• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boyfriend Of Steph Thia Hwee Koon Believe She Is Not Singapore's Underage Prostitute

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Boyfriend Of Steph Thia Hwee Koon Believe She Is Not Singapore's Underage Prostit

Looks like she fucked (over) victim number 49 - her boyfriend.:rolleyes:

BF is no victim leh. he is beneficiary. above 16 can fuck liao.
only paid sex need to be above 18.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Boyfriend Of Steph Thia Hwee Koon Believe She Is Not Singapore's Underage Prostit

While others paid with hard cash, reputation, family, career, etc, etc, and soon, personal freedom..... dear Alvin got to fuck the $500 cunt FOC! what's he complaining about?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

While others paid with hard cash, reputation, family, career, etc, etc, and soon, personal freedom..... dear Alvin got to fuck the $500 cunt FOC! what's he complaining about?
still young.......puppy love. if he's smart he will pimp the slut out asap....

lanlan

where's the kate spade bag? haha....

Part 5 sounds juicy.. then i have more things to say liao.. wahahhahah!!!

Boyfriend+Of+Steph+Thia+Hwee+Koon+Believe+She+Not+The+Singapore%27s+Underage+Prostitute,+Vows+To+Stand+With+Her+www.GutterUncensored.com+012.jpg

Look i am so innocent, i also put on a cute smile.. cute or not?????

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

If this is his first real love, he would be scarred. I pity that sorry sod.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Is this a fact or you guess guess one:confused: Btw, does sinkieland got anti-laundering policy or not:confused:

2. So self employed cannot deposit leow izit:confused: Private tutors, e-bay sellers, hawkers etc.

3. Then how about periodic payment on behalf of someone, then that someone reimburse you periodically by depositing into your account:confused:

3. How many transactions going on daily? Doubt this type of amount is under the radar:p

............................................... Imagine every few days a few thousand dollars deposited into a 17 year old girl's account. If the bank don't flag for laundering risk, they must be daft.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alvin lad should have one last fuck with this cunt then dump her after that.. This relationship will not last long especially with a gal with a shady character like this whore.. The lad still young.. He should move on slowly from this traumatic episode.. No guy wants a lying whore to be his long term partner..

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

If she is really the one. Maybe the lad knows all along and using her as well:confused: Maybe the lad is smarter than we think:biggrin: Now act blur and innocent to disassociate.:confused:

Alvin lad should have one last fuck with this cunt then dump her after that.. This relationship will not last long especially with a gal with a shady character like this whore.. The lad still young.. He should move on slowly from this traumatic episode.. No guy wants a lying whore to be his long term partner..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahaha! Alvin is just another young, idealistic dumb guy.

Not to worry though. He'll learn about the true hypergamous nature of women. In due time.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Is this a fact or you guess guess one:confused: Btw, does sinkieland got anti-laundering policy or not:confused:

2. So self employed cannot deposit leow izit:confused: Private tutors, e-bay sellers, hawkers etc.

3. Then how about periodic payment on behalf of someone, then that someone reimburse you periodically by depositing into your account:confused:

3. How many transactions going on daily? Doubt this type of amount is under the radar:p

Looks like you are not aware of how banks work. All banks have anti-laundering policies. Whether they work or not is another question.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If she is really the one. Maybe the lad knows all along and using her as well:confused: Maybe the lad is smarter than we think:biggrin: Now act blur and innocent to disassociate.:confused:

He..He..He.. You could be right.. Maybe he had also profited from his GF's '' hard work ''..:biggrin:

lanlan

I sarpport... Alvin be the next Enterprise 50 entrepreneur ...... obviously his gf is hot and legal now!

He..He..He.. You could be right.. Maybe he had also profited from his GF's '' hard work ''..:biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please read my post. I meat at national level got anti-money laundering policies or not? Not individual financial institution and company level best practices:o

Got anti-money laundering act or law bo? Or just policies and guidelines?

Looks like you are not aware of how banks work. All banks have anti-laundering policies. Whether they work or not is another question.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Banks will take note of suspicious transactions based on frequency of deposits and the amounts. Following that, they will do credit checks. If they notice that the account holder is a 17 year old, red flags immediately emerge.

bro what if the deposits are say from gambling from online sites for eg will the banks take action?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

looks like non of you actully knows. I was thinking too. Perhaps they would check if it comes up in the thousands daily for eg cos it might be illegal earnings. What do you think?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

jesus christ even though he fucked her for free (hopefully he didn't have to buy bags, make up and all the other shit) but his face shows up on sites like gutter and everywhere damn that;s not too cool either.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro what if the deposits are say from gambling from online sites for eg will the banks take action?

What is your mode of deposit? Cheque or cash?

Usually, multiple deposits in one day will raise flags. Otherwise sudden huge deposit out of the blue also suspicious. What constitutes as 'huge' is a question mark though.

Once an account gets suspicious, they will review the person's account. Does that person make similar transactions in the past? What is the occupation of the account holder? For example, small business owners tend to make multiple deposits (especially coins) and hence not suspicious at all.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

傻屌 & 臭屄 :biggrin::p:rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since these 44 men are going to jail anyway, police is not willing to disclose the name and picture of the woman. Ask the 44 men to sabo this woman.

Disclosing the identity of the lady or not, they will be going Jail !!

I just can't imagine how stupid is these men ...so highly educated and yet so stupid. YOU DON"T PAY PROSTITUTES for their services VIA CREDIT CARD transaction !!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if paid by cash also no use. The pimp is going to disclose everything.