• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China v. India

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
India says it is a Suuupppprrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Pooooowwwwbbbeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Now lets start and see is India a Suuuuppppprrrraaaaaaaaaa Poooooowwwbbbeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
lol

China Railways vs India Railways - This is truly shocking... 中国vs印度。。。我震惊了​

Yindian response ---- always denial lol

@Ramnanii

4 months ago
The crowded train you showed that was in Bangladesh not in India

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is India
lol

56d08e682e526575008b9e6b

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in Shanghai.
I was amazed at how advanced China was esp. after reading the American propaganda always talking negative about China.
The beautiful tour guide was fantastic as well as the visit to the Buddhist temple.
This guy has exactly the same views as mine.
And another thing. I saw no beggar in China.

@cruiseaddict

10 months ago
As an American, I have been to Shanghai and taken the Maglev train from the airport to the city center and back. I was certainly surprised just how advanced China has become in not just transportation, but all areas. Unfortunately, most Americans have never been to China and only know and believe the lies they hear on television. Thanks for another great video and greetings from Medellin, Colombia, where I am yet another American who permanently left the USA.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian trains are more efficient. The current ticket pricing for china high speed rail is too low in my estimation. Looking at the amount of construction needed. And mostly built above ground.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian trains are more efficient. The current ticket pricing for china high speed rail is too low in my estimation. Looking at the amount of construction needed. And mostly built above ground.
No need for undeeground for high speed rail. Unless u talking about Elon Musk version

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's very simple.

India scams you with 'tech support' and 'call center' stunts, China scams you in ways you can't even think of.

India does its own thing with its own eccentricities, China (PRC/CCP) genuinely wants to 'plant the red flag' across the planet.

Daft Sinkies are easily bamboozled with some photos and videos of some seemingly amazing intrastructure e.g. high speed rail, no wonder they are hypnotized by the PAP regime. :rolleyes:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's very simple.

India scams you with 'tech support' and 'call center' stunts, China scams you in ways you can't even think of.

India does its own thing with its own eccentricities, China (PRC/CCP) genuinely wants to 'plant the red flag' across the planet.

Daft Sinkies are easily bamboozled with some photos and videos of some seemingly amazing intrastructure e.g. high speed rail, no wonder they are hypnotized by the PAP regime. :rolleyes:
Qing Dynasty Babe Tail Cina man can scam Great British AMDK empire nearly bankrupted thru Tea Trade....u say leh

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Name 1 country that China has converted to communism. Can't name it? Which country in the BRICS alliance (apart from China) is commie? That's right: Zero, zilch, nada.

Rest easy. China, unlike Russia, is a failure when it comes to evangelising communism. Wanting to establish trade routes and new markets, bypass American sanctions and gain access to key resources does not require conversion. It requires a lot of money - cheap loans, bribes - infrastructure development, some technology transfer, maybe weapons as well.

Like many daft Sinkies you've unthinkingly swallowed the 'evil red China' narrative propagated by the Western media. LOL.

BTW, India has a habit of assassinating dissidents in Western countries, hoping to get away with it because it knows US needs it as a shield against China.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look back at India 30 years back and at China also 30 years back
India is still the same as it was I think even worse now while China is way ahead.

And also just look at how clean and safe China is
And I think I should be the new Ambassador of China.
lol