• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boyfriend Of Steph Thia Hwee Koon Believe She Is Not Singapore's Underage Prostitute

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Boyfriend Of Steph Thia Hwee Koon Believe She Is Not Singapore's Underage Prostit

Funny, thread become irrelevant talk cock thread. No one getting banned. Super Mod off day?

He had a good breakfast.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forfiet earnings!!!!!

Since 48 men were charged in court for having sex with an underage prostitute without knowing, I think it would be fair that the court forfeit all of the earnings of the underage prostitute, who lied about her age to work as a prostitute, earned during her underage years!!!!

If that underage prostitute gets to kept her earnings when she should not be working as a prostitute, then why the fuck ban them from working?!!!!

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Forfiet earnings!!!!!

I'm in support of punishing the girl unfortunately, there isn't a law against lying about age. False Advertising maybe?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm in support of punishing the girl unfortunately, there isn't a law against lying about age. False Advertising maybe?
One want to get fucked for money and the 48 and possibly many others want to fuck "tight Chee Bye". It's just a biz transaction. 48 and others could have visited a legal house but they insisted on tight CB cos' they think SGD 500 a pop is nothing.

Both Cheongsters and WLs should be prepared for the worst. If not, don't cheong, stay at home and surf SBF and PCC.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope, I just see the unfairness in this stupid justice system.

Given the facts of this case, I personally feel there is no need for them to be incarcerated. If die die must, a day's jail kau liao. Plus fine. All the publicity surrounding this case and their identities exposed is worse than jail term. No one forced the gal. She was 'advertised' as 18. Wtf man, I could have been another 'victim' myself.

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Boyfriend Of Steph Thia Hwee Koon Believe She Is Not Singapore's Underage Prostit

The more this Alvin guy tries to protect her, the greater the damage to himself/girl, whether or not she's innoccent.

Lots of girls know very well what they are getting into -- no longer like in the past. They enjoy showing off their branded goods and dressing provokatively.

The 48++ men may have been wrong in engaging her services + not checking her NRIC but Miss XXX isn't stupid 'cos she kept all details in her diary. Will anyone be lured 58 times into a hotel room without consent??!!

All the damage falls on the guys and she has the Women's Charter and whatnot to protect her. What if she has AIDs and continues sleeping around? Who will protect the men?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We are innocent in the eyes of those who are in denial. You choose the entity to do that.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tip of the iceberg. What if I told you that not only Indons but Malaysians have millions in loose change in Singapore accounts. This was long before we were re-designed as the sin city that incorporated the IRs. The Banking act was also changed.

UOB and Wee actually were handling the lower end of the market, small businessmen from around SEA. OUB prior to their demise was handling the mid layer as Lien was a former High commissioner to Malaysia and well known in diplomatic circles. He also built private banking next to Mandarin Hotel and for years it was the hub.

Both HSBC first and then Citibank handled the major accounts. The whole thing were controlled by a few iron ladies of private banking. They were the Monas of the private banking world. They were incidently either Indonesian Chinese, later followed by Taiwanese and HK Chinese. Real matriach figures. You can see them stand out in the middle of a ballroom. Not particularly beautiful but classy, radiant with power and pull. They knew every socialite that was worth knowing.

UOB was considered to close and the rich Indons did not want to display their wealth within known circles.

There's a whole bunch of Indonesians doing business with the insurance sector, and I think MAS knows but turns a blind eye.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tip of the iceberg.

By virtue of this fact, it shows you how lousy LKY is as a politician, businessman, gameplayer and lawyer in trying to buy Wee and UOB over with DBS.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel that they should just be given each a stern warning with probation to do community services relevant to their profession, keep their jobs, and not shamed in public. So that they would still keep a means of livelihood even if they are blackmarked in their current jobs. And still have a family.

They should be given the benefit of doubt of being mislead with mispresentation in the advertisment. Who the fuck call chicken and ask for IC:*:

The girl and pimp must be charged and shamed publicly as a deterent.

Given the facts of this case, I personally feel there is no need for them to be incarcerated. If die die must, a day's jail kau liao. Plus fine. All the publicity surrounding this case and their identities exposed is worse than jail term. No one forced the gal. She was 'advertised' as 18. Wtf man, I could have been another 'victim' myself.

jecomax

Steph Thia Hwee Koon Singaporean Underage Teen Prostitution Scandal Exposed
Steph-Thia-Hwee-Koon-aka-Chantelle-425x265.jpg
Download:
http://www.myallsearch.com/Web/Steph+Thia+Hwee+Koon+Major+Scandal.html

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your recommendation make the most sense..
SG so call justice system is a joke, they punish the victims while protecting the real criminals. This is one good example.

Protect the minor only if they are innocent.

I feel that they should just be given each a stern warning with probation to do community services relevant to their profession, keep their jobs, and not shamed in public. So that they would still keep a means of livelihood even if they are blackmarked in their current jobs. And still have a family.

They should be given the benefit of doubt of being mislead with mispresentation in the advertisment. Who the fuck call chicken and ask for IC:*:

The girl and pimp must be charged and shamed publicly as a deterent.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

UOB was considered to close and the rich Indons did not want to display their wealth within known circles.

This proves that you know nothing about UOB or banking. Can you at least talk to people in the inner circle before you sprout rubbish?

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal

alvin is living off her lah...

Henry79

Hi guys, I'm just curious if she's still in the business? Steph aka Chanelle? Her previous agency has been brought down. She's legal age now :P.