• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dead Private's Mother Turn To Chee For Help!! Why Not Ask Her MP Instead??

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why only the private dead while rest of this fellow trainees already ORDed? If the 6 instead of 2 smoke will kill, y only that private die?
Why someone get cancer and some don't? That's your answer.

It FIBUA training right? So it not smoke in enclosed building but in open terrain. So he die while his detail is training, while resting after training or waiting for his detail turn?
I like the idea of another COI done by an independent jurist from a developed country ...nearest is Australia or New Zealand.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why someone get cancer and some don't? That's your answer.

I like the idea of another COI done by an independent jurist from a developed country ...nearest is Australia or New Zealand.

Thank you for your answer. The private dead because his dna cannot smell smoke while the rest of his cohort has no problem. It just a bloody accident.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, certainly not former pap scholar Mark Andrew Yeo who would do nothing. At least Chee Soon Juan highlighted this on facebook. :wink:

I take great umbrage to this you gay albino fucktard....mothers rights are one of my pet causes.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for your answer. The private dead because his dna cannot smell smoke while the rest of his cohort has no problem. It just a bloody accident.

An accident? How do we know if it is just that? If two grenades were used and he died, maybe that is arguable. Even then, I would still ask why those suffering from asthma have to inhale this crap from smoke grenades.

Defence Minister apologize, hang a general and pay $2 million ...case close. Simple solution to a screw-up by MINDEF.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Neh is a JC if I am not wrong. He was a big shot with Tan Kok Quan Partnership. TKQ was previously in Lee&Lee. Not sure if Neh was in KGC's law firm previously.

Bro, looks like your ability to connect the dots is still as sharp. Yes, Kannan Ramesh was with KGC. In the late 90s, there was a falling out involving Tan Kok Quan who is well respected. Kannan was Tan's prodigy and he followed his boss to start the new practice. Kannan and Kok Quan began their rounds of meeting potential key clients and bring them over. To address this, It was none other than GCT's wife that also started calling around. As for Kannan, it took a long while to get his SC.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, looks like your ability to connect the dots is still as sharp. Yes, Kannan Ramesh was with KGC. In the late 90s, there was a falling out involving Tan Kok Quan who is well respected. Kannan was Tan's prodigy and he followed his boss to start the new practice. Kannan and Kok Quan began their rounds of meeting potential key clients and bring them over. To address this, It was none other than GCT's wife that also started calling around. As for Kannan, it took a long while to get his SC.

Praise the good Lord that at age 60, I am still alright, mentally. Was told by 3 lawyer friends that Kannan is an ordinary 'talent' and can be considered as almost equal to another can't-make-it Edwin Tong. I am quite sure Edmund Perera would put Kannan and Edwin in his pocket quite easily. Any idea why Lau Goh's wife still not a SC? If Edwin and Kannan made it, surely Mrs Goh should be there too.