• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fathers' Chatgroup Thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a slut! :biggrin:
So good to be criminal bully tell lies act innocent call people slut then act poor thing in fathers thread. Just tell whatever things I was insulted back to yourselves. You chose not to go war no go court means whatever pap ceca said is true. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So good to be criminal bully tell lies act innocent call people slut then act poor thing in fathers thread. Just tell whatever things I was insulted back to yourselves. You chose not to go war no go court means whatever pap ceca said is true. Pui!
And you act poor thing fathers and your descendants deserved everything in every way. Pui!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
From my observation, kids today are soft and only wants to make easy money. I don't know if it's due to the Western culture influence or what, but many just don't believe in working hard for their money.
Not just easy money, they have an inflated sense of self-entitlement. Are selfish, conceited and lack the proper values. They expect to have the best without working to earn it. They expect to be pampered and treated like royalty, and are habitual freeloaders. They expect the world to bend backwards for them. Gosh, I really hate them.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just easy money, they have an inflated sense of self-entitlement. Are selfish, conceited and lack the proper values. They expect to have the best without working to earn it. They expect to be pampered and treated like royalty, and are habitual freeloaders. They expect the world to bend backwards for them. Gosh, I really hate them.
Exactly. And those who can earn more are always very arrogant of their achievements. They also think very highly of themselves, all with the wrong attitudes.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was taught to earn my keeps :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I used to do that, diligently kept my savings in Hyflux bonds, then overnight I lost everything, and start all over now.

In a way, i realized that if money is not spent, it is not yours.
Even my children know about my massive losses. As a confused father, if I say these hard truths to my kids, they may not even want to save.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Captr4ure.JPG

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anywhere, if you worked 9~5 in a honest job, you will not earn much.
You must be smart and cunning and gutsy to do some "not legal" &/or illegal jobs to afford more.
But, firstly, are you prepared for the six-stars
Changi Ritz-Carlton if caught?

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to do that, diligently kept my savings in Hyflux bonds, then overnight I lost everything, and start all over now.

In a way, i realized that if money is not spent, it is not yours. Even my children know about my massive losses. As a confused father, if I say these hard truths to my kids, they may not even want to save.

Thats why I never buy shares, bonds, etc.
It is a gambling investment, instrument beyond your control.

I play bacccarat whereby I made my own calculated decisions.
Sometimes I played opposite the majority and whether I win or lose, I am only responsible to my wallet.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anywhere, if you worked 9~5 in a honest job, you will not earn much.
You must be smart and cunning and gutsy to do some "not legal" &/or illegal jobs to afford more.
But, firstly, are you prepared for the six-stars
Changi Ritz-Carlton if caught?
yes, I do tell my kids that the world is not fair. If you are not there, you will never be there.

If they work hard, they will only go so far. Like Army, you work hard you retire as a Colonel but to get a star, you must be in the inner-circle. In civil service, if you work hard, you retire as a DD but not D, it's ok even if you are a slacko. You just need to be able to go against your principles and keep secrets.

I also share with them examples of china and indian people cheating and going against the rules in the course of my work, eg. Indians set up companies in Singapore get China/Taiwan products and relabel them as made-in-singapore and enjoy low-tariffs when sending to India.

Of course, if you do bad things, must be smart, don't get caught.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then, your money management. People are spending more than they are earning.
Do you really need a credit card, a car, a gold Rolex, etc.
My pigeon hole is fully paid. I don't have liabilities. I don't need to get a bank loan to buy a condo.
WHats important is having a roof with water and electricity

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to do anything illegal, you must not be greedy.
It should be hit and run and cover your tracks well.
No paper trail, no money trail, no witnesses. All very discreet and strictly handle by yourself.
You can only trust yourself.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Statue of Limitations is
_______ years?
I had already kept my
"extra earnings" since more than 40 years ago.
At that time, records are not computerised.
I had hit and run and
kept those dirty , filthy money in
"undisclosed account".

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Statue of Limitations is
_______ years?
I had already kept my
"extra earnings" since more than 40 years ago.
At that time, records are not computerised.
I had hit and run and
kept those dirty , filthy money in
"undisclosed account".
These days it's different. Banks need to flag suspicious money transfers. RMs and Internal Audit will not touch the big boys or VIPs, once a while they will flag commoners, to show that they got do checks.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days it's different. Banks need to flag suspicious money transfers. RMs and Internal Audit will not touch the big boys or VIPs, once a while they will flag commoners, to show that they got do checks.

During my era, things were easier.