• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dont buy any IT product now, COMEX coming!!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u r thinking of getting some IT product and can wait, suggest u wait until 1 sept for Comex for better deals...hope to get my i7 lappy below $1k by then... :biggrin:

logo.jpg

comex-press01.jpg

COMEX 2011 EXPANDS TO LEVEL 2 - SUNTEC BALLROOMS!

Covering a record of 345,000 square feet of exhibit space - a COMEX show record - COMEX 2011 brings momentum to the consumer technology industry and reinforces COMEX as the Biggest Consumer Technology Exhibition in show history.

As there is no better opportunity to gain greater understanding and view the latest technologies all in one place, COMEX 2011 offers the MOST COMPLETE showcase ever staged in Singapore - sprawling over 5 entire show floors of Suntec Singapore (levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6), bustling with pure digital entertainment and introducing new product categories spanning across multiple industries.

The biggest of its kind, COMEX 2011 focuses on technology that's relevant to living in digital times in every particular lifestyle be it among kids, women, geeks, boomers or businesses. Besides, COMEX 2011 will showcase products and services at Exclusive COMEX Offers, Great Bargains and Huge Savings to create the ultimate consumer experience.

With another record breaking of over 830 exhibitors, COMEX 2011 will display a dynamic and comprehensive line-up of the latest and hottest consumer technology gadgets from next-generation digital televisions, coolest mobile phones, ultra-slim mobile PCs, Digital Imaging, Wireless Technology, Portable Entertainment, HDTV, Gaming, GPS, Home/Business Networking, Digital Media, Audio & Home Theatre Entertainment, Lifestyle Products, Broadband Technology, Multimedia, Security, Software, Consumer Electronics to a plethora of accessories all under one roof.

With 4 Metres of comfortable walkway in each of the hall, visitors can easily breeze through an extensive array of the Latest Tech Gadgets from over 830 industry leading Manufacturers and Suppliers such as * Acer Computer (Singapore) Pte Ltd * Altec Lansing * Apple * Asus Technology Pte Ltd *Audio-Technica (S.E.A) Pte Ltd * Belkin * Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd * Canon Singapore Pte Ltd * Casio Singapore Pte Ltd * Compaq Singapore * Creative Technology Ltd * D-link International Pte Ltd * Dell Singapore Pte Ltd * Epson Singapore Pte Ltd * Fuji Xerox Printers Pte Ltd * Fujitsu PC - AsiaPac Distribution Pte Ltd * Hewlett Packard Singapore(Sales) Pte Ltd * Imation* Infocus Systems Asia Pte Ltd * Kingston * Lenovo Singapore Pte Ltd * Lexmark * LG Electronics (Singapore) Pte Ltd * Logitech * Microsoft Singapore Pte Ltd * M1 Ltd * Netgear * Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd * Nokia * Olympus Imaging Singapore Pte Ltd * Philips * Samsung Asia Pte Ltd * Sandisk * Seagate Technology International Pte Ltd *Sennheiser * Singnet Pte Ltd * SonicGear* Sony Singapore (S) Pte Ltd * Sony Ericsson * Starhub Ltd * Symantec Singapore Pte Ltd * Targus * Toshiba (Singapore) Pte Ltd * Trend Micro * Western Digital (S.E.Asia) Pte Ltd and many more..........

PLUS ! For every $100 paid or deposit placed during the show, you will stand a chance to win:
1st Prize: S$ 20,000 CASH
2nd Prize: S$ 3,000 Cash
3rd Prize: S$ 2,000 Cash
And other attractive cash prizes

(* Remember to redeem your COMEX lucky draw coupons @ Level 6 (Hall 602)- Suntec Singapore)

CHECK OUT THE BEST COMEX OFFERS AND HOTTEST PRODUCTS IN THE COMEX SPECIAL SHOW SUPPLEMENTS IN:
- DIGITAL LIFE ON 31st August 2011 (Wednesday)
- THE STRAITS TIMES ON 1st September 2011 (Thursday)
- TODAY Newspapers ON 1st September 2011 (Thursday)

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u r thinking of getting some IT product and can wait, suggest u wait until 1 sept for Comex for better deals...hope to get my i7 lappy below $1k by then... :biggrin:
lidat ... u make sure u dun spend 2 much moni fighting viet cong during ur national day ...

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
lidat ... u make sure u dun spend 2 much moni fighting viet cong during ur national day ...

viet cong trip is from my commission lah....commission for my past six mth quite good, so wanto reward myself abit lah....as for below $1k i7 lappy, have been eyeing for quite some time liao...my current shitty lenovo cannot make it lah...keep crashing randomly for nothing...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

viet cong trip is from my commission lah....commission for my past six mth quite good, so wanto reward myself abit lah....as for below $1k i7 lappy, have been eyeing for quite some time liao...my current shitty lenovo cannot make it lah...keep crashing randomly for nothing...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've got an i7 desktop system but still using my core duo system when reading samyboy. It cuts down on power usage. One doesn't need all that power for surfing the internet. Going to migrate to an iPad then I can save even more power.

If you have $$ should put some of it in shares. :smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've got an i7 desktop system but still using my core duo system when reading samyboy. It cuts down on power usage. One doesn't need all that power for surfing the internet. Going to migrate to an iPad then I can save even more power.

If you have $$ should put some of it in shares. :smile:

I still remember when Apple is at $30. That is like 15 years ago.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comex, PC Show etc. are coming almost every other month. No wonder GMS is closing shop and going to work for HK NGO.

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe you can go sls and take a look at your favourite newstead/@notebook.com shop and your over friendly ah beng salesman for an i7 :eek: everyday also got pc show "promos" :eek::eek: hahahahahaha

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still remember when Apple is at $30. That is like 15 years ago.

I still got some shares that I paid US$15. Actually paid $30 but the shares were later split in a 1 for 2 split.

Wish Apple would do another split, 1 to 3 split?. I bet the prices would soon increase to the $200 levels.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoa! some shares at US$15, you must be loaded hor?

I still got some shares that I paid US$15. Actually paid $30 but the shares were later split in a 1 for 2 split.

Wish Apple would do another split, 1 to 3 split?. I bet the prices would soon increase to the $200 levels.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoa! some shares at US$15, you must be loaded hor?

Loaded is a relative term. I've been fortunate in that I've always set aside a percentage of my income for investments & these investments have been successful.

I've got enough to move out of Spore & live a modest lifestyle:smile:
Can already do that now but waiting for the US$ to recover & AAPL to hit $400+.

Would of course prefer another million to be on the safe side:biggrin:

The important thing is that I'm debts free. Fully paid up my home mortgage years ago. Don't need a car because I bought my home in the secondary market which allowed me to choose the a reasonably convenient location.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comex 2011 1-4 Sep, Suntec city

Comex 2011, 1 - 4 Sep 2011 floorplan

looking at the floorplan, newstead have 5 booths at level 4 hall and 1 booth at level 6 hall...this retailer is strictly on my avoid list....take note dat their booth may not indicate their shop name there...so take note of where their booths are on the floorplan...:mad:

another suspicious exhibitor is 24hour.com.sg....neber heard of them before...their registerd address is in Jurong :eek:..so if got problem go look for them in jurong arh? LOL...note dat they do not have any physical shop..only their pathetic website...i hav also added them to my avoid list......they got two booths in level 4 hall....:mad:

another interesting exhibitor is Singapore Pool at level 6 hall...wah..they r selling toto, 4d and score there arh?...i tot they are not allowed to promote their lotteries in public? Cheng Hu really boh lui liao...:rolleyes::oIo:

comex2011-level4.jpg

comex2011-level6.jpg

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Comex 2011 1-4 Sep, Suntec city

Will there be stalls selling DSLR cameras? I am looking for one which is IDTENT Proof and reasonably priced.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
things are not really cheaper at these kind of shows, this is what i realised. in fact its about the same