• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COMEX 2008 Is Coming 28 -31 Aug ! What To Hoot ?

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
ms.. seriously...i am actually thinking of buying one(nintendo ds lite) also.. any lobong?

Buy frm reputable neighbourhood shop better... U can bundle the package with "Add-on" which i dun think anybody dare to sell in Comdex. :biggrin::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if u can find this type of lobong.. please intro it to me.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

but seriously i am looking to buy a set of nintendo ds lite.. if got lobong let me know.. :smile:

Alamak u dun tell me earlier... Drop by my regular gameshop after work 2day. Super cheap no... std price but tat shop owner quite nice lah. Let me noe if u int. :biggrin::biggrin:

S

sexhospital

Buy frm reputable neighbourhood shop better... U can bundle the package with "Add-on" which i dun think anybody dare to sell in Comdex. :biggrin::biggrin:

can pass the contact?
i want to modify my set but not sure where to go

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PSP 3000... Alamak nothing new... Like some say... We nid PSP2 not PSP Gen 3 :mad::biggrin: Maybe use nuclear powered batt?? :p

psp-3001-fcc-shot-label.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS_TPhoto_01.jpg

SGD130... Quite a good price and way cheaper then Sony. :biggrin::biggrin:

Feature:
- Bright 7” high-resolution widescreen color TFT LCD panel
- Built-in stereo speakers and headphone jack
- Supports USB flash drives and SD/SDHC/MMC/MS/CF memory cards
- Fully compliant with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Direct USB connection to your PC for easy file transfer
- Built-in 1GB memory – works even without a memory card
- Auto power on/off
- Slideshow, thumbnail, still picture, and zoom-in viewing options
- View photos with background music
- Attractive Frame Themes to accent your pictures with
- Important date/event reminder
- Clock, alarm and calendar functions
- Warranty period is two years, one-year screen warranty(Transcend will replace or repair screens with four or more defective pixels).

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro,

the digital photo frame above can get from where?? i looking to buy one.. what brand is that huh?

Transcend distributed by Memory World. Hav a show rm in SLS and Funan i think... I usually go SLS. I dun own the above D.Frame but as fas as mem card is concern... i swear by Transcend. My donkeys yrs ago 128 SD card still workable and so are 10+ more i bought thru the yrs...:biggrin:

U can make comparison with Sony and Viewsonic with the transcend b4 u buy... But these 2 are def more expensive. :biggrin:

Can bros here recommend a "ok" laptop? Can play online game can liao, no need high end one.

Budget? :biggrin: Bro... Crysis oso can play online leh...:p

MMORPG like Maple most NB can play... Whatever u do... if possible avoid ACER!! :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 3.5, 7200rpm... Say to release in Aug... i havan seen it yet... 2TB will launch nxt yr. 2.5 500GB will be available at yr end.

At last a bigger HD 2 hold all ur up skirt n down blouse pict...:biggrin::p Better raid it... 1.5TB is alot of data 2 loss... Ouch. :p

seagate-baracuda-15tb.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the recent release of LD-42D83M, it may be a good time 2 hoot the Sharp LC-42A83M if the price drop @ comdex.

PQ wise no diff btn the 2 xcept D83 come with built in analog n digital tuner. Useless if using SH HD STB...:biggrin::biggrin:

LC_42D83M_web.jpg

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
guess have to buy a laptop liao...old P4 2.4 pc at home is giving problems..cannot boot up etc..

else its to buy a new L lens for my camera

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
COMDEX 2day... Anybody going 2 draw 1st blood? Sound effect- bring the sky down...:biggrin::biggrin:

Aego M

AegoM-Black_large.jpg

Klipsch GMX 2.1

KlipshSpeakers.jpg