• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clarke Quay SPGs: We Prefer Ang Mohs!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was responding to kindgentleman's comment that the girl would benefit by getting an "EU passport or whatever". This would only be true if the girl married the angmo.

This is only right if the ang mo is looking for marriage.

Most that I know only wants a FB. My HK friend said it's like 叫鸡不用钱.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
conversely I see a lot of ang moh chicks dating Asian cocks...so the world is fair...go get an Ang Moh chick esp now some r looking for jobs here... Europe is getting worse

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
conversely I see a lot of ang moh chicks dating Asian cocks...so the world is fair...go get an Ang Moh chick esp now some r looking for jobs here... Europe is getting worse

Ang mo chicks have a used by date.

Past 30 and their hips measures proportionally to their age.

papisgreat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's no surprise that Caucasian men who work as expats here earn more than the local Singaporean guy. And as Darwin theory goes, survival of the fittest. Money is king. If you local guys are unable to find a local lady, it's time to hit the foreign shores.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The number of Singaporean women marrying foreigners has increased over the years. At the same time, the number of Singapore men marrying ready-made brides from China and Vietnam has increased as well.

Singapore Women are upgrading.
Singapore Men are downgrading.

all primary schools should go co-ed. Singaporean boys need the girls to put the spurs in their hides.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not really. in some countries like sweden, the majority of children are born to unwed parents. marriage is quite passe in some european countries...slowly spreading to the usa. you can get a eu passport just by being a girlfriend of a citizen, no need to wed, you only have to show photos, bills etc to prove that you have lived together for a year or two.

What you are referring to is something called a "common law" relationship. Couples living together without going through a civil/religious ceremony. I doubt the Swedish authorities would accept that it as grounds for immigration if the SPG was in Spore i.e. staying outside Sweden. If the angmo took the girl back to a EU country to live, maybe such a claim would be possible. However many of these angmos are enjoying life in SE Asia & not likely go back except for holidays.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

all primary schools should go co-ed. Singaporean boys need the girls to put the spurs in their hides.

Ven, when was the last time you went for an eye sight check or cat scan?

Singapore Women upgrading? I just saw a SPG minah with her ang mo boyfriend/husband/FB. Minah drew out a lump sum of money at the ATM, the angmo just took the wedge and bought beer at the 7-11 next to the ATM. It's still bright and early in the mornin.

This is makan soft rice at its best.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ven, when was the last time you went for an eye sight check or cat scan?

Singapore Women upgrading? I just saw a SPG minah with her ang mo boyfriend/husband/FB. Minah drew out a lump sum of money at the ATM, the angmo just took the wedge and bought beer at the 7-11 next to the ATM. It's still bright and early in the mornin.

This is makan soft rice at its best.

"yi zhu gan da fan yi chuan ren"

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From my observation most Sporean women are spoilt. They expect the 5Cs plus a maid plus all the shoes, handbags, etc. I doubt that most angmos can afford such a lifestyle back in angmo land. So if a Sporeans girl does marry one, she will have to DIY if they go back to angmoland. She may NOT see it as an upgrade even if she has succesfully made it out of the Spore system:wink:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree with you Red Amoeba...

Caucasian dames certainly love we Asians much much more because we are more educated, truly hard-working, more family-minded and much much more tender in comparison to their male counterparts who they view as un-cultured, lazy, dependent on females for money, unfaithful and filthy.
Caucasians girls also love the blacks much more then their own people.
There have been many cases of local gals "getting swept off their feet" by sweet and smooth-talking caucasians and who may end up marrying these pale-faces but only to later learn when taken to their "hubbies" countries that their new husband is actually an un-employed lazy bumpkin on the welfare and owing bank arrears in credit card repayments.
There have also been instances where they told their "new brides" to work as prostitutes.
Many of these girls regretted and came back to Singapore to "sangkut" with a Singapore husband.
So to the Asians girls thinking that there is a legendary pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, BEWARE.....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Local men lack initiative, blur and very shallow - cannot talk about things others than F1, football and cars

Of course there are exceptions but it is as 0.0001% - as rare as Leong Sam's limp dick becoming hard

That's hilarious, except that Sam Leong has Kinana give him blowjob all the time.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my observation most Sporean women are spoilt. They expect the 5Cs plus a maid plus all the shoes, handbags, etc. I doubt that most angmos can afford such a lifestyle back in angmo land. So if a Sporeans girl does marry one, she will have to DIY if they go back to angmoland. She may NOT see it as an upgrade even if she has succesfully made it out of the Spore system:wink:

Singapore Women are downgrading to Ang Moh Men
Singapore Men are upgrading to ASEAN chicks

its time to abolish AWARE.