• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia Boleh! That is what is happening here hahaha .... Issue here is based on this link - http://www.property.cc/Iskandar-360/Bukit-Indah/Bukit-Indah/2-Sty_Terrace - I found out that the Belleza was selling at $508k and i assumed that is the price when it was first launched. So how can the price be undervalued? So how? U think u guys will go for it and pay additional $3000-$5000 to get the unit at $665k? Arte is another option as called another agent to enquire and mentioned valuation is definitely above $500k and asking price is $750k

I think 750K is very expensive considering that these houses are pretty small and it was 200K cheaper just a year ago.l In fact they sold out around June/ July I believe.What is your budget?It may be more worth it to either compromise on location a bit and buy in surrounding areas( Bestari, Nusa Idaman cheaper) or pay more and get the cluster, direct from developer is less hassle too.Over 1M though, 1.25M? Ok, more than a bit more......

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think 750K is very expensive considering that these houses are pretty small and it was 200K cheaper just a year ago.l In fact they sold out around June/ July I believe.What is your budget?It may be more worth it to either compromise on location a bit and buy in surrounding areas( Bestari, Nusa Idaman cheaper) or pay more and get the cluster, direct from developer is less hassle too.Over 1M though, 1.25M? Ok, more than a bit more......

DST in BI are generally quite small in land size and built up... 20x70 and below 2k built up...

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
DST in BI are generally quite small in land size and built up... 20x70 and below 2k built up...

SPSetia houses in BI command a premium even in resale and they are not building anymore terrace. So that maybe why the sellers are asking such high prices. But perhaps you can find a cheaper unit, 650K sounds fairer. Also there are buyers who prefer BI rather than any of the surrounding areas. Meaning, they want a BI address and I must say the feel in BI is pretty good as Setia has planned the town quite well although there were existing houses there.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPSetia houses in BI command a premium even in resale and they are not building anymore terrace. So that maybe why the sellers are asking such high prices. But perhaps you can find a cheaper unit, 650K sounds fairer. Also there are buyers who prefer BI rather than any of the surrounding areas. Meaning, they want a BI address and I must say the feel in BI is pretty good as Setia has planned the town quite well although there were existing houses there.

I think no more new landed there already once all the current launches are fully sold (including Malaysian-only units) this year. Next year we are likely to see strong price growth for landed in southern Johor.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think no more new landed there already once all the current launches are fully sold (including Malaysian-only units) this year. Next year we are likely to see strong price growth for landed in southern Johor.

really huh..im still tossing my coin..land or apt. titter.gif

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup no more landed except the last piece of land opposite garden villa.... They will launch 3 storey terrace soon.... by end of the year...

Ripsta09

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey chocolate, thanks again. Did research on nusa idaman and units are bigger and cheaper. My family fell in love with BI after a few trips there due to amenities and close to bus stop for other family members who wish to drop by without a car. Did spoke to other agents and Belleza valuation is $500k above and asking price range from $630k-$650k (negotiable). Will be dropping by next week for another viewing as one of the Belleza unit is Singaporean owned so high chance can get state consent (cross finger)

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey chocolate, thanks again. Did research on nusa idaman and units are bigger and cheaper. My family fell in love with BI after a few trips there due to amenities and close to bus stop for other family members who wish to drop by without a car. Did spoke to other agents and Belleza valuation is $500k above and asking price range from $630k-$650k (negotiable). Will be dropping by next week for another viewing as one of the Belleza unit is Singaporean owned so high chance can get state consent (cross finger)

I understand , my family also prefers BI and we bought a house there for my mum's use but she's not keen to move in.Nusa Idaman is cheaper, but there are downsides to it. There are many buyers like you who will pay premium for BI, not surrounding areas, but just BI, and in time to come that will be the case too. So go ahead if its what you wnat. The pricing of 650K and below sounds reasonable to me. Good luck!

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand , my family also prefers BI and we bought a house there for my mum's use but she's not keen to move in.Nusa Idaman is cheaper, but there are downsides to it. There are many buyers like you who will pay premium for BI, not surrounding areas, but just BI, and in time to come that will be the case too. So go ahead if its what you wnat. The pricing of 650K and below sounds reasonable to me. Good luck!
We decided to jump into BI because
- The road design (persiaran indah and lebuhraya bukit indah) allows traffic to disperse out of BI, less chance of internal bottleneck. We went to the right side neighbourhood and realised we had to make U-turn and the traffic was stuck at only two lanes there.
- BI's master plan looks like an east-looking human head, signifying being the lau tar of the Nusajaya! We're the head and the lead. Do you see the road sign "Bukit Indah - The Address"?
- My bro-in-law stays there.

Basically you can change the internal but cant do anything to the surroundings.

Last edited:

Jevil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ripsta09.... u try go setia sales ofc to leave down yr contact number n ask them to gib u a call when someone's loan got rejected. Cos i only bot my bellezza in jan 2013 when someone's loan got rejected. But not intermediate lot lah, is a corner unit.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ripsta09.... u try go setia sales ofc to leave down yr contact number n ask them to gib u a call when someone's loan got rejected. Cos i only bot my bellezza in jan 2013 when someone's loan got rejected. But not intermediate lot lah, is a corner unit.

By now, shouldnt all the loans for Belleza be approved since it has VP?

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are rumors saying that indxh residence II the small empty land on the left of the entrance may build a surxu.....anyone heard abt such saying?