• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster dream analyst experts lip lai, last night i dream of..

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
my former lady boss came back from maternity leave smiling at me. She laid down beside me, said her husband long time never service her since pregnant days.

She lifted up her bra and show me her A cup tits & light brown raisins. Just when i was about to teh her nehneh to kickoff the fun and action, i woke up..

It was 2am, i tried to go back to sleep to continue the dream but didnt happen

Any dream analyst experts can advise this dream got what meaning?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try to keep a dream journal, record down whatever you can remember, If totally forgotten that's okay, resume recording for the next dream you can remember.

You might notice a pattern or recurring theme. Or see parallels in real life.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
my former lady boss came back from maternity leave smiling at me. She laid down beside me, said her husband long time never service her since pregnant days.

She lifted up her bra and show me her A cup tits & light brown raisins. Just when i was about to teh her nehneh to kickoff the fun and action, i woke up..

I tot your lady boss take out her 9in black combat and pink your mouth...

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be careful! Tonight you'll have a nightmare of the same scene but at a certain unit in Mayfair condo. And instead of your lady boss, the one who's lifting up her bra for you to see is a slut but a virgin. And you won't be able to wake up so soon.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Means you're not having enough sex, and your subconscious mind is deeply affected.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
iu