• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expensive f**ks

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guys at their level are less interested in sex for sex's sake and more interested with having someone they can talk to. :biggrin:

They prefer stability, not variety... even if their body can still take it. :wink:

Just like pappie Michael Palmer, of all the ladies, he had to hook up with some grassroots floozy. :cool:

Is there a study to link decreasing intelligence as one gets older?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I know him and he definitely has that not horse face but Donkey face..and these are the 3 horses he owned.

DSC_0448.JPG

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Laura Ong's mangoes are very expensive. It costs Michael Palmer a promising political career rising to minister (salary of $1 million), a lucrative legal career (>$1 million), and a broken marriage.

SMSes expose Michael Palmer's affair

1615202637205.png

1615202664844.png

In a shock move on Wednesday, Speaker of the House Michael Palmer resigned as Member of Parliament for Punggol East after revealing he had an extramarital affair with Madam Laura Ong, an ex-employee of the People's Association working in Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC.

By Judith Tan
The New Paper
Saturday, Dec 15, 2012

This intriguing text message sent to The New Paper by a contact at 10.48am on Saturday was the first hint of what unfolded yesterday.

TNP immediately tried to find out more about what seemed like an explosive story. For the next hour, there was silence.

Then a couple more messages arrived five minutes before noon from a source close to the woman linked to the scandal.

At noon, four e-mails with the header "Michael Palmer" were sent to TNP.

Attached to three of them were screengrabs of SMS and e-mail exchanges allegedly between the politician and the woman. Michael Palmer. Speaker of Parliament since last year. Young, dashing politician. This was a big story indeed.

The messages, which seemed to have been sent to the woman's smartphone, suggested an intimate relationship between the two, which included regular Monday meetings.

One message reads: "Hello darling... I love you loads. More than I sometimes show... Sorry. Love love."

Another message says: "But you can't judge our relationship by just what happens on Monday."

One e-mail shows a forwarded message: "Your booking at Fairmont Singapore." The last e-mail sent by the source contained a picture of a Dior handbag that Mr Palmer purportedly gave the woman.

Shortly after, the informant said in an SMS that the issue needed to be escalated. He declined to speak to TNP and would only communicate through SMS.

"You recall Yaw Shin Leong? We need good ministers," he wrote.

Mr Yaw, a former member of the Workers' Party, was the MP for Hougang before news of his alleged extramarital affairs caused his sacking earlier this year.

As TNP was trying to verify the information given by the source, somewhere else in Singapore that same day, Mr Palmer was coming clean to the People's Action Party (PAP).

He met Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean and said that "he would resign his positions", the media was told in a press conference chaired by the DPM on Wednesday.

When Mr Palmer apologised "for what he had done", Mr Teo told him to look after his family and to do what he could "to make up for the hurt he had caused them".

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
$2,000 a month, a Mercedes Benz, a rent-free apartment at The Parc condominium

All these towkays need releases from their stressful jobs?

A businessman, his mistress - Miss Mermaid 2016 - and her lover, caught in love triangle that ends in violence

View attachment 105490
Owner of SNL Logistics Lim Hong Liang (left) was found guilty of taking part in a seven-person conspiracy to cause grievous hurt to Mr Joshua Koh Kian Yong (centre), the lover of Ms Audrey Chen Ying Fang.
PHOTOS: ST FILE
shaffiq_alkhatib.png

Shaffiq Alkhatib
Court Correspondent

MAY 21, 2019

SINGAPORE - A married businessman took a beauty contestant as his mistress for almost two years and showered her with gifts including a luxury car, but when she found herself a younger lover, he flew into a rage.

According to court documents, Lim Hong Liang, 55, twice ordered his mistress' lover to be attacked.

Over the two attacks, Mr Joshua Koh Kian Yong suffered several injuries including fractures to his nose and lacerations to his face.

A scar on the now 35-year-old's mouth is likely to remain a permanent feature.

On Tuesday (April 2), District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt found Lim, the owner of SNL Logistics, guilty of taking part in a seven-person conspiracy to cause grievous hurt to Mr Koh by using a weapon.

The judge also found a middleman linked to the attack - mover Ong Hock Chye, 48 - guilty of the same offence. The pair were convicted after a 10-day trial.

Lim was smitten with Ms Audrey Chen Ying Fang, 27, after they met in 2014. Although he was married with three children, the pair became involved in an intimate relationship.
Ron Lim De Mai, 26, was jailed for three years, with four strokes of the cane, on March 21, 2018.

He gave her a job at his logistics firm. As an administrative executive, she was paid about $2,000 a month but the court heard that she did not have to turn up for work.
The car he gave her - a white Mercedes Benz - carried the plate "1991", her birth year.

She used his credit cards and paid for her needs with it.

Lim even allowed her to live rent-free in a unit he owned at The Parc condominium in West Coast Walk, renovating it to her preferred "Hello Kitty" theme.

But he set her a condition - she was his and only his.

In their submissions, Deputy Public Prosecutors Tan Wen Hsien and Stephanie Koh said: "In return, Lim expected her to be faithful to him, and not to 'fool around outside'."

But she did. In March 2016, Ms Chen started dating Mr Koh, a banquet waiter, and announced their relationship on social media.

When Lim discovered Ms Chen, who was crowned Miss Mermaid 2016, was seeing Mr Koh and taking him to the apartment, he paid $5,000 to hitmen to scar Mr Koh's face.

About a month after they started dating, Lim's older son and Lim's nephew Ron Lim De Mai, 26, turned up at The Parc condominium.

The first attack took place on April 8. The two men barged into the apartment Ms Chen and Mr Koh were in and Ron Lim attacked him relentlessly, punching and kicking him for about 15 minutes.

As he lay there injured, they took photos of Mr Koh with their phones.

At Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, Mr Koh was found to have fractures to his nose.

After the attack, Lim, who was then in China for a kidney transplant, sent Ms Chen voice messages in Mandarin. He accused her of bringing a man to the apartment while he was overseas.

But the young lovers were not deterred and continued seeing each other. However, they were found out again.

On April 30 at 1am, while the two were having supper at Huay Kwang Thai Kitchen in Townshend Road near Little India, Mr Koh was ambushed.

He was punched in the head and as he tried to run, he was slashed with a penknife on his arm and face.

Ms Chen testified that she saw a gaping wound on Mr Koh's mouth. Although he was treated at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, that scar is now likely to be permanent.
The DPPs said: "The disfiguring wound would be a poignant reminder to the victim to stay away from (Lim's) mistress."

According to court documents, Lim wanted his nephew to "teach Joshua a lesson" and it was Ron Lim who roped in Ong to recruit others to carry out the task.
The DPPs stated: "At Ong's suggestion, the plan evolved into slashing Joshua's face, which Lim agreed to.

"At all stages, Lim and Ong were actively aware of the manner and extent of the eventual attack on Joshua."

The slasher - Nur Muhammad Irwan Mohd Ngat, 30 - was dealt with earlier in court along with the other attackers, which included former technician Mohammad Amin Aman, 47; Juhari Ab Karim, 34; and Ron Lim.

They were each sentenced to between 15 months and 14½ years' jail.

Of these four men, only Juhari, who had punched Mr Koh but did not slash him, was spared the cane.

Irwan, who was also found guilty of drug trafficking, received the harshest sentence which also included 16 strokes of the cane.

His then fiancee - Nur Atika Fauziana Sherhan, 22 - who was also involved in the second attack, was sentenced earlier to reformative training.

On Tuesday, the businessman was offered bail of $10,000 while Ong's bail was set at $20,000. They are slated to be sentenced on May 17.

Offenders convicted of causing grievous hurt with a weapon can be jailed for life or jailed for up to 15 years with a fine or caning.

Lim cannot be caned as he is over 50 years old.
All three can be in competition for the ugliest looking people. Have you seen more farking hideous looking farks?!

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MP salary

Bukit Batok MP David Ong resigns, leaves PAP due to personal indiscretion; SDP says it will contest by-election
  • Mr Ong says he is stepping down due to 'personal indiscretion on my part which I deeply regret'
  • He is believed to have had an extramarital affair with a grassroots activist in his ward. The woman is understood to be Ms Wendy Lim, 41, who works in logistics
  • A by-election for Bukit Batok SMC is to be held 'in due course'
  • The PAP's first priority is to make sure Bukit Batok is in good hands; Jurong MP Desmond Lee will look after residents
  • SDP secretary-general Chee Soon Juan says the party is looking forward to contesting the by-election
1 of 2
dummy.gif

People’s Action Party politician David Ong is resigning as the MP for Bukit Batok, and from his party, due to “personal reasons”.

People’s Action Party politician David Ong is resigning as the MP for Bukit Batok, and from his party, due to “personal reasons”.
PHOTO: ST FILE

1615203570233.png

1615203593191.png

Janice Heng, Rachel Au-Yong and Tham Yuen-C

APR 11, 2016

SINGAPORE - People's Action Party (PAP) politician David Ong, 54, is resigning as the Member of Parliament for Bukit Batok, and from his party, due to personal indiscretion.

A by-election will be held for the single-seat ward, said the Prime Minister's Office in a statement on Saturday (March 12) afternoon.

The Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) said it will be contesting the by-election.

The statement from the Prime Minister's Office read: "David has worked hard as an MP and served his residents diligently. I thank him for his contributions.

"I intend to hold a by-election in Bukit Batok SMC in due course. In the meantime, Mr Desmond Lee, Senior Minister of State for Home Affairs and National Development and MP for Jurong GRC, will take care of Bukit Batok residents."

When contacted, Mr Ong told The Sunday Times: "I feel that it’s the right thing to do to step down for the best interests of the party, my constituents and family.

"There is personal indiscretion on my part which I deeply regret. I would appreciate if you can give me and my family the privacy to heal and rebuild."

He is believed to have had an extramarital affair with a woman who is a grassroots activist in his ward. She is understood to be Ms Wendy Lim, 41, who works in a logistics firm.

Photographs of her participating in grassroots activities in Bukit Batok and supporting the party during last September's General Election were posted on a Facebook page titled Bukit Batok PAP Woman's Wing. Some showed her with Mr Ong.

Channel NewsAsia reported on Saturday night that the affair is believed to have gone on for at least six months, "and came to light after the woman's husband complained about it".

In a press conference held less than an hour after the news broke, Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam told reporters that the PAP's first priority is to make sure that Bukit Batok is in good hands until the by-election.

Although it is a single seat, Bukit Batok is "part of the Jurong family" together with Jurong GRC and Yuhua, he said. That is why Jurong GRC MPs Desmond Lee and Ang Wei Neng - who were also present at the press conference - will be stepping in to help.

Mr Lee will look after Bukit Batok residents and Mr Ang will take over Mr Ong's role as chairman of Jurong-Clementi Town Council, with immediate effect.

Said Mr Lee, who is also Senior Minister of State for Home Affairs and National Development: "My immediate priority is to ensure residents of Bukit Batok will be well taken care of." He said he was in close touch with community leaders and will conduct Meet-the-People Sessions and house visits to listen to residents' concerns.

Mr Ang said he would work hard to ensure a seamless takeover of the town council so that residents of Bukit Batok, Yuhua and Jurong GRC will get the same level of service.

Asked when the PAP found out, Mr Tharman said it was "totally unexpected, very sudden".

"(We were) all taken aback but we will recover," he said, adding that there was a very strong team of grassroots and activists.

As for whether there had been any rumours before the General Election in September 2015, Mr Tharman said: "Certainly not."

SDP secretary-general Chee Soon Juan, in a statement issued on Saturday afternoon, said: “The SDP looks forward to contesting the by-election that will be called in the constituency.

“We will continue to push for the alternative policies that we advocated during the last GE and we look forward to be the people's voice in Parliament.”

Mr Ong entered politics in the 2011 General Election and was elected as one of the MPs for Jurong GRC.

In the 2015 General Election, his ward was carved out as a single seat and saw a three-way fight between Mr Ong, Singapore Democratic Party candidate Sadasivam Veriyah, and independent Samir Salim Neji.

Mr Ong took 73 per cent of the vote, above the national average of 69.9 per cent.

In his letter of resignation to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, who is PAP's Secretary-General, Mr Ong wrote: "On 12 March 2016, I tendered my resignation as a Member of Parliament to the Speaker. I hereby also tender my resignation as a member of the People's Action Party with immediate effect. I am doing so for personal reasons, and with a heavy heart.

"I am grateful to my Bukit Batok residents for the opportunity to serve them as their MP, and for the strong support they have given me. I have done my best to perform my responsibilities, and deeply apologise for having to step down prematurely.

"I also want to express my strongest appreciation to the grassroots leaders and activists of Bukit Batok for their dedication and commitment in working alongside me to help build and meet the needs of the community. Finally, I would like to thank the Party for enabling me to serve Singapore as an MP over the last six years."

His mid-term resignation is the first since 2012, a year in which two MPs in single seats - one from the PAP, one from the opposition - left their respective parties and triggered by-elections.

In February 2012, after rumours of an extramarital affair with a fellow party member, Workers' Party (WP) MP Yaw Shin Leong was expelled from his party.

This left the single-seat ward of Hougang vacant, leading to a by-election in May. The WP held onto the long-term opposition ward, with newcomer Png Eng Huat taking 62.1 per cent of the vote.

In December that same year, then-Speaker of Parliament Michael Palmer resigned, admitting to an extramarital affair with a staff member of the People's Association who had been working in Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC.

The single-seat ward of Punggol East saw a four-way fight in the January 2013 by-election, in which WP candidate Lee Li Lian emerged victorious with 54.5 per cent of the vote. But veteran MP Charles Chong retook the ward for the PAP in the 2015 GE.

PM Lee also posted the statement, Mr Ong's letter, and his letter in reply to Mr Ong on his Facebook page.

In his reply to Mr Ong, the Prime Minister wrote: "Thank you for your letter. I deeply regret that I must accept your resignation."

He noted that Mr Ong had "served diligently as an MP" in Jurong GRC and Bukit Batok SMC, and cited his work in building up a team of volunteers and community partners and introducing programmes to help the needy in his ward.

PM Lee also recognised Mr Ong's speeches in Parliament on issues such as the retirement age and MediShield coverage, and his non-MP roles such as vice-chairman of the annual River Hongbao Festival, President of Basketball Association of Singapore, Patron of the Singapore Brain Tumour Society and Adviser to the Singapore Eng Choon Clan.

"However, having considered the matter carefully, I believe that your decision to resign is in the best interest of your constituents, the Party, your family and yourself," concluded PM Lee.

"I thank you for your contributions, and wish you all the best for the future."

Residents who spoke to The Sunday Times reacted to the news of Mr Ong's resignation with surprise and sadness. They said he was a good MP who was always around his constituency helping residents.

Administrative clerk Madam Lim Soon Hiang, 59, said in the short seven months that her family has lived in Bukit Batok, Mr Ong has helped them solve several problems. He helped write to HDB when some of her family's renovation plans were rejected, and also helped write to Ministry of Defence about her son's NS deferment.

Another resident who wanted to be known only as Mr Leow, 90, said in Mandarin: "It's a pity he has quit. He was a very approachable man, and he would take the initiative to say hello to me. I'm worried about not having an MP, I hope they send someone just as good to take care of us."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Myanmar mangoes are smaller but sweeter and more juicy.

Ex-Hougang MP Yaw now in Myanmar
He had left S'pore abruptly after sacking; goes by Amos Rao now
Mr Yaw, who was expelled by the Workers' Party after allegations of extramarital affairs surfaced, is now working in Myanmar.

Mr Yaw, who was expelled by the Workers' Party after allegations of extramarital affairs surfaced, is now working in Myanmar.
byline-chong-zi-liang1.png

Chong Zi Liang

JAN 10, 2017

Former Hougang MP Yaw Shin Leong, who left Singapore abruptly some five years ago after he was expelled by the Workers' Party (WP), is now working in a private education college in Myanmar and goes by the name Amos Rao.

His sacking, for not coming clean on alleged extramartial affairs, triggered a by-election in the WP's Hougang stronghold and sent voters there to the polls again just a year after the May 2011 General Election.

Mr Yaw, 40, is now a senior vice-president of Shenton Co, a private education provider in Myanmar, and oversees overall operations, business strategy and recruitment. He is also general manager of three subsidiaries there, including Temasek International College, which provides degrees and diplomas in business and hospitality and has 11 lecturers.

He is listed in social media and the college's website as Amos Rao. Rao is the hanyu pinyin spelling of his Chinese surname.

When contacted in Yangon by telephone yesterday, Mr Yaw declined to comment on his activities since leaving Singapore. He said that he is a private citizen and needed his "private space".

Mr Yaw has been involved in the education sector for several years, including when he was in Singapore. He founded and ran an enrichment programme development firm named Eduhearts Consultancy from 2005 to 2012, and was also a lecturer at a private college.

Mr Yaw reportedly left Singapore with his wife on Feb 15, 2012, a day after his expulsion from the WP and just hours before the news was made public. Their whereabouts in the months thereafter were not known. But his Facebook account shows he has been in Yangon since at least May last year, and that he was in Zhengzhou, China, for about four years before that.

He spends 10 months in Myanmar and the rest of the year in Singapore, according to his profile on the LinkedIn networking site.

Once a rising star in the WP, Mr Yaw was chosen to defend party chief Low Thia Khiang's long-time Hougang seat after Mr Low moved to contest in Aljunied GRC in the 2011 General Election.

Mr Yaw won the seat with 64.8 per cent of the vote, a better result than Mr Low secured in the 2006 election. But allegations of extramarital affairs surfaced online in January 2012. He repeatedly refused to comment on them.

But a month later, the WP sacked him for failing to be accountable to the party and his constituents. The ensuing May 2012 by-election, which the WP won with a reduced vote share, was the first to be held here in nearly 20 years.

Mr Yaw was the first of three MPs in a four-year span to lose their seats over personal scandals. Former Speaker of Parliament Michael Palmer resigned in December 2012 after admitting to an affair, while Bukit Batok MP David Ong stepped down in March last year, also over an alleged affair.

The social media accounts for Amos Rao only hint at his previous involvement in politics.

They state that he was a leader and activist, organising grassroots activities in "non-profit organisations" from 1999 to 2012, the same period he was active in opposition politics.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bui bui waiter not bad. Took away old unker's beauty contest mistress and live off his gifts to her. What a Chad.
KNN spot on KNN my uncle think the mystery of him being able to claim ownership of the beauty is more puzzling than the expensive fucks KNN

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It costs Clarence a few hundred thousand dollars a year (a doctor's annual earnings potential) and he did not even get to f**k Rachel.

Doctor jailed and caned for assaulting girlfriend no longer allowed to practise
Clarence Teo Shun Jie physically assaulted Ms Rachel Lim En Hui, leaving her with a brain haemorrhage and fractures.

Clarence Teo Shun Jie physically assaulted Ms Rachel Lim En Hui, leaving her with a brain haemorrhage and fractures.
PHOTOS: ST FILE
salma_khalik.png

Salma Khalik
Senior Health Correspondent

8 MAR 2021

SINGAPORE - The doctor who was convicted last year of physically assaulting his then girlfriend, leaving her with a brain haemorrhage and fractures, has been struck off the Register of Medical Practitioners.

Clarence Teo Shun Jie was referred to the Singapore Medical Council's disciplinary tribunal last year, soon after his sentencing in June which saw him receive three years, six months and two weeks' jail, with four strokes of the cane and a fine of $4,000.

Under the Medical Registration Act, a medical practitioner convicted of a crime that implies "a defect in character which makes him unfit to practise medicine" may be referred to the disciplinary tribunal.

Punishment can include fines, suspensions and removal from the register of medical practitioners.

Teo, who was a locum, physically assaulted his then girlfriend on several occasions in 2017.

He had met the victim in February that year on a dating app. About a month later, during an argument, Teo assaulted her for the first time.

He did it again later that month and a third time in August 2017, assaulting her in his flat.

He locked her in a room and repeatedly assaulted her when she refused to have sexual intercourse with him. This attack took place over a two-hour period.

Teo's father, who lived in the same flat, alerted the police at 4.12am. Teo was arrested and the woman was taken to Singapore General Hospital (SGH) where she was hospitalised for three weeks.

He had punched her several times and hit her head against the wall, causing facial fractures and other injuries including a fracture of the left little finger.

The court heard that the 36-year-old had targeted her face "due to his deep-seated urge to ruin it".

In his defence, he told the court he had a drinking problem and suffered from alcoholic blackouts.

Teo, who is in prison, pleaded guilty to the disciplinary tribunal charges brought against him, which were based on the court charges.

He did not contest the allegation that his conviction on the criminal charges implying a defect in character makes him unfit for the medical profession.

His lawyer who represented him at the Singapore Medical Council disciplinary hearing asked for a two-year suspension as punishment.

He argued that Teo "has a high prospect for rehabilitation and a low chance of reoffending in the future".

But the tribunal noted in its March 4 judgment that Teo had assaulted the woman on three separate occasions, twice under the influence of alcohol.

It said the escalating severity of the victim's injuries "demonstrated a persistent lack of insight into the seriousness and consequences of his misconduct".

It was clear that there is "a defect in his character".

The tribunal added: "His criminal convictions have brought the medical profession into disrepute and his criminal misconduct is fundamentally incompatible with being a doctor."

So in order to "safeguard the public interests and to uphold the standing of the medical profession", it decided to strike his name from the medical register, which means he can no longer practise.

Teo also has to pay the costs and expenses of the hearing.

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jack Neo is still married so he has had his cake and eat it.

Sex no enough
1615205383738.png

1615205573979.png
Renowned Singaporean actor/director/producer Jack Neo started having sex with 22-year-old model Wendy Chong after knowing her for only one month, reported China Press.

Chong revealed this in a tell-all interview with Singapore's Lianhe Wanbao.

"He sent me home one night after I visited him at his set (two years ago) and we ended up having sex in his car."

"There's a curtain on his car window while the windows are tinted. So no one could see what we did inside."

The model claimed that Neo was very particular about not leaving behind any evidence after sex.

"He's very careful. He said we could not leave a single hair in the car and that the seats had to be readjusted to the original positions. He looked like he was very familiar with doing that. So I asked him whether he had done that many times before but he denied it."
"My instinct told me that he was not to be trusted. So I asked to break up with him the next day. I told him that I thought he was not being serious with me."

In return, Neo requested to date her for another three months, claimed Chong, to see whether he was merely after sex.

"He managed to convince me and I soon found myself falling in love with him," she admitted.

Meanwhile, the Straits Times reported that the Neo family has moved to a hotel in a move to escape media attention.

The reporters who swarmed to Neo's residence right after news on Chong's turning up at Neo's Pantai Ris house to confront his wife was widely-reported, found only his maid in his home.

His neighbour, Dai, 53, who stays in touch with the director on the phone, told the reporters that Neo hoped the media could give him space to breathe and save his marriage.

Lianhe Wanbao reported that it was not Neo's first extra-marital affair. Described as a womanizer, his prey ranged from hot teenagers to sexy mature ladies.

"When he's shooting a movie, he likes to get the numbers of female newcomers or extras who are willing to do anything to get famous. He will then text them suggestive messages or even date them," a source told Lianhe Wanbao.

His wife, Irene Kng, 46, who has eyes and ears everywhere, was angered by his infidelity and wanted to divorce him but chose to forgive him every time he strayed.
New Paper reported that Neo's best friend actor-comedian Mark Lee was so furious after finding out that Neo was having an affair with a 22-year-old model that he wanted to slap his good friend and mentor.

He was shocked and admitted that he never thought his best buddy had the time to have an affair.

The two of them are responsible for box office hits like Money No Enough and Ah Long Pte Ltd and have known each other for more than 10 years.

Mark described Jack's mistress, Wendy Chong, as a "normal young girl" who was his co-star in Jack's latest movie, Being Human.

In hindsight, Mark said it's possible that Wendy got her role in Being Human because of her relationship with Jack, but added that Wendy did not receive preferential treatment from Jack on the set.

He believes that Jack and his wife of 26 years, Irene will not hide from the public for long. He thinks that after settling their family issues, the couple will step out to make a public statement, New Paper reported.

Meanwhile, Jack's manager, Tang Wing Fai told Straits Times that the film director would tell all "once the dust is settled".

"Jack's priority is to make peace with his wife and children," Tang was quoted saying.

-The Daily Chilli

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10 months for tasting unripe abalone

Man sentenced to 10 months' jail for engaging services of underage prostitute
courtsedit_0.jpg

DEC 12, 2017

SINGAPORE - A 25-year-old student, Hari Kumar Anpalagan, was sentenced to 10 months' jail on Tuesday (Dec 12) after he was found guilty of engaging the services of a 16-year-old prostitute in May last year.

The girl admitted that she started providing sexual services in exchange for cash when she was 14.

Following a three-day trial, District Judge Kenneth Yap convicted Hari of one count of hiring a sex worker who was below 18 years old.

In her submissions, Deputy Public Prosecutor N. K. Anitha told the court that four other men had been identified after police searched the girl's mobile phone.

Two were prosecuted and a third was referred to the Serious Sexual Crime Branch of the Singapore Police Force for investigations. Court papers did not mention what happened to the fourth man. The girl, now 18, cannot be named to protect her identity.

DPP Anitha said the teenager claimed that she needed cash to buy food and top-up credits for her phone.

Some time last year, Hari responded to her post on the Tagged social network app in which the girl requested help to buy a new mobile phone. He offered to assist and asked what he would receive in return.

The girl offered sexual services, and, after negotiating, they agreed that she would receive $70. The pair met at around 9pm in May last year at the void deck of her block of flats.

She told him that she was 16 years old but this did not deter Hari from engaging her services. They were having unprotected sex at a staircase landing between the sixth and seventh storeys when one of her neighbours spotted them.

The pair stopped what they were doing and the girl told Hari that she would wait for him downstairs before running off. He left without paying her.

The offences came to light when the girl's school found out about her activities. The police were notified, and officers arrested Hari after they found text messages between him and the girl when they searched her mobile phone.

Hari, who was unrepresented, had earlier told the court that he did not have sex with the girl. He claimed in his defence that he met the girl out of the "goodness of his heart" to give her $70 to help her buy a phone.

Judge Yap chided Hari on Tuesday and told him: "You have not shown a shred of remorse for the girl... You added salt to the wound by not paying her."

Hari asked the court to defer his sentence to a later date, saying that he had to complete an internship. He will be back in court on Jan 5 next year.

For engaging the services of an underage prostitute, he could have been jailed for up to seven years and fined.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$2,000

Man fined for having sex with masseuse in massage parlour during Phase 1 of Singapore's COVID-19 reopening
09 Mar 2021 04:21PM
Singapore
1615302231843.png

Ma Changjin (left) at the State Courts on Mar 9, 2021. (Photo: Calvin Oh)

SINGAPORE: A man was fined S$2,000 by a court on Tuesday (Mar 9) for breaking COVID-19 laws when he left his home during Phase 1 of Singapore's reopening to have sex and a massage in a shop in Chinatown.

China national Ma Changjin, 51, pleaded guilty to one count of meeting with co-accused Zhang Shaohui, 52, at a shop in People's Park Centre on the afternoon of Jun 13, 2020, for sex and a body massage.

Another two charges - of not wearing a mask and for leaving his house - were considered in sentencing.

The court heard that Singapore was fighting the spread of COVID-19 at the time of the offences in June 2020. Under the law, individuals could not meet each other for unpermitted social purposes at the time.

The court heard that Ma arranged with Zhang to meet her for massage and sexual intercourse for an undisclosed sum.

He went to Zhang's massage establishment at 101 Upper Cross Street at about 2pm, where they talked before proceeding to have sex.

The encounter lasted about 15 minutes, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Jason Chua. While they were having sex, the police arrived to conduct an enforcement check on massage establishments.

They caught both Ma and Zhang - who is set to plead guilty to her involvement in April.

The prosecutor asked for a fine of S$2,000, saying that he took into account the fact that "it was brief", lasting for about "15 minutes but interrupted by police".

There were only two people in the meeting, he said.

Defence lawyer Arthur Quay said this was Ma's first brush with the law and he has learned his lesson. He added he would not repeat his mistake and asked for leniency.

The judge noted that Ma is supporting a family back in China and has not committed any offence in the more than 10 years that he has been in Singapore.

For breaking a COVID-19 regulation, he could have been jailed up to six months, fined up to S$10,000, or both.