• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clarke Quay SPGs: We Prefer Ang Mohs!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see more then normal?
but how often do u see minahs with wads of cash supporting her ang moh trophy? i havent seen one before.

Agree. Practically nil.

Ang Moh jockeys here generally have a fetish for minahs, especially those with melons. They will lavish on them especially when they have landed afew winners and of course having sex with them thereafter.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...these spgs r dumb...these ft just need someone to clean up their place n
same time have a fb on call.....if not guy disappears when contract ends...
...have worked overseas for twenty yrs n every city i lived in, i had one local "gf"....
same scenario with ft coming here...
Living proof, flip side of coin:p Companion of convenience.
scums of the other countries the hit rate is quite low. Know an SPG who lost her high end angmo hubby to a pinoy pub cashier. This SPG never had to work and moved around social circles. Now it is a different story.
Vicious cycle:p Seen many of this kind.

Know of 1 former expat colleague who got hitched with a waitress in former Marco Polo (popular hangout with kweilos then), during his ongoing divorce. Boasted he would never be forced in re-marrying (with a kid getting in the way) on his relocation to Dubai. Our envy on his being "macho", having his cake and eating same turned to guffaws when he kena "unplanned" arrival.

Another siao expat didn't waste anytime to hit SPGs (supplementing his whoring at OT), also with impending "offshore" divorce. Fell off my chair when he confided he had a hard-on whilst holding hands with new SPG find whilst crossing road kns:cool:

Yet another sidled up with a pinoy dancer for 1.5 years, referred her to be hired in our office (I shot him down for his sakes!). She enjoyed her borrowed time, with his condo digs and lifestyle ..until kena booted out. Back to drawing board, waiting in some pub/bar in Chijmes

Last edited:

kindgentleman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you are referring to is something called a "common law" relationship. Couples living together without going through a civil/religious ceremony. I doubt the Swedish authorities would accept that it as grounds for immigration if the SPG was in Spore i.e. staying outside Sweden. If the angmo took the girl back to a EU country to live, maybe such a claim would be possible. However many of these angmos are enjoying life in SE Asia & not likely go back except for holidays.

you are a moron. most of europe practises civil law.

a simple google search will show most countries have 'partner visas'. that is what it is called.

australia's partner visa only requires you to live together for 1 year. it is that simple. (http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/partners/partner/309-100/eligibility-defacto.htm)

I agree with you Red Amoeba...

Caucasian dames certainly love we Asians much much more because we are more educated, truly hard-working, more family-minded and much much more tender in comparison to their male counterparts who they view as un-cultured, lazy, dependent on females for money, unfaithful and filthy.
Caucasians girls also love the blacks much more then their own people.
There have been many cases of local gals "getting swept off their feet" by sweet and smooth-talking caucasians and who may end up marrying these pale-faces but only to later learn when taken to their "hubbies" countries that their new husband is actually an un-employed lazy bumpkin on the welfare and owing bank arrears in credit card repayments.
There have also been instances where they told their "new brides" to work as prostitutes.
Many of these girls regretted and came back to Singapore to "sangkut" with a Singapore husband.
So to the Asians girls thinking that there is a legendary pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, BEWARE.....

it is very hard for an old asian man (for eg sg man) to date a european chick. why? just sit down at any shopping mall in singapore and look.

old sg men:

skinny

pockmarked faces

weak bodies...just too weak.

wears the same cheap one-coloured dull t shirt and one-coloured trousers and sandals everywhere...dresses like the peasants in china...if you have ever been to china you know what i mean.

behaves exactly like peasants from china/india/malaysia (because that is their upbringing and they are first generation singaporeans)

speaks horrible english with arrogant tone in voice (because their english is poor hence they do not know how to emote properly i guess)

zero manners

racist

ageist

deliberately stand in front of the europeans to block their way thinking it makes them great if an european walks around them...how moronic can that be?

life is based on superstitions: drink herbal tea, heaty food, chinese gods, burn papers to pollute air, islamic rules, indian rules, etc.
no life in them basically...no manners...no joy...no conversations...no warmth...just a miserable selfish look in their eyes

why would a european chick marry a loser like that? even singaporeans chicks won't touch them hence they have to marry their own chinese indian or vietnamese whatever.

when have you ever seen a first/second generation signaporean walk around with warmth and twinkles in his eyes greeting people nicely with a smile on his face. able to joke about things and make you laugh.

nah...they all walk around looking like mentally ill zombies...even when they say 'excuse me' it sounds like a command...chat them up and you quickly feel sick with their defensive attitude...the women all dress as chinese maids from 1940s or some shit t-shit and trousers...disgusting...you know the dresses...day in day out...mentally ill and don't even look alive.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"common law" relationship. Couples living together without going through a civil/religious ceremony. ..angmo took the girl back to a EU country to live, maybe such a claim would be possible. However many of these angmos are enjoying life in SE Asia & not likely go back except for holidays.
J333, ICA also recognises this here for dependents (partner and kid). Understand insurances recognising beneficaries out of wedlock (criteria to be met).

Wait till reality hits SPGs when balik to totally different lifestyle ..no maids, no more expat perks and the guy's just a regular joe.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ven, when was the last time you went for an eye sight check or cat scan?

Singapore Women upgrading? I just saw a SPG minah with her ang mo boyfriend/husband/FB. Minah drew out a lump sum of money at the ATM, the angmo just took the wedge and bought beer at the 7-11 next to the ATM. It's still bright and early in the mornin.

This is makan soft rice at its best.

upon saying this, let me tell u another thing that i saw few months ago. it was in amk S11. also early in the morning, i saw a couple, a pregnant minah and a golden hair white guy. i assume they are married since both dress locally and the minah is pregnant. i think they are going for breakfast, but they stopped in their tracks, around 20m away from my table. suddenly, they started to quarrel and then the minah cried. then, she moved to a pay phone and tried to call someone. this action made the ang mo very agitiated and he proceed to grab the handset and smash it on the payphone...

from the scenario, one could not help but to think what actually happened.. i was thinking that, maybe they wanted to eat (and the minah is pregnant, sure very hungry), but, they don't have much money. she tried to call her relatives or friends to borrow money, the ang mo think like this is very lose face, and stopped her from calling by smashing the payphone..

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really. its for the better for everyone's concerns. to each his own. you like what, is your business, no need to condemn.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

a simple google search will show most countries have 'partner visas'. that is what it is called.

australia's partner visa only requires you to live together for 1 year. it is that simple. (http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/partners/partner/309-100/eligibility-defacto.htm)

it is very hard for an old asian man (for eg sg man) to date a european chick. why? just sit down at any shopping mall in singapore and look.

old sg men:

skinny

pockmarked faces

wears the same cheap one-coloured dull t shirt and one-coloured trousers and sandals everywhere...dresses like the peasants in china...if you have ever been to china you know what i mean.

behaves exactly like peasants from china/india/malaysia (because that is their upbringing and they are first generation singaporeans)

speaks horrible english with arrogant tone in voice (because their english is poor hence they do not know how to emote properly i guess)

zero manners

racist

ageist

deliberately stand in front of the europeans to block their way thinking it makes them great if an european walks around them...how moronic can that be?

life is based on superstitions: drink herbal tea, heaty food, chinese gods, burn papers to pollute air, islamic rules, indian rules, etc.
no life in them basically...no manners...no joy...no conversations...no warmth...just a miserable selfish look in their eyes

why would a european chick marry a loser like that? even singaporeans chicks won't touch them hence they have to marry their own chinese indian or vietnamese whatever.

when have you ever seen a first/second generation signaporean walk around with warmth and twinkles in his eyes greeting people nicely with a smile on his face. able to joke about things and make you laugh.

nah...they all walk around looking like mentally ill zombies...even when they say 'excuse me' it sounds like a command...chat them up and you quickly feel sick with their defensive attitude...the women all dress as chinese maids from 1940s or some shit t-shit and trousers...disgusting...you know the dresses...day in day out...mentally ill and don't even look alive.

I don't think you should judge Singaporeans based on their outward appearance. The ugliness of Singaporeans comes from within.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A reply from an Ex SPG.

http://static.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1307476/selfconfessed_exspg_local_men_care_about_womens_happiness.html

A self-confessed former 'sarong party girl' has spoken out in defence of Singaporean men, following an article in The New Paper listing local women's criticisms about men here.

Her comments are in response to an article published in The New Paper, which included comments from Singaporean women about their male counterparts.

Here is the email she sent to STOMP:

"I am a 25-year-old female Singaporean. I have had my fair share of experience with expatriates all over the world, through my network of friends and also my previous job as a flight attendant with an international airline. I also lived in Australia for four years.

"I was an SPG and I am not afraid to say that Caucasian men offer nothing more than our local guys. I always thought local men were hopeless and useless, until I came back to Singapore -- and realised I was dead WRONG.

"When I was an SPG, I wanted to explore and thinking these Caucasian men were more adventurous and intelligent -- my thoughts fooled me.

"I was disappointed dating a few of the most inglorious and ignorant men I've ever met. They always think they are way smarter and able to outsmart me.

"But when I outsmart them in turn, they feel threatened and hate the feeling of losing to an Asian woman. Thus, they begin to turn nasty.

"I'm not saying ALL are like this but most are.

"Americans: They always think they have travelled enough and seen enough and even know enough. I describe them as ignorant and a nuisance to some.

"British: Englishmen are more simple than the rest, though they always think their English is superb and do not need anyone to correct them.

"French: Proud by nature. And they also claim every meal is cuisine. (I need not elaborate further...)

"Australians: Down to earth. The opposite of Americans but also too overly confident when amongst women. They think they are so god-damn good-looking.

"Local men are a lot more simple in life. They are smart enough and want the women in their life to be happy.

"They are also more responsible in terms of family. Example: How many Caucasian men we know take care of their elderly parents? Like seriously? Name me a few and I'll salute them.

"Most local men have the sense of responsibility to take care of their families and even parents after marriage.

"They may not seem adventurous, but they seek adventure in their own way. They want to travel, explore and have a hell of a good time.

"I would describe local men as researchers, humans curious about their planet. When they don't know something, they are eager to learn more about it. They research and gain more knowledge about it unlike Caucasian men, who tend to think they know it all.

"So, in response to your SPGs who call Singapore men boring, dependent and childish. I have to say that those SPGs who commented do not know the difference - all they care about was looking good in front of other people when they are with a Caucasian man.

"Please. I know the feeling of people looking up to you and thinking wow! She is with a Caucasian man -- she must be damn HOT! Truth is, most of them don't really care how you look, it's just how you sleep with them.

"P.S. It's not that I failed with a Caucasian but I prefer our local men. They are sensible, responsible and definite gentlemen.

"I see myself marrying one too."

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

old sg men:

skinny

pockmarked faces

zero manners

racist

ageist

Dont talk so much LJ lah....Most impt they have money to splurge....unlike young men who have strong body, good manners but living day by day on credit card...who is the loser?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"They are also more responsible in terms of family. Example: How many Caucasian men we know take care of their elderly parents? Like seriously? Name me a few and I'll salute them.

If he can't contain his horniness, he might even screw his mother-in-law.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A reply from an Ex SPG.

http://static.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...pg_local_men_care_about_womens_happiness.html

A self-confessed former 'sarong party girl' has spoken out in defence of Singaporean men, following an article in The New Paper listing local women's criticisms about men here.

Typical of those ppl that look down on their own ppl like the chinese dogs. Always finding ways to insult their own not seeing the irony that they come from the same stock and hence what they hate about their own ppl applies to them they do not see the irony in that. Yet when they have problems and need help need to go back to the very same ppl that they hate. Truly shameless behavior. This applies to the other spg races.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I was an SPG and I am not afraid to say that Caucasian men offer nothing more than our local guys. I always thought local men were hopeless and useless, until I came back to Singapore -- and realised I was dead WRONG.
"When I was an SPG, I wanted to explore and thinking these Caucasian men were more adventurous and intelligent -- my thoughts fooled me.
"I was disappointed dating a few of the most inglorious and ignorant men I've ever met. They always think they are way smarter and able to outsmart me.
"Please. I know the feeling of people looking up to you and thinking wow! She is with a Caucasian man -- she must be damn HOT! Truth is, most of them don't really care how you look, it's just how you sleep with them.
From horse's mouth. Balancing the equation. All's not lost for sinkie blokes?
Cruxx said:
ugliness of Singaporeans comes from within.
Likewise for other motley crew from white shores:wink:

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he can't contain his horniness, he might even screw his mother-in-law.

Mother-in-law is no big deal. It has taken place many a times.
But let us not forget that these barbarians are the worst paedophiles the World has ever known.
Go to Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, India and other poorere regions...
You are bound to find such scums
They even sexually attack their own off-springs.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. spgs just want some hard dick to poke and have fun hoh.
3. yes, pay this pay that for them, happy like #@%^&**
4. now, who say sex is free?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we Asian men shld have confidence. simply this is where the money is. ang moh cb also like money...like spg . I have seen ang moh chicks clinging onto Asian dicks orchard road. although the reverse is still the majority..bit if one have the confidence y not ? u start off having inferior complex, not going any where

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously the proportion of asian men that don't like ang moh chicks is also quite significant. I have read quite a number of times from various forums including this one about how local/asian guys don't like ang moh chicks.

For some odd reason if you go to an ang moh forum you won't see that many ang moh men saying they don't like asian chicks. There you have it.

kindgentleman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont talk so much LJ lah....Most impt they have money to splurge....unlike young men who have strong body, good manners but living day by day on credit card...who is the loser?

see that is why you will never hook up with a european chick.

to you, everything is about money. what a confucianist loser.

educated european chicks are not like chinese chicks, they are willing to work for money, but they are looking for a mate that is strong, humorous, friendly, with integrity, and good company.

i am just wasting my time with morons like you...go wear your slippers and giordano t shirts and go pray to your dead grandmother by burning paper money. shoo!

grown men who act like they are 10. even when their parents are dead they don't learn to be independent and rely on themselves!

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly GD. i have seem (at clubs) local girls accent suddenly become from singlish to, err, drama english singlish in 2 seconds, the moment some ang mo asking them where is the washroom.

let me tell u one true encounter. during lunchtime, i and my friend shared a table with a couple (ang mo M, singkie F) at a chicken rice stall. the ang mo ask the girl what is that? (bean sprouts). she replied dou-miao, in a single tone. i was eating halfway, and i burst out laughing. the ang mo look at me amused, while the singkie girl 'gin' me, like i owe her $500,000.

after i and my friend finish the meal and as we were leaving, i turn to the ang mo and said, 'look, ur friend introduced the dish wrongly. it should be call, dou4 miao2, and not dou1 miao1 ! and i even told the singkie girl, that the malays don't introduce their teh tarik as teh driak, the indian introduce their prata as ruti-preta, and the thais don't introduce their tom yam goong as toomyem gong, so why should u defer the real dish name?

Eh friend

Bean sprouts is Tau Gay or Dou Ya

Dou Miao is an entirely different vegetable and different colour too...