• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

beware when you go pattaya ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No problem. This one started from a local Thai who claims to know a 'wealthy khon Sin Ka Por'. Was not interested in this but gave in because of the persistent pestering I must meet this "wealthy khon Sin Ka Por" to get rich. And so a meeting was arrange at a posh restaurant between myself and this "wealthy Sin Ka Por". This fella already did his homework and know what I like. Show me the photographs of himself with various VIP (including some Cambodian royalties) on his iphone and tried to convince me to invest THB 200,000 on some logging business in Cambodia.

I just say thank you for the offer and thanks for your presence but please allow me to foot the bill. I left shortly and dig a little and found out he still owe another friend THB 5000.

If it's too good to be true then it is not. Though I not in logging business but know THB 200K requested for investment in Logging is a joke! Will be more convincing if he ask for THB 10 million for investment. Till now, he still owe my friend 5K and he stop calling me.

thank you for sharing ..your post will be a great help for singaporean tourist ..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you for sharing ..your post will be a great help for singaporean tourist ..
Drift, no problem. more prelude. Was first conned many years ago in Genting when a "fellow SG" came to me to "Cham Siong" RMB 100 to allow him buy bus ticket to return to SG as he already lose all his money. After that, was also conned by another "Sin Ka Por lang" at KLIA that no money to buy air ticket. Only knew it was a con job because saw the same person at the airport 2 weeks later.

Till now, not sure if the cases are really Singaporeans but very careful now on 'helping' or 'investing'. Burnt many times and might be burnt again.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drift, no problem. more prelude. Was first conned many years ago in Genting when a "fellow SG" came to me to "Cham Siong" RMB 100 to allow him buy bus ticket to return to SG as he already lose all his money. After that, was also conned by another "Sin Ka Por lang" at KLIA that no money to buy air ticket. Only knew it was a con job because saw the same person at the airport 2 weeks later.
Till now, not sure if the cases are really Singaporeans but very careful now on 'helping' or 'investing'. Burnt many times and might be burnt
again.

I never come across any Singaporean who con me when I was oversea .. Maybe I'm just lucky ..or I look like gangster with my tattoo .. I don't know .

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never come across any Singaporean who con me when I was oversea .. Maybe I'm just lucky ..or I look like gangster with my tattoo .. I don't know .
Singaporeans still have a good reputation of being "Good Heart" in LOS which can also be easily interpreted as Carrot Cake. Think I look like a Cai Tao, :p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans still have a good reputation of being "Good Heart" in LOS which can also be easily interpreted as Carrot Cake. Think I look like a Cai Tao, :p

I only look like a "carrot " among the locals .. Yes almost Singaporean I met overseas are good hearted . That's why charity is a good business in Singapore .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good evening everyone. Talking about con man ah? Seriously so far I've never meet any. Lucky me. Always mind my own business. Oh yes maybe only once in a while in Bangkok those bhayi (singh) come to me to tell me how lucky I am and wanted to read my palms. Happened thrice. I don't care about them but pretty amused by them when they start to pull out some magic show with cards and numbers.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good evening everyone. Talking about con man ah? Seriously so far I've never meet any. Lucky me. Always mind my own business. Oh yes maybe only once in a while in Bangkok those bhayi (singh) come to me to tell me how lucky I am and wanted to read my palms. Happened thrice. I don't care about them but pretty amused by them when they start to pull out some magic show with cards and numbers.

Bro , you very lucky got free magic show to watch :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro , you very lucky got free magic show to watch :wink:

Not so lucky la. They prey you when they know you got no where to run for example waiting for something or someone. Then they tell you you going to huat already. You know where this is going. hen they show you some magic show. Then they want to be your guru etc etc. After everything still fail they ask you for a donation. Ok la for entertainment give him 100baht and no more. At lease have someone to amuse you when you waiting for something.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sometimes it's alright to be conned, knowingly and voluntarily, as long as it's not too much. There was one loafer alway hanging around Sukhumvit Nana area. Usually when he saw me walking into 7-11 he'd follow and grab two cans of beer, smile and asking me to pay. Nevermind, nothing more than 100bht. I belanjah. Only sometimes, not always. There was once I was too bored and went into a Nana bar alone, there was these two girls hooking on me pestering me to book them out. I declined since I wasn't interested, I was just there for the beer and passtime. Then they said just bring them out for supper would be alright. I was hungry by then too and said OK. I wasn't too familiar with Sukhumvit then so I let them recommend the eating place. Good food, I must say, and good price for the food.

However, at the end of the supper, they said I must pay them 4,000bht for bring them out of the bar, regardless I bring them back to hotel or not. Nobody around seemed to give a damn until I saw that Thai beer conster and pulled him in. Asked him to help explain to the girls, nothing like that was agreed upon. Suffice to say, he did the job and girls backed off and fucked off. Chinese saying, mighty dragon crossing river can't fight local head snake. Make friends with them. Don't be penny wise but pound foolish. I spent the rest of the night drinking with that guy. Only less than 200bht more. Better than to be conned by women 4,000bht.

Not only about the money, but also about reputation built there, more local knowledge learned, that can even turn invaluable in future if you still hang around.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, at the end of the supper, they said I must pay them 4,000bht for bring them out of the bar, regardless I bring them back to hotel or not. Nobody around seemed to give a damn until I saw that Thai beer conster and pulled him in. Asked him to help explain to the girls, nothing like that was agreed upon. Suffice to say, he did the job and girls backed off and fucked off.
Not only about the money, but also about reputation built there, more local knowledge learned, that can even turn invaluable in future if you still hang around.

What did the beer conster say to them that enabled them to back off?

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, at the end of the supper, they said I must pay them 4,000bht for bring them out of the bar, regardless I bring them back to hotel or not. Nobody around seemed to give a damn until I saw that Thai beer conster and pulled him in. Asked him to help explain to the girls, nothing like that was agreed upon. Suffice to say, he did the job and girls backed off and fucked off. Chinese saying, mighty dragon crossing river can't fight local head snake. Make friends with them. Don't be penny wise but pound foolish. I spent the rest of the night drinking with that guy. Only less than 200bht more. Better than to be conned by women 4,000bht.

Cheapskate Sinkie. Take girls out of bar, never pay money. This is unwritten rule. Just like if there is no sign saying "No littering. Fine $1,000", doesn't mean it is ok to litter.

Now i know why other countries don't welcome cheapskate Sinkies as tourists.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes it's alright to be conned, knowingly and voluntarily, as long as it's not too much. There was one loafer alway hanging around Sukhumvit Nana area. Usually when he saw me walking into 7-11 he'd follow and grab two cans of beer, smile and asking me to pay. Nevermind, nothing more than 100bht. I belanjah. Only sometimes, not always. There was once I was too bored and went into a Nana bar alone, there was these two girls hooking on me pestering me to book them out. I declined since I wasn't interested, I was just there for the beer and passtime. Then they said just bring them out for supper would be alright. I was hungry by then too and said OK. I wasn't too familiar with Sukhumvit then so I let them recommend the eating place. Good food, I must say, and good price for the food.

Bring girls out of bar is call "Bar Fine" and is common knowledge to all cheongster. THB 4000 barfine for 2 girls is very very expensive.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

u damned lucky bro joe.....some of them wanna read people's ass . Then if they like...they will force ur ass open like they opening a mongtong durian.

Dont believe ..u can ask Tonychat or 666. They kena a few times aredi dats why so bitchy here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bring girls out of bar is call "Bar Fine" and is common knowledge to all cheongster. THB 4000 barfine for 2 girls is very very expensive.

How much is a bar fine for 2 girls?

In any case i wonder how in the hell did ram manage to get them outside without even paying a fine.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cause he's beri handsome ? :wink:

Apparently he wasn't handsome enough for the 2 gals to actually want to fuck him for free and not ask him for 4k bhat.

Oh wait i think the story's wrong. The 2 gals wanted to pay ram 40k for him to fuck them but he refused and they have been stalking him ever since and actually need therapy cos they have gone nuts.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much is a bar fine for 2 girls?

In any case i wonder how in the hell did ram manage to get them outside without even paying a fine.
Not sure of BKK rates but Pattaya rate is THB 600 - 800 for agogo and THB 300-500 for normal bars and yes, have to pay to the boss or mamasan before leaving the bar.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you been to a Thai bar before? Bar fines can be paid on the spot or later if the girl guarantees the bar to settle later. Bar fines are different from booking fees, which must be paid on the spot, no credit term no guarantor.

Usually, a girl would do that only if she trusts the customer and want to fish for bigger fees and tips by impressing him. Another circumstance that I've learned in that lesson, when they thought you're not street savvy in Thailand and bring you out on the street to corner you to pay exhorbitantly high mark-up.

The 2 girls told me they were knocking off and never mentioned anything about it, just said they were hungry and if I were so kind, bring them to eat supper. 4,000bht was obviously a con quote. Whether they need to settle bar fine with the bar was their problem since they were by the end of the supper obvious con-tag-team. I was lucky, yes, otherwise I would have to pay up and write off as bad experience.

What my street friend said to them to make them back off and fuck off, I don't know the details. But his summary to me was that he knew the girls, they were under some street protection racket in which he was member. He had nothing to do with the bar. But on the street, the girls must give face to him.

So, the story and lesson is, had I always fucked the street guy and refused to pay for his beer, he couldn't do anything to me, just hate me. However, when something like that conjob happened to me in the street, he might even help the girls instead of helping me. Street guys like him don't ask that of or do that for every tourist anyway. I was living in that area for weeks and that why recognized me and started asking for free beer.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you been to a Thai bar before? Bar fines can be paid on the spot or later if the girl guarantees the bar to settle later. Bar fines are different from booking fees, which must be paid on the spot, no credit term no guarantor.

Usually, a girl would do that only if she trusts the customer and want to fish for bigger fees and tips by impressing him. Another circumstance that I've learned in that lesson, when they thought you're not street savvy in Thailand and bring you out on the street to corner you to pay exhorbitantly high mark-up.

The 2 girls told me they were knocking off and never mentioned anything about it, just said they were hungry and if I were so kind, bring them to eat supper. 4,000bht was obviously a con quote. Whether they need to settle bar fine with the bar was their problem since they were by the end of the supper obvious con-tag-team. I was lucky, yes, otherwise I would have to pay up and write off as bad experience.

What my street friend said to them to make them back off and fuck off, I don't know the details. But his summary to me was that he knew the girls, they were under some street protection racket in which he was member. He had nothing to do with the bar. But on the street, the girls must give face to him.

Nope never been to thai bar. Sg thai disco i also don't go. Was the place in pattaya or bkk?