• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
D'Flore price increased to RM1.5 mil after discount. No more early bird discount...

That's about S$580k, which is not too expensive for a landed property. There will still be buyers from Singapore. I think more PRs will come over to JB to buy houses since government is making it harder for foreigners and PRs to buy a property in Singapore. Q4 this year should see a strong surge in demand for JB property.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's about S$580k, which is not too expensive for a landed property. There will still be buyers from Singapore. I think more PRs will come over to JB to buy houses since government is making it harder for foreigners and PRs to buy a property in Singapore. Q4 this year should see a strong surge in demand for JB property.

the price depend on the type of house, location, and so on. i think it is expensive as it 's not in singapore. for that price can buy sigapore small condo in pasir ris already.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a steep increased. Was slightly over RM1M just 2 weeks ago. I wonder what prompted the move?

I am wondering too... becos the other two smaller cluster models will be increasing in price soon as well...

but according to the site plan... they are going to build quite substantial amount of greenery within the prescint as it is called Garden Villa... hope it will be nice...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
the price depend on the type of house, location, and so on. i think it is expensive as it 's not in singapore. for that price can buy sigapore small condo in pasir ris already.

Pasir Ris is over-supplied with residential units already. 99LH 1 bedder somemore so it is not worth it. Renting out might be an issue. Government is also controlling the prices and supply.

The Bukit Indah freehold landed has better potential. I always advocate landed for capital appreciation. Land-starved Singaporeans and PRs will continue to buy these landed properties in Johor.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering too... becos the other two smaller cluster models will be increasing in price soon as well...

but according to the site plan... they are going to build quite substantial amount of greenery within the prescint as it is called Garden Villa... hope it will be nice...

did you buy garden villa?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pasir Ris is over-supplied with residential units already. 99LH 1 bedder somemore so it is not worth it. Renting out might be an issue. Government is also controlling the prices and supply.

The Bukit Indah freehold landed has better potential. I always advocate landed for capital appreciation. Land-starved Singaporeans and PRs will continue to buy these landed properties in Johor.
-- strictly my opinon!--
i disagree as singapore is blue chip property investment compare to JB, and developments in singapore have more sustainability moving forward, as the development matures. pasir ris condo like ripple bay is minutes walk from cinema (showing movies that are not censored), downtown east, beach, .. near to world class transport, with a well educated neighbourhood and good jobs nearby, good schools, university, and no need to fight causeway jam for 2 hours or more every day. in malaysia, you don't really sure what may happen to the neighbourhood in 5 year, 10 year, 15 year time. may be good, may be bad. But if it's CHEAP, it's worth to try. Once it's no longer cheap, the push for buying jb house evaporates.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
-- strictly my opinon!--
i disagree as singapore is blue chip property investment compare to JB, and developments in singapore have more sustainability moving forward, as the development matures. pasir ris condo like ripple bay is minutes walk from cinema (showing movies that are not censored), downtown east, beach, .. near to world class transport, with a well educated neighbourhood and good jobs nearby, good schools, university, and no need to fight causeway jam for 2 hours or more every day. in malaysia, you don't really sure what may happen to the neighbourhood in 5 year, 10 year, 15 year time. may be good, may be bad. But if it's CHEAP, it's worth to try. Once it's no longer cheap, the push for buying jb house evaporates.

By TOP, there is only about 95 years left for these condos. 95 years lease is a timebomb because it is hard to enbloc at that location and the resale value takes a hard beating if the lease drops below 70 years (i.e. 25 years . Price and taxes are high for these condos, and rental is tough at that location due to oversupply. I will still bet on a freehold gated and guarded landed property in southern Johor at this point. The purchase and holding costs are much lower, and capital appreciation much higher.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about nusa idaman ? cheaper and quite nearby amenities also, and build quality ok? i saw the houses from outside, frankly speaking, they look as nice or actually nicer than BI house.

My own observation is that in JB, if you are looking at investment instead of own stay, the higher cost houses create an exclusive environment that will be more financially rewarding in the long run. As an eg, look at the price appreciation of Leisure Farm, East Ledang, Horizon Hills, Senibong Cove, Straits View etc.....

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
My own observation is that in JB, if you are looking at investment instead of own stay, the higher cost houses create an exclusive environment that will be more financially rewarding in the long run. As an eg, look at the price appreciation of Leisure Farm, East Ledang, Horizon Hills, Senibong Cove, Straits View etc.....

These are class 1 race. SV in this class? :confused:

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you viewed it before? Personally think it's gd cos only semi-d & bungalows. Dont have the weaker terrace owners... The others all got terrace owners....

but surrounding not nice hor.. got weaker terrace, old old ..then sian half.

now here also cannot attach picture, sian half 2.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
but surrounding not nice hor.. got weaker terrace, old old ..then sian half.

now here also cannot attach picture, sian half 2.

yah i think a lot of people who r not local dont know, the reputation of Permas Jaya. but maybe over time, have improved?

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah i think a lot of people who r not local dont know, the reputation of Permas Jaya. but maybe over time, have improved?

Aiyah its JB leh...everywhere also jialat, but it's true that Permas Jaya, Johor Jaya, Tun Aminah have the most news (besides the usual hot spots of Taman Century, Melodies, Sentosa etc). But increasingly there are more reports on the newer estates, with the population growth in these newer areas.