• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Teen Mums: Raising 3 Kids Who Have Different Fathers

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman is a SG heroine. She alone bore and raising two sons for SAF. I predict she will meet AMDK and leave judgemental SG society for good

It will not end there. After get fucked and dumped by AMDK, she will return to this wretched land with her mongrel kid, finally settling down with a goody two shoe church going Sinkie beta.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it extreme? Singapore has zero population growth and the Pigs And Pigs are always highlighting this. Here u have a woman who has 3 kids and u think its extreme? If every woman in singapore was like her and have 3 kids, we don't need all these CECA and chink FTs here.
I wonder if you had read the article.

Single teen mums are often made to believe they’re ‘unwanted’ by men. So when I first met my ex-husband a few years after, I was swayed by his sweet tongue.

Life was rosy at first until he turned physically abusive and dabbled in illegal matters. In a desperate attempt to salvage the marriage, I had my number two (Caius) with him.

I was so blinded by love that I thought a child could ‘save’ him. But months after, I called it quits when he tried to take money from the baby’s ang bao to pay off his debt and used weapons to threaten us.

I filed for a PPO (Personal Protection Order) against him, and then a divorce. I told him he could get me involved, but never my kids.

Several years later, I met my current husband and had my number three (Alessa). He is a simple man; he’s more mature; he jokes; he loves me.

Which part of her interview states that she pro create is to help the Singapore population. It is about her making mistake in relationship and pop out children out from her mistake.

Having CECA and chink FT is not because of Singaporeans do not want to have children. It is due to high cost of living and the ball-lessness of sinkies who have no balls to throw out the incompetent PAP. U putting the blame of sinkies and not the govt.

Sinkies should just be self-exterminated. Voting for a WEF president and dunno what is WEF and only care about Ong Lai Huat. no wonder 97% vaccinated.

Extreme here is not about her having 3 children, it is about why she die die want to have children. because she want the support from a man. and it is carry out this way one man after another. And i am surprise there are men super beta enough to do it, her current husband.

let's make a guess: are they vaccinated?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it extreme? Singapore has zero population growth and the Pigs And Pigs are always highlighting this. Here u have a woman who has 3 kids and u think its extreme? If every woman in singapore was like her and have 3 kids, we don't need all these CECA and chink FTs here.
Nope... We will need FT to rescue our economy from low ses sinki who cannot work and dun want to work De woh, only want to draw reserve

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is kind of a stupid comment, right? Coming from a stupid mind? Halimah grew up without a father. Ravi Menon, MAS Chairman also grew up without a father, etc. U saying these people are criminals?
Dumb idiots like you don't know how to read, isn't it? I said MOST, not ALL, you idiot! Just look at those jailed criminal records and you notice most of them grew up fatherless.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dumb idiots like you don't know how to read, isn't it? I said MOST, not ALL, you idiot! Just look at those jailed criminal records and you notice most of them grew up fatherless.
Most don't become criminals, fucktard. U only look at one group, the black in the US and you base your whole theory on it. Only a piece of of dogshit retard will do that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Nope... We will need FT to rescue our economy from low ses sinki who cannot work and dun want to work De woh, only want to draw reserve
singaporeans are some of the hardest working people in the world, the stats prove that. But they cannot work and don't want to work for $1200 a month because to support their family in singapore, it cost way more then that. It does not help their situation at all. FT can and will work for $1200 a month because they are supporting their families very comfortably in Bangladesh, India, China, etc. There $1200 is big fuck. So, which part of all this are you confused with?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporeans are some of the hardest working people in the world, the stats prove that. But they cannot work and don't want to work for $1200 a month because to support their family in singapore, it cost way more then that. It does not help their situation at all. FT can and will work for $1200 a month because they are supporting their families very comfortably in Bangladesh, India, China, etc. There $1200 is big fuck. So, which part of all this are you confused with?
It ish official De.... Many sinki have mental health problem, how to work?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, now Hawker wash plate auntie also earn $2000-2500 liao, why u always quote outdated data?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most don't become criminals, fucktard. U only look at one group, the black in the US and you base your whole theory on it. Only a piece of of dogshit retard will do that.
If you said I based on one group, then where is your study proof? Come on, show me where you got your "smart" figure or you pull that out of your ass, you dumb fuck. At least prison records can check if you really want to. Most of those criminals have a troubled childhood living in poverty, mixed with a bad environment of friends, no father to discipline them, and so on. Not like you fucking fairy tale pulling out of your ass dreamy world.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those jailbirds are mostly poor.
The rich guys gets away with everything.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you said I based on one group, then where is your study proof? Come on, show me where you got your "smart" figure or you pull that out of your ass, you dumb fuck. At least prison records can check if you really want to. Most of those criminals have a troubled childhood living in poverty, mixed with a bad environment of friends, no father to discipline them, and so on. Not like you fucking fairy tale pulling out of your ass dreamy world.
In the US, bad neighbourhoods and poor families created wealthy rappers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Seem like u long time no in job market?

Is it u are Kong cum also?

Please seek help while early like me, else too late mean no return liao
Miserable cock sucker like u asking me to seek help. hahahhaha. u are such a fucking clown

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia Skilled Visa - she should skill up and leave this ungrateful and judgmental cuntry with her kids, denying SAF generals three good cannon fodder