• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dead Private's Mother Turn To Chee For Help!! Why Not Ask Her MP Instead??

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just got back from a meeting with Mdm Felicia Seah, Dominique Lee's mother. She emailed and had asked to meet. It was an emotional session. Mdm Seah recounted her ordeal as tears kept running down her cheeks. Here is a mother who doesn't want anything other than justice and accountability for her dead son.
"I just want closure to this matter," she said, crying, "but how can I get closure if I'm not getting answers about my son's death?" It's been more than three years since Dominique died following NS training with smoke grenades (he had asthma).

Mindef and SAF have much to answer for. There are still many facts that the public has yet to learn. Parents who have sons who are going to be enlisted, pay attention.
The SDP will study the matter further and will make a statement in the near future.

6th March 2016

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/

jw5

Loyal
It was a desparate move, she just wanted a listening ear. The PAP surely wud not want to get involve in tis issue, who else can she turn to?

Well, certainly not former pap scholar Mark Andrew Yeo who would do nothing. At least Chee Soon Juan highlighted this on facebook. :wink:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i feel sorry for madam felicia seah but this is a warning to all PAP supporters. this is karma for voting for pap

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee should put up a statement asking a total boycott of national service and reservists until the law is changed to hold MINDEF contractually obligated to ensure the well-being of everyone who serves.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree she is not looking for closure or answers,what she needs is vengence and revenge.pack a car full of bombs and explosives and fuel and drive it to mindef headquarters and detonate it.make sure theres alot of white horse and their sons in it.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't it sounds fishy when 70% have voted for PAP and still seek opposition for help at the earliest hour in need?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't it sounds fishy when 70% have voted for PAP and still seek opposition for help at the earliest hour in need?

An eye opener to the 70%. The dead NS, her Son, SAF, The Govt and the Judiciary System and abt National Service, serving your Country.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least 5 lawyers in WP and none wants to help ?

SL parked her PC at Peter Low. Non-active lawyer.
PS parked his PC at Donaldson as "locum". Non-active lawyer.
CSM didn't take up a PC. Non-active lawyer.
Dennis Tan a shipping lawyer - strictly shipping.
HTR corporate lawyer. No PC.

Hosay liao. All WP MPs got reason to siam.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a desparate move, she just wanted a listening ear. The PAP surely wud not want to get involve in tis issue, who else can she turn to?

She can turn to herself for 'approving' the same people who run this place, past 50 years, who had 'killed' her son. Even NS does not kill her son, when he does ( now doesn't) come out to work, they will bring in plane loads of Foreigners who will 'kill' him for jobs.

She should recant & repent....tear her clothes & throw ashes...:rolleyes: