• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clarke Quay SPGs: We Prefer Ang Mohs!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those good looking, smart ones are all back in the country.

Only those dumb fucks, ugly fucktards, those who can't get a job and can't get laid come here as foreign talents.

if you're talking about Angmo FTs here, not all of them can't get jobs & come here, some of them have this university gap year thing where they go & travel & later in working life they decide to apply for overseas postings. i met a few & they were like that, they say they enjoyed their first time in Singapore as gap year backpackers & now decide to come back.. maybe they looking for that Angmo Expat lifestyle.. like those champagne charlies back in HongKong's Happy Valley days.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you're talking about Angmo FTs here, not all of them can't get jobs & come here, some of them have this university gap year thing where they go & travel & later in working life they decide to apply for overseas postings. i met a few & they were like that, they say they enjoyed their first time in Singapore as gap year backpackers & now decide to come back.. maybe they looking for that Angmo Expat lifestyle.. like those champagne charlies back in HongKong's Happy Valley days.

and then...there are those who use their gift of gab to leech for a year or two - free fuck, free beer, free lodging, and the worst...recruit some drug mules.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
A reply from an Ex SPG.
A self-confessed former 'sarong party girl' has spoken out in defence of Singaporean men.. "P.S. It's not that I failed with a Caucasian but I prefer our local men. They are sensible, responsible and definite gentlemen. "I see myself marrying one too."

wah this one very clever, go play a few rounds than come back & settle with local SG guy, i salute you SPG!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
we Asian men shld have confidence. simply this is where the money is. ang moh cb also like money...like spg . I have seen ang moh chicks clinging onto Asian dicks orchard road. although the reverse is still the majority..bit if one have the confidence y not ? u start off having inferior complex, not going any where

well said, 100% correct! lets all go chiong some Angmo gals this week:smile:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are joking. Be careful of slutty white bitch raping you. :biggrin:

Why follow the dumwit SPGs do stupid things ?

alamak, why always the Angmo playing SPGs, why don't we play Angmo gals too? at the end of the day, finish & had our fun with them just dump them & go back to your wife/gf/fb lor, why so uptight? it's about time we even the playing field & show them we too can play this game! tio boh? Bro i tell you, life is too short to be uptight & self righteous, we must be able to play them/Angmos as well as they play us. that's LIFE. Sometime ah, i feel like Singapore raised us to be too good & polite, no wonder sometimes we got no balls & just follow blindly Sigh:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
A reply from an Ex SPG.

http://static.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1307476/selfconfessed_exspg_local_men_care_about_womens_happiness.html

A self-confessed former 'sarong party girl' has spoken out in defence of Singaporean men, following an article in The New Paper listing local women's criticisms about men here.

Her comments are in response to an article published in The New Paper, which included comments from Singaporean women about their male counterparts.

Here is the email she sent to STOMP:

"I am a 25-year-old female Singaporean. I have had my fair share of experience with expatriates all over the world, through my network of friends and also my previous job as a flight attendant with an international airline. I also lived in Australia for four years. ..........................

! Truth is, most of them don't really care how you look, it's just how you sleep with them.

"P.S. It's not that I failed with a Caucasian but I prefer our local men. They are sensible, responsible and definite gentlemen.

"I see myself marrying one too."

So, she just admitted she is a slut for angmo lancheow, having her fair share of angmors. Than she claims she wants to marry a sinkie man. Like that, which sinkie man want to marry her, a woman with a cheebye so big by now.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak, why always the Angmo playing SPGs, why don't we play Angmo gals too? at the end of the day, finish & had our fun with them just dump them & go back to your wife/gf/fb lor, why so uptight? it's about time we even the playing field & show them we too can play this game! tio boh? Bro i tell you, life is too short to be uptight & self righteous, we must be able to play them/Angmos as well as they play us. that's LIFE. Sometime ah, i feel like Singapore raised us to be too good & polite, no wonder sometimes we got no balls & just follow blindly Sigh:rolleyes:

I just do not want you guys to get hurt.
Don't get used if you have not played the game.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most Ang Mo girls from the Western hemisphere (includes Australia) are obese/big-boned and they have a snarky attitude.
Even Ang Mo expat guys in Asia are avoiding them and going out with Asian women. That speaks volumes.
The Ang Mo women are not happy about this too, shaming those Ang Mo men as having 'yellow fever'.

Ang Mo women from Eastern European countries, Mediterranean countries and maybe Latin/South American countries may be better.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just do not want you guys to get hurt.
Don't get used if you have not played the game.

Nobody will get hurt in casual hookups, because there is little or no emotional involvement. There is no exclusivity, and if a girl leaves, the next one in the roster will take her place.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Ang Mo girls from the Western hemisphere (includes Australia) are obese/big-boned and they have a snarky attitude.
Even Ang Mo expat guys in Asia are avoiding them and going out with Asian women. That speaks volumes.
The Ang Mo women are not happy about this too, shaming those Ang Mo men as having 'yellow fever'.

Ang Mo women from Eastern European countries, Mediterranean countries and maybe Latin/South American countries may be better.

Simi si snarky? Can eat or not?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Without white pussy trash, they be no yellow fever.

Eastern Europeans females are better than the west, but can be rather boring. They may invite you for dinner - just make sure you don't ask for their traditional food because they are excellent at cooking bloody stuff And I mean cooking with blood!

Mediterranean ones can be very traditional family oriented

Aussie sheilas have nice slim ones too. But their love handles often look odd or thei thighs too thick.
the nice ones are usually taken.
The ones left behind seems to have attitudes! grudges against men. more than just snarky!
Somehow, those who go for Asian men tend to look at their wealth and car.
I hate the way they compare notes with their girlfriends after hookups and laugh over what they saw at your place.
When you meet them at another party, they may spoil your new dates.

Very nasty some of them. How often you see Asian women purposely spill drinks over you or whisper in your ears that they got knocked up by you - just to scare the hell out of you.

Last edited:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, she just admitted she is a slut for angmo lancheow, having her fair share of angmors. Than she claims she wants to marry a sinkie man. Like that, which sinkie man want to marry her, a woman with a cheebye so big by now.

well that's one way of seeing it, the other is she's now probably more sexually experienced than you & that might be a good thing, she'll be more willing to try some crazy shit with you in bed, regarding the big cheebye, you can always try the backdoor if it hasn't been chionged yet:biggrin: either way, always try first before you buy/marry:wink: becos at the end of the day it's more than just Sex in any lasting relationship.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow you paint all of them with one brush, tio boh? i beg to differ, last time when i was young i tried a few from UWC, very sweet:biggrin: & when i much older, picked up or maybe she picked me up:eek: (that one is still a bone for contention) a bored milf, a bit bigger bone like you say but that's just their built, anyway it was a great experience all the same, like i say you don't try you don't know.

Even Ang Mo expat guys in Asia are avoiding them and going out with Asian women.

well if i was a free n easy Angmo guy in SG why would i want to go for Angmo when can try all the local delicacies especially when SPGs are offering try before you buy:biggrin:

tsk tsk tsk.. this one really no brainer, white guys having yellow fever & yellow guys having white fever.. it's all the same, quit this name calling & just get on with it!

this is just personal preference lah, Angmo is such a general term, you just go & try, broaden your hoe-rizons sikit sikit boleh tak?