• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expert Advice Needed - what happen if I accidentally step into this circle?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time, just say "let the spring blossoms bloom" in any language, even thai...can add "chok dee" even.
if you're around that area / spot - just go buy a pkt of offerings that comes in a set at $9, and pay homage to the powers that be.

you mean bring the offerings to meet the mp session?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you accidentally stepped into the circle, some people may get angry at you, but nothing is going to happen. Some really pissed off bloke might
swear at you with some profane words, most likely in Hokkien, but that's the worst that will happen. If you don't do anything but simply walked away, nothing further will happen.

If you want something to happen, you can spit or pee into the circle after stepping into it, and depending on your luck, something bad may happen to you. Have fun!:biggrin:

Cheers!

What should I do if I accidentally step into this circle?

If I didn't do anything what will happen to me?.............

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mean bring the offerings to meet the mp session?

nah, for that you must get offerings of candle wax and long piano wires from escher and bring them under any lamp-post after their mps sessions to dance the night away :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I scare inside circle have something feasting the kim zua

dont worry, FAP cocksucker has been doing his round telling the good brothers to use paywave, kam kam (the cock) so simple.

[video=youtube;nox_r6g5PFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nox_r6g5PFo[/video]

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What should I do if I accidentally step into this circle?

If I didn't do anything what will happen to me?

Nothing will happen to you froggy. You will be alright.
It's better to take good care of your parents, siblings when they are alive. Not when they have already passed on. It's too late, whatever you do, when they have passed on.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nothing will happen to you froggy. You will be alright.
It's better to take good care of your parents, siblings when they are alive. Not when they have already passed on. It's too late, whatever you do, when they have passed on.

Thank you bro. Very good advice,

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So how? What to do?

Eat more of your pekswapu chicken?

Just kidding.....

Nothing done intentionally will be faulted....if you apologised and go home take a bath with 8 pomelo leaves all will be fine...