• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
at this point of time,I cant tell Niucomer belong to which side,say min purchase 1mil,knn we had it.....how can our ppty price be price at 1mil,take many many years to appreciate to that point,unless we bought the penthhouse or high floor 3rooms which is close to 1mil.Those whom bought at close to 600-700k no chance to sell.....local wouldnt buy it.Thus this purchase is for own use,not for investment.As for "international lot" I pick this up from guru.my ,I have no knowledge about it,jus a newbabe here....,maybe like what malpaso said,some expert here can give us a pointer.

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Niucomer,you can visit Ppty guru.my?Sky Executive,2bedroom mid flr 826sqft rm593psf rm490,000 (only for malaysian?) this is 1+1 not strictly a 2 room,its a room with utility room,the other unit international lot,rm575,000,psf rm696.Sky Executive is the completed one,Skyloft still constructing,the asking will be slighlty higher,cause we brought higher than Sky Executive.However current launch even higher.BTW Y Apartment,we are the sieow lang ,why not consider landed?

Thanks for the info. Just considering. Like the location and the swimming pool. Is the first unit reserved for Msia because of (a) price (b) no of bedrooms or (c) title deed restrictions? Thanks in advance.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info. Just considering. Like the location and the swimming pool. Is the first unit reserved for Msia because of (a) price (b) no of bedrooms or (c) title deed restrictions? Thanks in advance.

singaporean cannot buy bumi lot, or any property < 500k RM AS VALUED BY STATE AUTHORITY (NOT THE BANK).

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure whether discussed before. Searched forum but nothing found.

Anyone got opinion on whether acquisition of SP Setia by PNB is good thing or not so good thing :confused:

Views welcome. Thank you.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure whether discussed before. Searched forum but nothing found.

Anyone got opinion on whether acquisition of SP Setia by PNB is good thing or not so good thing :confused:

Views welcome. Thank you.

You can read on a previous acquisition of Pelangi by PNB in 2005. Overall, I think the execution of govt-linked companies have improved since. However, I do notice that Setia's ads have decreased a lot in recent weeks....

http://mavrkyprojectphoto.blogspot.sg/2005/11/goodbye-pelangi-welcome-berinda.html

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can read on a previous acquisition of Pelangi by PNB in 2005. Overall, I think the execution of govt-linked companies have improved since. However, I do notice that Setia's ads have decreased a lot in recent weeks....

http://mavrkyprojectphoto.blogspot.sg/2005/11/goodbye-pelangi-welcome-berinda.html

I hope my understanding of the article is correct but article seems to say is worse off after takeover "In the six months since Frank exited Pelangi and headed Kuok Bros property division, KBSB had chalked up housing sales totalling RM150 million, while Pelangi seems to have lost much of it rigour".

Hardly hear of any Pelangi projects, though Berinda is still around with Molek and Ponderosa ... at least in JB. Don't know enough of Pelangi to comment.

The article was written only a few months after the takeover and may not be accurate assessment as will take some time for new management style to creep in. So ditto for SP Setia.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes indeed it's hard to gauge the impact on Setia, since Tan Sri is still around. Let's see what happens when he exits in a year's time.

On Pelangi, its most recent project (which a friend bought) is at Taman Perling, called D' Serambi. It's a pretty gd project in a gd location (front row mostly swept up by Singaporeans) but overall Pelangi has been v quiet since the takeover.

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, any way to pre-check if the state authority is lower than RM500K?

They will generally take the face value of the purchase price on the Sale and Purchase Agreement. If you are concerned as the price is around at the threshold level, you may consider getting a valuation report and submit it.

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering too... becos the other two smaller cluster models will be increasing in price soon as well...

but according to the site plan... they are going to build quite substantial amount of greenery within the prescint as it is called Garden Villa... hope it will be nice...

hi, i went to sales galery a few days ago. the price for d'fronde is 1188k and 1196k (depending on the facing)

do you know whether this has been increased since the first launch?

as for the package, 10% discount, DIBS, free legal fee n stamp duty on SPA, free MOT, free loan fees

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi gurus..

i'm considering to buy garden villa cluster smaller type, either d'flore or d'fronde. Before I decide to buy, need some enlightenment from the gurus here:

1. garden villa is the last piece of residential land in BI. i think there's pros n cons.
pro: the primary market supply for BI house is very limited, which may become factor to demand for capital appreciation
con: no new project means no benchmark for secondary market to ride on the price increase
any comments on this?

2. roughly what's the percentage of msian owners and singaporean owners in BI?

3. for secondary markets, who are the buyers? why would they buy the secondary market instead of buying directly from dev?

4. for rental markets, who are the targets? how many % is the avg rental yield in normal cases?

5. is there any way to check the transacted value in BI? Someone posted this URL in another thread: http://jpph.info/my-search.php
I tried, can see some graphs for HH, EL, leisure farms. But not BI. But those for HH, EL, and LF also looks wrong, it shows that LF average psf is 50RM in 2011.

TIA!

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi gurus..

i'm considering to buy garden villa cluster smaller type, either d'flore or d'fronde. Before I decide to buy, need some enlightenment from the gurus here:

1. garden villa is the last piece of residential land in BI. i think there's pros n cons.
pro: the primary market supply for BI house is very limited, which may become factor to demand for capital appreciation
con: no new project means no benchmark for secondary market to ride on the price increase
any comments on this?

2. roughly what's the percentage of msian owners and singaporean owners in BI?

3. for secondary markets, who are the buyers? why would they buy the secondary market instead of buying directly from dev?

4. for rental markets, who are the targets? how many % is the avg rental yield in normal cases?

5. is there any way to check the transacted value in BI? Someone posted this URL in another thread: http://jpph.info/my-search.php
I tried, can see some graphs for HH, EL, leisure farms. But not BI. But those for HH, EL, and LF also looks wrong, it shows that LF average psf is 50RM in 2011.

TIA!

no guru here but can give you agar-agar answers. ok?
1. benchmark against perling or nusa idaman (i.e against nearby dev'ts targetted to middle and upper mid class buyers) .
2. no exact figures. but a number of singaporeans in BI, more so than in other tamans. however, there are strong local prsence there too. BI is good location. however don't expect it to be as high class as EL/LF/HH. And, also.. the price you buying now.. ahem*
3. the buyers are same irrespective of primary or secondary market.
4. rental sux. beware.
5. Nope.
am no expert, i better quickly clarify, just in case :smile: good luck and happy house hunting.

Last edited:

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
DMX88,
I'm not so sure but based on my best knowledge
1) may be good to based on SP Setia D'Verde, which is near TOP / CCC & similar in land size & build up. Rest of the nearby Taman can be use a a benchmark but I believe that SP Setia do carry certain brand name.

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
DMX88,

Contínues.

2) I think there are some % listed by the land authroity for foreigner ownership to landed ppt, correct me if I'm worng & depend on projects, it could be 20 ~30% for foreigner landed onwership. But how is the enforcment will be a interesting topic to discuss about.

3) Good question but could be foreigner - SG people or SPR or even local Malaysian? Again depending on the Land authority ownership % & enforcement. But U do see lot of SG car plate in the weekend at BI.

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
DMX,

Continues part 3

4) a friend of mine owned a small terrace house in BI (bought it few year ago) & rental is RM2.5K/mth
5) Not sure where to find the detail, but please share if U have some light on it.

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
no guru here but can give you agar-agar answers. ok?
1. benchmark against perling or nusa idaman (i.e against nearby dev'ts targetted to middle and upper mid class buyers) .
2. no exact figures. but a number of singaporeans in BI, more so than in other tamans. however, there are strong local prsence there too. BI is good location. however don't expect it to be as high class as EL/LF/HH. And, also.. the price you buying now.. ahem*
3. the buyers are same irrespective of primary or secondary market.
4. rental sux. beware.
5. Nope.
am no expert, i better quickly clarify, just in case :smile: good luck and happy house hunting.

agar-agar answer is fine :wink:

the price you buying now.. ahem*-> u mean too expensive or lower compared to EL/HH?
i see some other members think that this price is too exp.
after discount it's 1.08m, build up psf is 430, land psf is 480. is that too much?
i see that the secondary house listings demand for ard the same psf, even some demand for higher than that.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
agar-agar answer is fine :wink:

the price you buying now.. ahem*-> u mean too expensive or lower compared to EL/HH?
i see some other members think that this price is too exp.
after discount it's 1.08m, build up psf is 430, land psf is 480. is that too much?
i see that the secondary house listings demand for ard the same psf, even some demand for higher than that.

in a bull market, everyone is always buying at the most expensive, true? so yes it's expensive now. in a few years time , who knows? but personally i think it's expensive for johor market. you may want to look at Ecoworld , it's balloting. 900k for a cluster, design looks nice, management is ex-setia so they know how to execute (hopefully). and the lanscaping should be better. give it a thought. in the end, you should be comfortable or know exactly why you want to buy a certain property. note also that if you don't invest , you will not lose money. that is also an option.

Last edited:

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
in a bull market, everyone is always buying at the most expensive, true? so yes it's expensive now. in a few years time , who knows? but personally i think it's expensive for johor market. you may want to look at Ecoworld , it's balloting. 900k for a cluster, design looks nice, management is ex-setia so they know how to execute (hopefully). and the lanscaping should be better. give it a thought. in the end, you should be comfortable or know exactly why you want to buy a certain property.

ic. thanks bro.
yeap, been eying ecoworld actually, but i heard it's left with 100-200 units after taken by insiders n associates, total chqs is 3000, some ppl submit multiple cheques. i guess leftover units are those nearby HTC, may be difficult to sell in future.

now I'm looking at neighboring devs like NI and NS. NI is out bcoz there's no launch ongoing and also no discount, i'm looking for the one with low cash outlay.
reading thru NS thread now..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
ic. thanks bro.
yeap, been eying ecoworld actually, but i heard it's left with 100-200 units after taken by insiders n associates, total chqs is 3000, some ppl submit multiple cheques. i guess leftover units are those nearby HTC, may be difficult to sell in future.

now I'm looking at neighboring devs like NI and NS. NI is out bcoz there's no launch ongoing and also no discount, i'm looking for the one with low cash outlay.
reading thru NS thread now..

i thought a bit about my post and added "note also that if you don't invest , you will not lose money. that is also an option." in fact that is the best option if you are unsure.

Last edited:

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought a bit about my post and added "note also that if you don't invest , you will not lose money. that is also an option." in fact that is the best option if you are unsure.

depends on how we see it bro. if compared against inflation, money in bank with low interest can be considered losing certain value

n if we don't invest, we're losing potential income :smile: