• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dead Private's Mother Turn To Chee For Help!! Why Not Ask Her MP Instead??

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Victim's mum should get advice from sbf. We have many learned bros who can guide her in deciding the next option. We are here to contribute ideas to make our city a better place to live in.

Definitely. This is the best fifth estate on sinkapore issues that the PAP Press will not dare to report.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros, we now have a lady who needs help. Her son was killed due to negligence. Lee's High Court said no case. Lady sought help from csj.

as responsible citizens and treasured members of sbf, please share your idea(s) how this lady should proceed next, in addition to csj's involvement.

Things can be messy here. I suggest we invite, as a matter of protocol and respect, the bro who has the most posts here to start first. From him, the next most prolific contributor and so on.

whoever you are, over to you please. Newbies, show respect and wait for your turn. Shoot .....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros, we now have a lady who needs help. Her son was killed due to negligence. Lee's High Court said no case. Lady sought help from csj.

as responsible citizens and treasured members of sbf, please share your idea(s) how this lady should proceed next, in addition to csj's involvement.

Things can be messy here. I suggest we invite, as a matter of protocol and respect, the bro who has the most posts here to start first. From him, the next most prolific contributor and so on.

whoever you are, over to you please. Newbies, show respect and wait for your turn. Shoot .....

This lady should take the lead to call for the boycott of military service. MINDEF has argued successfully that it has NO contractual obligation to protect our soldiers. So, if you die, even when safety rules are violated, not MINDEF has done no wrong, it is your son's fault.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This lady should take the lead to call for the boycott of military service. MINDEF has argued successfully that it has NO contractual obligation to protect our soldiers. So, if you die, even when safety rules are violated, not MINDEF has done no wrong, it is your son's fault.

Respectfully, have to disagree with you. Firstly, she may get herself implicated. Am sure there is an offence for that. No idea the Act or section involved.

Secondly, sinkie parents will not support her. Fear.

btw your 16,451 dun qualify as THE most prolific contributor. Hahaha. Just kidding.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Respectfully, have to disagree with you. Firstly, she may get herself implicated. Am sure there is an offence for that. No idea the Act or section involved.

That's why she should do it ...be damn ...let them charge her ...she should be a martyr to protect the male in this country.

You are probably right but it is time to rock the boat. The act of a brave woman may just wake sinkees up.

btw your 16,451 dun qualify as THE most prolific contributor. Hahaha. Just kidding.
I don't even keep count. I am just thankful that Boss Sam has made this forum available for us pek chay sinkee to speak up. This is the mother of the online fifth estate on sinkapore.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should make use of LKY. Hang 2 large placards on her body. The front one will have the memorial photo of LKY. The back one will have the words "为我亡儿讨个公道" and a photo of her son.

Then she must exhibit herself in a marathon rally at all major hawker centres and shopping malls to distribute flyers stating her grievances.

The final rally will be at the Imperial gates to kowtow and pray to a large portrait of LKY. She must kowtow until her forehead bleeds and let all passersby take photos to upload on Internet. The final act will be the appearance of CSJ to comfort her at the gates and lead her away in a BMW.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why she should do it ...be damn ...let them charge her ...she should be a martyr to protect the male in this country.

You are probably right but it is time to rock the boat. The act of a brave woman may just wake sinkees up

I don't even keep count. I am just thankful that Boss Sam has made this forum available for us pek chay sinkee to speak up. This is the mother of
the online fifth estate on sinkapore.

any idea what european countries do when such incidents occur? Taiwan? Israel? S korea?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
any idea what european countries do when such incidents occur? Taiwan? Israel? S korea?

Demonstrations, rallies not uncommon. But so long as i have my coolie rice, let others do it lah. We there with those fools, in spirit of course.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
She and other mothers who has lost their children to NS
should start a new society group like AWARE
Called it NSMOM or something
Use it to pressure Government and MINDEAF

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should make use of LKY. Hang 2 large placards on her body. The front one will have the memorial photo of LKY. The back one will have the words "为我亡儿讨个公道" and a photo of her son.

Then she must exhibit herself in a marathon rally at all major hawker centres and shopping malls to distribute flyers stating her grievances.

The final rally will be at the Imperial gates to kowtow and pray to a large portrait of LKY. She must kowtow until her forehead bleeds and let all
passersby take photos to upload on Internet. The final act will be the appearance of CSJ to comfort her at the gates and lead her away in a BMW.

Thanks bro. Interesting suggestions. Worth considering imo.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The dead private family are typical pap supporters who only turn to opposition after found out they got conned by pap. These type of ppl cannot be trusted. Chee should just pay them lip service and not get into a defamation case because of them.

Instead of getting chee in trouble, the mom should at least mobilize her relatives and friends to kpkb at Honglim park first to show their resolve to the nation.

I repeat again I don't pity her, she believe the BS from pap and her son pay for it with his life. As for any difference between 2 or 6 smoke grenades, I see no difference as I used smoke often during field training. Never heard anyone die from smoke out until the case hit the headlines.

Instead of kpkb about the amount of smoke grenades used, why not fault the medievac procedures? From murai, why go gedong medical center when tengah medical center has better facilities and better medical personnel? (Air force get better funding) travelling time about the same and nearer to NUH.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taiwanese government offered USD3.3 million!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hung_Chung-chiu

The Hung family insisted that the military officials responsible should
bear the compensation amount and rejected the offer, saying that they only consider this matter after the truth is revealed

thanks bro. this makes our govt and mindef look really bad. and bloody cheapos. hope some big fuck in govt and/or mindef loses his son the same way.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The dead private family are typical pap supporters who only turn to opposition after found out they got conned by pap. These type of ppl cannot be trusted. Chee should just pay them lip service and not get into a defamation case because of them.

Instead of getting chee in trouble, the mom should at least mobilize her relatives and friends to kpkb at Honglim park first to show their resolve to the nation.

Points noted. Thanks bro.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks bro. this makes our govt and mindef look really bad. and bloody cheapos. hope some big fuck in govt and/or mindef loses his son the same way.

It will not happen because those kids are protected. If the kid loses a hair, the CO will get a dressing down, even some punishment.