• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I agree with you that corner lots are certainly very tempting, esp the huge garden area and the almost all round view! My property agent friend told me NEVER to buy corner units in JB, so typical kiasi syndrome kick in for me. But like you said, it's probably not easy to get one in a development you like.

your friend is probably right, you know. it's fairly common sense. but corner units are rarer and so should be better investment. that's what i think anyway. So, in order to balance the two arguments, i bought a NEXT TO CORNER lot. hehehe.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
your friend is probably right, you know. it's fairly common sense. but corner units are rarer and so should be better investment. that's what i think anyway. So, in order to balance the two arguments, i bought a NEXT TO CORNER lot. hehehe.

Corner lots are a cheaper version of semi-d, with land for gardening, and the units generally have better views (unblocked) and are much brighter esp at the small family hall area. Hence, I feel they are more valued. I regret not buying a corner lot at Molek Haven.... haiz....

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mine also next to corner unit, but it wasn't on purpose. it just happened to be the only unit on subsale.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corner lots are a cheaper version of semi-d, with land for gardening, and the units generally have better views (unblocked) and are much brighter esp at the small family hall area. Hence, I feel they are more valued. I regret not buying a corner lot at Molek Haven.... haiz....

I can understand the feeling. I also feel a bit "wasted" bypassing it. But then looking at wallet don't think can make it, besides also hate the "See I told you" feeling if really tio break-in.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

I realise in MY, next to corner lot also have some risks. Because corner lot unit owners are generally richer, and may do a lot of wet works alteration. In the extreme case in my friend's development, an Indian mak mak store owner demolished his entire unit to build an 'Indian Palace' concept.

If you like 'Indian Palace' concept as your neighbour, it's all well and good, but if not, you may have problems reselling next time.....just a personal experience...haha

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

i thought you got a corner lot that you are attempting to offload.. ahem.. at a bargain price of 880k RM next year?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
left side fire kena, right side fire kena.
left side drill hole kena, right side drill hole kena.
left side pretty girl :biggrin:, right side pretty mei mei :biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realise in MY, next to corner lot also have some risks. Because corner lot unit owners are generally richer, and may do a lot of wet works alteration. In the extreme case in my friend's development, an Indian mak mak store owner demolished his entire unit to build an 'Indian Palace' concept.

If you like 'Indian Palace' concept as your neighbour, it's all well and good, but if not, you may have problems reselling next time.....just a personal experience...haha

yeah that's a common issue with neighbours in MY, just have to take it as part and parcel of buying in malaysia.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
For apartment living,my thinking was,all to be built-in,nothing left for the robbery to remove,maybe a minimalist theme :p,however if they want to remove,TV,HI FI,Washing Machine,table & chair,they gotto take the lift up and down,beside we only have to secure the front door,cant imgine if they can access from the external window haha

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought you got a corner lot that you are attempting to offload.. ahem.. at a bargain price of 880k RM next year?

Aiyah, the corner lot is for investment mah, not for live-in.....Given a choice, I would v much prefer to stay in corner terrace but renovation works had already commenced for my intermediate unit.

You are welcome to buy the corner lot for RM 880K next year when it obtains CF. Just to recap, it's 34 x 85, with built-up of 2,906 sq ft. Only 12-15 mins to Woodlands CIQ during non-peak periods, and is a known area for expats..... LOL

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, the corner lot is for investment mah, not for live-in.....Given a choice, I would v much prefer to stay in corner terrace but renovation works had already commenced for my intermediate unit.

You are welcome to buy the corner lot for RM 880K next year when it obtains CF. Just to recap, it's 34 x 85, with built-up of 2,906 sq ft. Only 12-15 mins to Woodlands CIQ during non-peak periods, and is a known area for expats..... LOL

i won't cos limited funds but a friend of mine may be interested... project name pls? is it berinda project? if not convenient can pm me.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
i won't cos limited funds but a friend of mine may be interested... project name pls? is it berinda project? if not convenient can pm me.

Haha bro, I will update you and the other forum bros when it TOP next year. Both sides can save on agent fees too...:smile: No, it's not a Berinda project. We already have 2 with them liao. Time for a change.... :biggrin:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! he he. It nearly could not fit into my car. Luckily my seats can be folded down. Tried to bargain but they won't discount. I got it at Gucca at Taman Molek (diagonally across a burnt down furniture shop). The sales staff were very helpful. They wrapped the item and brought it down from 4th floor to ground floor. I told them if cannot fit into my car then I can't buy. Customs officer at second link asked about it. Luckily price only MYR399, so no GST. He can't believe its so cheap coz it looks huge when stuffed into the back of my car. Included a pic of it. Not new condition but its soo nice to take naps or read on it :biggrin: Once its re-upholstered, it will be brought back to my house in BI.

View attachment 5800

Seriously speaking ur taste.......

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Classic chair, more to Europe style,for rm 399 guess it's a steal bah,however I perfer modern one,rm$399 no tax then how much need tax?customs means spore rite, I can always ask the shop to fake receipt to escape tax?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Classic chair, more to Europe style,for rm 399 guess it's a steal bah,however I perfer modern one,rm$399 no tax then how much need tax?customs means spore rite, I can always ask the shop to fake receipt to escape tax?

looks like a nice sofa..

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Lao said one : "来者不善,善者不来" (Good one no come, come one no good titter.gif)

Just be in high alert. :smile:

Last edited: