• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clarke Quay SPGs: We Prefer Ang Mohs!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sgfl11.jpg

that is photo of PRC whore, not sinkie gal. Where got so big?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knife cuts both ways:p White meat not necessarily a meal ticket, many cheap charlies abound. :p

Why must it be cheap Charlie? Why can't it be cheap James, Steve, Jim or so other ang mo mia?

At the rate which the Sinkie spg and Sinkie men going for FT third World country brides are going, many lawyers will switch out of their respective area of specialty and becum divorce lawyers only soon! LOL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree on the cheap charlies. As we now let in the scums of the other countries the hit rate is quite low. Know an SPG who lost her high end angmo hubby to a pinoy pub cashier. This SPG never had to work and moved around social circles. Now it is a different story.

Without exception an SPG will slang until your hair stands.

But they great in bed and again without exception.

uboleha

Alfrescian
Loyal
...these spgs r dumb...these ft just need someone to clean up their place n
same time have a fb on call...
...if lucky get married...if not guy disappears when contract ends...
...have worked overseas for twenty yrs n every city i lived in, i had one local "gf"....
same scenario with ft coming here...

kindgentleman

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not? many ang mohs in sg are more sociable, friendlier and have better manners. get an eu passport or whatever and it opens more doors. many are more muscular and tough as well...unlike some sg males who are skinny, pockmarked faced, zero manners, racist, miserable, mentally ill etc...my favourites are the ones who wear the same dull coloured shirts and slippers all their lives wherever they go...dull as dishwater.

good deal really.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not? many ang mohs in sg are more sociable, friendlier and have better manners. get an eu passport or whatever and it opens more doors. many are more muscular and tough as well...unlike some sg males who are skinny, pockmarked faced, zero manners, racist, miserable, mentally ill etc...my favourites are the ones who wear the same dull coloured shirts and slippers all their lives wherever they go...dull as dishwater.

good deal really.

You are assuming that the angmo is interested in marriage.

I suspect the angmos are only playing the field & accepting the freebies that SPGs are putting out freely. Didn't that happen to some media corp celebrity:confused:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are assuming that the angmo is interested in marriage.

I suspect the angmos are only playing the field & accepting the freebies that SPGs are putting out freely. Didn't that happen to some media corp celebrity:confused:

What makes you think the SPGs are interested in marriage?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
not sure how accurate this report is....afterall it came from a fucking tabloid!!!!:rolleyes:

to be fair to sg gals....actually most of them are not like that la

my circle of sg female friends are all happily attached to their local bfs and show no signs of SPGnism at all. Most of them have some kind of exposure to western society (studied there or had student exchange program there) and no, they do not have a special liking for those white men at all.

do not be threatened by all these fucking angmo. they are no different from us.

next time if one of them misbehave again, just fuck them back hard. this is our country afterall and it is our right to teach them to behave when they are here in our country.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

good deal really.

haha typical chao angmo "praising" his own kind again :rolleyes:

yes! sociable, friendlier and have better manners ONLY when them angmo wanna get into some chicks' panties

if not, on any regular day, them angmo will just behave like the typical beer mongering barbarians they have descended from.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good deal really.

You're obviously a kind gentleman who loves goin to Tanjong Pagar gay pubs to suck the hotdogs of some gay Ang Mohs..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What makes you think the SPGs are interested in marriage?

I was responding to kindgentleman's comment that the girl would benefit by getting an "EU passport or whatever". This would only be true if the girl married the angmo.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha! ever saw 2 ang mo trying to pick up ah lian at 24hour kopitiam food court at orchard last time. ah lian got offended go and tell the ah beng bf. ah beng bf and gang came back with helmets and hammer the ang mo till jialuk jialuk. ang mo face full of blood, floor also full of blood. saw the ah beng grabbed some western food cutlery wanted to stab the 2 angmo, i shouted at them in hokkien. "enough liao, teach them a lesson liao. now go before the police come!" they stared at me and then left with the ah lian on their bikes like andy lau. hahaha!!! angmo kena hit that time only know how to roll on the floor and plead!!! hahaha!!! i thought at least they will do some rocky's manoeuvre and execute some hooks or straight punches. knn!!! didn't even hit back!!! only kpkb asked for help and begged those ah bengs to stop. wah lao!!! ang mo only win in the movies. the public there don't even bother to call police or ambulance, even the cleaner auntie said the angmo deserved it for harassing girls!!! hahaha!!! anyway that 2 angmo tall and well build, not like we sinkie ah beng skinny ho. :biggrin:

my apology for out of topic. pls carry on.

kindgentleman

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha typical chao angmo "praising" his own kind again :rolleyes:

yes! sociable, friendlier and have better manners ONLY when them angmo wanna get into some chicks' panties

if not, on any regular day, them angmo will just behave like the typical beer mongering barbarians they have descended from.

i am a singaporean. just saying the facts.

most anglo-saxons do have better manners...not just towards hot chicks...but towards everyone. ditto for the japanese. it is hard for a confucianist person like you to understand because of your culture.

no offence.

I was responding to kindgentleman's comment that the girl would benefit by getting an "EU passport or whatever". This would only be true if the girl married the angmo.

not really. in some countries like sweden, the majority of children are born to unwed parents. marriage is quite passe in some european countries...slowly spreading to the usa. you can get a eu passport just by being a girlfriend of a citizen, no need to wed, you only have to show photos, bills etc to prove that you have lived together for a year or two.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually why we worry or care about SPGs??? If they like Ang Mo hotdogs so much...let them. We got better fishes to fry...especially those from PRCs to Vietchicks and they are so much better than SPGs!!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
..Knna, kpt also sell cig but one look at this angmo and I could tell he was a gian png. Yes, many cheap Charlies.

last time it was all Champagne Charlies but these days Singapore door buka open big big, even cheap Charlies can come in.

But I beh tahan when they try to speak like an Ang Mo when they cannot even get their tenses right.

yes SPGs should just shut up & BJ from start, one of my Angmo friend say he finds the fake accent very funny, i ask him what or why is a SPG so appealing, he says it's a fantasy thing.. he likes the idea of fucking a small Asian chick as oppose to those tua jiak Angmo chicks, one that he can carry & swivel (his words!) & the fact that it's so easy for him to pick up SPGs. he say he just go to a bar & buy a drink & make eye contact & the SPGs will come over, he never gets that kind of attention from girls back in his country!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
..not really. in some countries like sweden, the majority of children are born to unwed parents. marriage is quite passe in some european countries...slowly spreading to the usa. you can get a eu passport just by being a girlfriend of a citizen, no need to wed, you only have to show photos, bills etc to prove that you have lived together for a year or two.

maybe you should list those countries in the emigration folder, i'm sure got plenty bros want to be run road there!

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think people in general are rubbish without discrimination to race.

Look at your local cunts, your local swine dogs, those useless white pigs... I mean, you're all ugly, stupid, worthless, insignificant, I mean failures all in all.

What are you all good for?

You may overesteem yourselves as humans but the big secret is: I actually see you all as filthy animals running rings, cycles, wheels. In other words, usable and forgettable.

Why do more and more Singaporean women choosing Caucasian men as their partners instead of locals?
According to a report by an English tabloids, they find Singaporean men too childish, dependent and lack ambition. In contrast, Caucasians are more mature, independent and are driven by goals.

Other Singaporean women the reporters interviewed at pubs in Clarke Quay also said they prefer Caucasians.

If you believe all these then none of you actually get women, or at worst, all of you animals are the married types who are controlled by and listen to their wives 100.0%. Fucking failures.

You stupid ugly Singaporeans and Caucasians. The European girls are lovely, and of course, even the Malays and Mexicans are better and more interesting than you barbaric pigs and garbage, and of course, their girls.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1 thing i noticed about the Ang Mo in Sinkieland...why are they all so ugly different from the Ang Mo in movie :confused:

Those good looking, smart ones are all back in the country.

Only those dumb fucks, ugly fucktards, those who can't get a job and can't get laid come here as foreign talents.

In sinkapoor, they have SPGs to choose from ala buffet spread.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Without exception an SPG will slang until your hair stands.

Agreed, some of these SPGs can't string a decent ang mo sentence if their life depends on it but once you put them next to some mat saleh, they'll slang like they've been speaking that way since birth.