like a condo. I dont know if its going to be the same in HH. Also, as it is in MY perhaps it'll be more spacious.
My sister was at HH today and was told they will be launching link houses next month.

Thanks Chocolate, i asked my friends if they will buy, we all decided not to for this.
Setia has a new landed development near HH btw. Mainly clusters.

Just to update on some reference prices there from direct sellers, definitely not me. ):
There is a cluster selling for 1.2m in HH
There is a semi-D going for 2m in HH

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Chocolate, i asked my friends if they will buy, we all decided not to for this.
Setia has a new landed development near HH btw. Mainly clusters.

Just to update on some reference prices there from direct sellers, definitely not me. ):
There is a cluster selling for 1.2m in HH
There is a semi-D going for 2m in HH

Just to add, this category of landed ( Townhouse/ cluster) has good rental returns though, higher than typical landed. This is because Ang Mohs/Mat Sallehs i.e Caucasians like it and pay good rental. Again its based on my experience in SG.
Setia clusters I think D'Flore no more units available even for Malaysians, D'Fronde foreign quota filled , they refused to accept anymore cheques from foreigners. I dont know if there's anything else more recent. But HH, I did hear they are launching link houses in July, likely 1M range pricing .

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Chocolate, you are right on Foreign Quota for Setia cluster near HH is FULL.
Do you have any idea on HH coming lauching link house on its land size and build up?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Chocolate, you are right on Foreign Quota for Setia cluster near HH is FULL.
Do you have any idea on HH coming lauching link house on its land size and build up?[/QUOT

The staff as HH sales gallery said they dont have details yet but looking at the pictures it doesnt look big, 2 storeys. Price is around 1M. Its likely going to be smaller than Setia's cluster. Setia is running out of land in BI I gather . So maybe they arent building many houses in each phase. They ( SP Setia)did say they may launch another landed next year. Perhaps you can try Nusa Duta or wait for the HH info.If you're keen on Setia houses , best to register very early.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I recalled correctly, the sales guy told me the size of terrace it is either 20x70 or 22x70.

The staff as HH sales gallery said they dont have details yet but looking at the pictures it doesnt look big, 2 storeys. Price is around 1M. Its likely going to be smaller than Setia's cluster. [/QUOTE]

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the next 2 years, I think <$1mil RM new terrace launches in Iskandar will be getting lesser and lesser.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially with freehold property in a proper gated and guarded environment will eventually become very valuable...

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terraces in Pasir Ris were a few hundred thousand sing dollars a few decades ago. now selling millions. landed along Yio Chu Kang road were less than S$100k several decades ago. Now also worth millions. Such increases in property values can happen in Iskandar if u can and have time to wait. will be good gifts for your future generations :-)

But do you think that RM 1 million being the norm for terraces would be stretching the limit a little?

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terraces in Pasir Ris were a few hundred thousand sing dollars a few decades ago. now selling millions. landed along Yio Chu Kang road were less than S$100k several decades ago. Now also worth millions. Such increases in property values can happen in Iskandar if u can and have time to wait. will be good gifts for your future generations :-)

Like your optimism! And looking forward to that myself too! :biggrin:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you guys think of the current condo launch? The Canal.Works out to abt 720psf for 3 bedroom unit, not sure about the smaller units. Is this worth buying?I havent been down yet to check it out, wonder if there is a showflat.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
720psf seemed to be very cheap as compared to those leased hold projects nearby.
Why not? Have any details on these condos? what are the furnishing? maintenance fees? facing and floor plans?

What do you guys think of the current condo launch? The Canal.Works out to abt 720psf for 3 bedroom unit, not sure about the smaller units. Is this worth buying?I havent been down yet to check it out, wonder if there is a showflat.

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel that the future new launch will be much expensive than this in the Nusajaya area. You can try the resale units, like sky executive. It should be around 550 psf. If you must buy new launch, don't wait anymore, no developers will sell cheaper than the previous new launch.

Choose one that is not facing highway if you need to buy.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
720psf seemed to be very cheap as compared to those leased hold projects nearby.
Why not? Have any details on these condos? what are the furnishing? maintenance fees? facing and floor plans?

Sorry I dont have details as I havent been down there yet.Nusa Idaman has a condo , Idaman Residences going even cheaper at 450psf I hear. But for me personally, I prefer HH. NI has a moque so am concerned about sound, also I hear its more like an apartment, no full facilities.
HH quantum is big though, may be higher than their landed, for 3 bedroom. Size is 1472sqft, so its abt 1.1M for a unit which is around 7th to 8th floor.So that is one reason I am hesitating.The 2 bedroom psf is higher I believe.

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
New HH Condo

IMG_20130612_141411.jpg

Meimei

Hi . I am new here.
I'd like to check if anyone know what were the prices of the intermediate and corner lots of linked terrace at The Canal. And the sizes too. Thanks

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is at the cove area. smaller units salesgirl quoted me 400k ++ RM for 650sf or something (studio), but these are lower floor ones. if u r still malaysian citizen, can get one? love the golf course and the little ponds / lakes, goodness. so charming. also enquired about the latest launch. salesgirl said will be about August, and most likely they expect balloting will be the order of the day. as someone else pointed out, sizes as 20x70 and 22x70 (small.) and prices start about 1M.
Questions i forgot to ask: is it individual or strata title? and do the terrace house owners have to pay a maintenance fee / sinking fund to maintain the golf course / greenery / waterways? I suppose everyone must chip in. And how much is the maintenance fee per month? anyone knows?

Last edited: