• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely the delulu slut has again accused a bloke of whistling at her. This time it's a coffee shop stall holder.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Today (25 April 24) and yesterday also got people at coffee shop harassed me with whistling. One is a stall holder that insulted me mad and said “are you woman?” when I asked him why he is bullying woman using whistle.

He is a new stall holder and first time I saw him at this coffee shop that I have been visiting for a year and no stall holder whistled. He later told police said he was relaxing at stall then whistle when it’s obviously a lie: he was walking to me and walking back - to and fro - and whistling to harass me.

And he whistled many times before that hiding in his corner stall and I didn’t know it’s him until he walked towards me and whistled then I know it’s him. I confronted him at his stall and he made those insulting remarks of “are you woman” and insulting me mad.

Obviously I am not mad but he is ganging up with all the Malaysians and Singaporeans, China Chinese, Hongkie Cantonese, India Indians, Japanese ETC using whistle and knocks to harass me.

If it’s not an evil conspiracy against me, tell me why the Hongkie Cantonese, China woman or her accomplice in units above and these strangers all using whistle as a common sneaky weapon to insult woman. Since when it’s acceptable for men to gang up to whistle at women? And don’t be surprised there are low class women that ganged up with men to use whistle to bully me. Where’s justice?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1714172276448.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have splash boiling water at her.
Grab her hair and slam her head against the wall.
Rip out her bra and press the hot kettle against her nipple.

@ginfreely 你是个超级白!

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must have recognized the fishy odour from her hole, therefore he whistled.

Scent of a Whore

1714181256333.png

Of course we know she's not a virgin, now she's even not a woman. But definitely a big whore.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do police keep records of all the calls made by this fucking cheebye? There needs to be a time when they handcuff the bitch and fuck her with a baton till her cheebye bleed while whistling.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do police keep records of all the calls made by this fucking cheebye? There needs to be a time when they handcuff the bitch and fuck her with a baton till her cheebye bleed while whistling.
U think police so free?

They just on standby to arrest her once she gets violent!