• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expert Advice Needed - what happen if I accidentally step into this circle?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Eat more of your pekswapu chicken?

Just kidding.....

Nothing done intentionally will be faulted....if you apologised and go home take a bath with 8 pomelo leaves all will be fine...

Hahahaha tuayapeh advice must listen lol. Anyway in Singapore where offerings are rampant on a daily basis it's unavoidable to kick or step on them. Funny though in China and other countries with large chinese community like Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines etc they observed Hungry Ghost Festival only the 15th day of the seventh month.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
like singapore cantonese they pray on 15th too.
Hahahaha tuayapeh advice must listen lol. Anyway in Singapore where offerings are rampant on a daily basis it's unavoidable to kick or step on them. Funny though in China and other countries with large chinese community like Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines etc they observed Hungry Ghost Festival only the 15th day of the seventh month.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dread the first coz i scared step on ash. All because of SG ghost stories books, which scare the shit out of me when i was young... Dun want wake up tmr with swollen leg or swollen kkj. Then people keep burning at every single grass patch and roadside on the 1st...