• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

beware when you go pattaya ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;Mqi07Dc68Lk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqi07Dc68Lk&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;zsPuoaktoAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsPuoaktoAw&feature=fvwrel[/video]

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Played jet-ski in pattaya b4.. Wasnt con cos most likely they knew we dont have the money to con us.

Best place with-in the region to play jet-ski is in Bali, Not kuta beach.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Played jet-ski in pattaya b4.. Wasnt con cos most likely they knew we dont have the money to con us.

i used to own a 2nd hand jet ski in phuket ( about sin$3000 ) ...i will hide all my pre-roll joints under the seat ...speed all the way out to sea and enjoy my " trip " with whoever japanese tourist i get to know on that day :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYi that man in the vid has already been arrested by police after the show was broadcast in the UK. He's half ang moh. Probably son of some ang moh man and a bar girl?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course they knew that. A keling cheap skate like you wouldn't have money and treats your 1 cent like a bullock cart.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Avoid all jet skis whether it is farang or Thai own unless you know the boss personally.

Same also with motorbike rental from small outlets. One of the possibilities will happen:

1. 'Accident' with another 'motorcycle'
2. Bike 'Damage" or "Scratch" mysteriously

All above need to pay damages. Only rent from the bigger reputable companies.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have read other accounts that 1 guy his frens and gf were on jet skis and they collided together. Once on the beach he was told to pay i think he refused and immediately 20 thai guys appeared with parangs and his gf cried. Yes they obviously paid.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course they knew that. A keling cheap skate like you wouldn't have money and treats your 1 cent like a bullock cart.

Go fuck your mother you fucking low life bigot scum.. I was with 3 Chinese and an Arab dude. So what now? How are you going to backtrack and snake your way out? Bastard child talks b.s all the time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go fuck your mother you fucking low life bigot scum.. I was with 3 Chinese and an Arab dude. So what now? How are you going to backtrack and snake your way out? Bastard child talks b.s all the time.

Oh pls skin one look at your face and ppl know you're a penniless bugger and a stingy bugger too. You obviously wouldn't be around any rich person if not you would be sucking him off all his money like a blood engorged tick.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh pls skin one look at your face and ppl know you're a penniless bugger and a stingy bugger too. You obviously wouldn't be around any rich person if not you would be sucking him off all his money like a blood engorged tick.

Oh please bigot.. Continue talking b.s

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's go back to scams in Pattaya.
When renting anything in Pattaya or almost everywhere in LOS. Never use your passport as a security deposit. Give them a photo copy. It's useful to make copies of your passport photo page.

You cannot bargain or negotiate anything when your most important document is not with you.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
good advice bro. Never thought of this. Thanks.

Let's go back to scams in Pattaya.
When renting anything in Pattaya or almost everywhere in LOS. Never use your passport as a security deposit. Give them a photo copy. It's useful to make copies of your passport photo page.

You cannot bargain or negotiate anything when your most important document is not with you.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for highlighting these scams and I will pass it on to those tourists travelling to Pattaya and anywhere for that matter.

In Philippines when I brought 2 Israelis to a Tagaytay resort, both took rented jetskis for an hpur ride. One was experienced but the other was not and he went too close to the rocks to see some fishes. Instead of stopping he accelerated and crashed onto the rocks and hurt himself and the jetski. He was treated at a nearby local hospital with cuts and scratches but the jetski was badly damaged. I think he paid a few hundred bucks but it was a fair deal as it is hard to estimate how much the repair would cost. The people there are much better than those in the Pattaya videos.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good advice bro. Never thought of this. Thanks.
No problem.
Pattaya is a tourist place so be prepare for some dishonest business practices. Overall, these dishonest business are minority. If possible, get a local (Thai or farang) to move around unless you know the place well.

In case of any dispute, always remember never be loud or rude. If you remain calm and polite, usually big problem can become small problem and small problem can become no problem.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pattaya Scammers and trickster come in all races/nationalities. Here's the possibilities:

1. Thai con Thai
2. Thai con Foreigners
3. Foreigners con Foreigners
4. Foreigners con Thai

The Thai and Foreigners can further be spilt into Pattaya resident and non-Pattaya resident.
Beware of deals that is too good to be true.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
tnks. I have never been to pattaya. only bangkok. Mebbe 1 day i'll go pattaya.

No problem.
Pattaya is a tourist place so be prepare for some dishonest business practices. Overall, these dishonest business are minority. If possible, get a local (Thai or farang) to move around unless you know the place well.

In case of any dispute, always remember never be loud or rude. If you remain calm and polite, usually big problem can become small problem and small problem can become no problem.