• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dead Private's Mother Turn To Chee For Help!! Why Not Ask Her MP Instead??

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ should be careful with this woman. Hardcore PAP supporters seldom change their spots. Once she gets her doggy bone from PAP, she will turn her back on you and send you to the PAP gallows.

jw5

Loyal
CSJ should be careful with this woman. Hardcore PAP supporters seldom change their spots. Once she gets her doggy bone from PAP, she will turn her back on you and send you to the PAP gallows.

CSJ has no fear, he has been to the pap gallows and back. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
That's not true. Obviously, he fears the gallows. Otherwise, he would have bought another loudhailer.

He knows that the loudhailer was one of the things that got him into the gallows. Not wanting to go back doesn't mean he fears it.

CSJ is truly a hero of SG, unlike some scardy cat former pap scholars who hide behind their computers or phones kpkb every day. :wink:

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mother should never have turned to Chee. She should have approached our grassroots pro-bono lawyers or her MP for help. If she stayed in Aljunied GRC, then look for Victor Lye and the grassroots advisor. Forget about the lame duck WP MPs. By turning to Chee, she is making herself an enemy of the state.

The PAP is an enemy of parents of sons. The PAP has no regard for your son and is willing to let them die while they serve the country. If you truly love your son, you will stop your son from NS now.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true. Perhaps he realises that it serves no purpose or he is tired of it, doesn't mean he fears it. :wink:

I believe he fears it. He ain't no saint. To say that he has not even a tinge of fear is acting on blind faith.

jw5

Loyal
I believe he fears it. He ain't no saint. To say that he has not even a tinge of fear is acting on blind faith.

Oh, definitely he is not a saint. Note that I posted twice "..............doesn't mean he fears it..........." Never claimed that he has not even a tinge of fear. :wink:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, definitely he is not a saint. Note that I posted twice "..............doesn't mean he fears it..........." Never claimed that he has not even a tinge of fear. :wink:

Even having a tinge of fear fails the fear test overall.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mdm Felicia Seah can always stand as an Opposition candidate and face LHL in an SMC.
Never underestimate the capabilities and the strength of a mother when it comes to protecting their young.

She can no longer protect. She is avenging.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is an enemy of parents of sons. The PAP has no regard for your son and is willing to let them die while they serve the country. If you truly love your son, you will stop your son from NS now.
I totally agree!

Unfortunately, the fundamental problem is that most parents do NOT truly love their sons, so they would rather SACRIFICE their sons on the "altar" of the demonic PAP government than suffer whatever punishment that the PAP government would inflict upon them if they were to assist their sons to escape from NS. :mad:

So the hard truth is that BOTH the government and parents are at fault (and even in cahoots with each other, whether intentionally or unintentionally), resulting in the innocent and defenceless children having to suffer in silence. . . . :(

That's why I have never and will never marry or fornicate, let alone produce children because I do not want to risk being responsible, whether directly or indirectly, for the suffering of innocent and defenceless children, which would be repeating the mistakes of my own parents and other parents.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree!

Unfortunately, the fundamental problem is that most parents do NOT truly love their sons, so they would rather SACRIFICE their sons on the "altar" of the demonic PAP government than suffer whatever punishment that the PAP government would inflict upon them if they were to assist their sons to escape from NS. :mad:

So the hard truth is that BOTH the government and parents are at fault (and even in cahoots with each other, whether intentionally or unintentionally), resulting in the innocent and defenceless children having to suffer in silence. . . . :(

That's why I have never and will never marry or fornicate, let alone produce children because I do not want to risk being responsible, whether directly or indirectly, for the suffering of innocent and defenceless children, which would be repeating the mistakes of my own parents and other parents.

never fuck and never marry? Such a sad life.

Sausolito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got back from a meeting with Mdm Felicia Seah, Dominique Lee's mother. She emailed and had asked to meet. It was an emotional session. Mdm Seah recounted her ordeal as tears kept running down her cheeks. Here is a mother who doesn't want anything other than justice and accountability for her dead son.
"I just want closure to this matter," she said, crying, "but how can I get closure if I'm not getting answers about my son's death?" It's been more than three years since Dominique died following NS training with smoke grenades (he had asthma).

Mindef and SAF have much to answer for. There are still many facts that the public has yet to learn. Parents who have sons who are going to be enlisted, pay attention.
The SDP will study the matter further and will make a statement in the near future.

6th March 2016

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/

This proves that PAP MPs including her MP are useless

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Victim's mum should get advice from sbf. We have many learned bros who can guide her in deciding the next option. We are here to contribute ideas to make our city a better place to live in.