• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dead Private's Mother Turn To Chee For Help!! Why Not Ask Her MP Instead??

jw5

Loyal
i very very scared of albino eunuch! eunuch i scared. albino i scared. combine two together, i very very the scared! wahahahahahahahaaaa........

honestly, scared of your stupidity.

Of course you scared shitless, otherwise why keep asking me to retire my moniker? Have I ever asked you to retire yours?
In fact, I would like you to continue and even bring back scroobal and Debonerman! hahahahahahahaah lol lol lol :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Of course you scared shitless, otherwise why keep asking me to retire my moniker? Have I ever asked you to retire yours?
In fact, I would like you to continue and even bring back scroobal and Debonerman! hahahahahahahaah lol lol lol :biggrin:

Cut the crap. It's bloody boring. I'm really sick of this nonsense.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only way to get anything is to go by the back door. Govt hates a face-off in public.

You have some PAP MPs complaining that people go to them to bring up all kinds of "petty" problems. If they are going to try to micro manage Spore & the lives of Sporeans with all kinds of rules & regulations what do they expect?

It's not like they are not well paid:rolleyes:

People are assuming that the mother did not approach her MP? Maybe she did but got the run around:confused:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
OK BossSam, sorry for this indiscretion. :o

Even if you are convinced he is scroobal or whatever does it really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Surely life is too short to constantly harp on the same old thing over and over again.

Let's just concentrate on the issues at hand and take whatever nick whoever is using at face value and be done with it.

jw5

Loyal
Even if you are convinced he is scroobal or whatever does it really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Surely life is too short to constantly harp on the same old thing over and over again.

Let's just concentrate on the issues at hand and take whatever nick whoever is using at face value and be done with it.

Okok, noted. But GoldenDragon did ask me very rudely to retire my moniker a few times, and I was responding to that.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make peace la guys .....or at least dont fight until like this. I think its quite stressful and discouraging for Ah Leong.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from the thread title..this is the typical singkie attitude,,,happy to vote PAP than when the shit hits the fan,,,complain to Oppos and Oppo MPs....complain for what when one chose the status quo? should they not accept it instead of KPKB? what they expect Oppos to do for them when they never support the oppos in the 1st place?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got back from a meeting with Mdm Felicia Seah, Dominique Lee's mother. She emailed and had asked to meet. It was an emotional session. Mdm Seah recounted her ordeal as tears kept running down her cheeks. Here is a mother who doesn't want anything other than justice and accountability for her dead son.
"I just want closure to this matter," she said, crying, "but how can I get closure if I'm not getting answers about my son's death?" It's been more than three years since Dominique died following NS training with smoke grenades (he had asthma).

Mindef and SAF have much to answer for. There are still many facts that the public has yet to learn. Parents who have sons who are going to be enlisted, pay attention.
The SDP will study the matter further and will make a statement in the near future.

6th March 2016

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/

If it was a scholar general's son, no need to go to Chee.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Noted boss. Warmest regards.