• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

COMEX 2008 Is Coming 28 -31 Aug ! What To Hoot ?

if not then mount those Xray machine lor.. sure can see everything.. skeleton included..:biggrin: :biggrin:

Huh?? Alamak how cum u got fetish for bones leh?? :eek::biggrin::p

x-ray00148.jpg

TaurusGuy

You guys rock. Know so much on computers and cameras.

Now i know what camera to buy.

Samsung Color Laser CLP-315 is out. It is only $300+. Worth it ? IS the toner really very ex ? Feel like buying. Any comments ?

Ok printer in black is nice. Printout is acceptable for it price.... But cartridge how much? Understand there are black, yellow, magenta and cyan... Shd be at least $50 or more per cartridge... If u print alot but dun realli nid the print quality, inkjet may be cheaper. Whether u print or not toner get dry up after a yr or 2 so u still nid to replace them... 4x@$50 after 2 yrs... Might as well get new printer... :biggrin::biggrin:

TaurusGuy

Ok printer in black is nice. Printout is acceptable for it price.... But cartridge how much? Understand there are black, yellow, magenta and cyan... Shd be at least $50 or more per cartridge... If u print alot but dun realli nid the print quality, inkjet may be cheaper. Whether u print or not toner get dry up after a yr or 2 so u still nid to replace them... 4x@$50 after 2 yrs... Might as well get new printer... :biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you bro. You have been very helpful. :smile: 谢谢你!

SLUP!! SLUP!! :biggrin::biggrin:

GTXBoxCard.jpg

GeForce GTX 280
1GB of DDR3 Memory*
240 Stream Processors
2nd Generation NVIDIA® unified architecture
Full Microsoft DirectX 10 support
NVIDIA SLI® technology
NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology*
NVIDIA PhysX™- Ready**
NVIDIA CUDA™ technology
PCI Express 2.0 support
Two dual-link DVI-I and one HDTV output
Dual-link HDCP-Capable***
OpenGL 2.1 support

Wobble

SLUP!! SLUP!! :biggrin::biggrin:

GTXBoxCard.jpg

GeForce GTX 280
1GB of DDR3 Memory*
240 Stream Processors
2nd Generation NVIDIA® unified architecture
Full Microsoft DirectX 10 support
NVIDIA SLI® technology
NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology*
NVIDIA PhysX™- Ready**
NVIDIA CUDA™ technology
PCI Express 2.0 support
Two dual-link DVI-I and one HDTV output
Dual-link HDCP-Capable***
OpenGL 2.1 support

Wats the damage like?

Wobble

D700 is FTW...however...seems that its out of stock liao...

Canon might be launching their new product soon...so expect a flurry of price reductions come 26 Aug 2008. Canon has slashed a lot of their pricing now - promos end at 24 Aug so some expects new stuff on 26 Aug

And if u can wait till yr end, probably got more promotion. Time may be bad nxt yr... so i guess manuf gonna try 2 fill up ur closet with their product @ yr end. :biggrin::biggrin:

New Dell Latitude E6500.

Selling pt : 19 hrs batt life, backlit keyboard etc.

19 hrs run time... Zun bo?? 10hrs std operation i laugh till teeth drop leow.....:biggrin::biggrin:

laptop_latitude_e6500_overview3.jpg

Big Sexy

ms...u will be lucky to get 15 hours for normal usage(on ms word etc)... for those gamers.. it will probably last 4-6 hours at the most..:smile:

New Dell Latitude E6500.

Selling pt : 19 hrs batt life, backlit keyboard etc.

19 hrs run time... Zun bo?? 10hrs std operation i laugh till teeth drop leow.....:biggrin::biggrin:

laptop_latitude_e6500_overview3.jpg

ms...u will be lucky to get 15 hours for normal usage(on ms word etc)... for those gamers.. it will probably last 4-6 hours at the most..:smile:

KNN my 1 yr old NB cnot even last 2 hrs when gaming. Zun Zun 1 yr 1 mth ki chia. So are past 3 DIY desktop... Nothing last more then 1.5 yr... Amazing they can control the life span so well...:mad::(

So now LL back to brand desktop with 3 yrs warranty n nxt day on site response. Come with accident protection and full warranty on labor and parts... At least peace of mind 4 the nxt 3yrs...:biggrin::biggrin:

usually look out for Singtel and Starhub promotion.

Hard disks and LCD TV much cheaper.

Starhub promotion... AW end up in big bang... Singtel so far not so bad...:biggrin::biggrin:

Big Sexy

i recommend you one good note book.
cheap and can last very long... come in a few colour some more..
here it is..

Notebook-3.4-72.jpg

So now LL back to brand desktop with 3 yrs warranty n nxt day on site response. Come with accident protection and full warranty on labor and parts... At least peace of mind 4 the nxt 3yrs...:biggrin::biggrin:

ahpek wanna buy nintendo ds lite for my little girl's birthday.. hope comex will have some good deals..

Buy frm reputable neighbourhood shop better... U can bundle the package with "Add-on" which i dun think anybody dare to sell in Comdex. :biggrin::biggrin: