• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

beware when you go pattaya ;)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope never been to thai bar. Sg thai disco i also don't go. Was the place in pattaya or bkk?

I've clearly stated in earlier posting, Sukhumvit Nana, of course in Bangkok. There was an even better story in Patpong where I actually called the TP (English speaking Tourist Police) to recover my money after being half-robbed half-extorted. We have to learn through all this. This is what's called life experience. I couldn't possibly be born an expert or genius. Live through life and learn through life.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've clearly stated in earlier posting, Sukhumvit Nana, of course in Bangkok. There was an even better story in Patpong where I actually called the TP (English speaking Tourist Police) to recover my money after being half-robbed half-extorted. We have to learn through all this. This is what's called life experience. I couldn't possibly be born an expert or genius. Live through life and learn through life.

sorry i forgot anyway why are u in patpong and thses kinds of places if you have so many thai chiobus to choose from?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry i forgot anyway why are u in patpong and thses kinds of places if you have so many thai chiobus to choose from?

Still you don't read all before you shoot. I was there just for drinking and passtime waiting for my girlfriend to return. I wasn't interested in the girls there. But at times, a little courtesy like belanjah supper I didn't mind. However, they took courtesy and kindness for weakness and tried to con me.

As for Patpong, who the hell who goes to Bangkok doesn't go for a walkabout in Patpong? In fact, it has become my favorite walkabout place in Bangkok now with the Sala Daeng station there and the TP Post there. Don't always equate Patpong or Hatyai with sex industry, plenty else to enjoy. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still you don't read all before you shoot. I was there just for drinking and passtime waiting for my girlfriend to return. I wasn't interested in the girls there. But at times, a little courtesy like belanjah supper I didn't mind. However, they took courtesy and kindness for weakness and tried to con me.

As for Patpong, who the hell who goes to Bangkok doesn't go for a walkabout in Patpong? In fact, it has become my favorite walkabout place in Bangkok now with the Sala Daeng station there and the TP Post there. Don't always equate Patpong or Hatyai with sex industry, plenty else to enjoy. :wink:

I just forgot the place you mentioned mah so i asked again, i apologised already.

The 2nd part where you mentioned you were in patpong of course i'm curious lah. What would a guy with so many females flocking to him need to go to patpong for. Btw would you gf be suspicious if she knew you were in patpong?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just forgot the place you mentioned mah so i asked again, i apologised already.

The 2nd part where you mentioned you were in patpong of course i'm curious lah. What would a guy with so many females flocking to him need to go to patpong for. Btw would you gf be suspicious if she knew you were in patpong?

We went there together before. No big deal for a local Thai girl as long as she knows and trusts you well enough. There're lots of pasar malam style and department store style shopping, roadside style or restaurant style dining there too. It's not just about bars and girls. Popping into a bar for beer and watch some go-go pole dancing is also not big deal. But if I really booked a girl for sex, that's big deal. She might even shoot me. So that's no can do, I'm not interested too.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We went there together before. No big deal for a local Thai girl as long as she knows and trusts you well enough. There're lots of pasar malam style and department store style shopping, roadside style or restaurant style dining there too. It's not just about bars and girls. Popping into a bar for beer and watch some go-go pole dancing is also not big deal. But if I really booked a girl for sex, that's big deal. She might even shoot me. So that's no can do, I'm not interested too.

i been to patpong too. Nice pasar malam. So how does she know if you booked or didn't book?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i been to patpong too. Nice pasar malam. So how does she know if you booked or didn't book?

There's no way for her to know unless caught redhanded. It's just trust and faith. However, I like the Patpong and Sukhumvit Sois, I like to drink there sometimes, but I'm not into booking girls for sex. It takes the skill out of the dating process and thrill out of the foreplay. Picking up and dating and convincing a girl is always more cumbersome, takes longer and more expensive than just booking one and just fuck her, but that's meaningless to me. There's thrill in the process too. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u damned lucky bro joe.....some of them wanna read people's ass . Then if they like...they will force ur ass open like they opening a mongtong durian.

Dont believe ..u can ask Tonychat or 666. They kena a few times aredi dats why so bitchy here.

You damn funny this morning I read almost choke eating breakfast. Upz you mate.

(can someone help me please there's a message telling me that, I need to spread some reputation here before I can up erection2011, please advise why and what to do in this situation?)

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Pi Ram, I'm surprised this happened I mean you sought Tourist Police's help. I was thinking you would've turned the bar inside out and broken some limbs and smashed some heads. Next time call my maid with the Glock, I'm sure you two would've walked out of Patpong and or Nana street in very slow motion with destructions and explosions behind you two hand in hand.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
You damn funny this morning I read almost choke eating breakfast. Upz you mate.

(can someone help me please there's a message telling me that, I need to spread some reputation here before I can up erection2011, please advise why and what to do in this situation?)

That means you've upped him recently and cannot up him again now. I think the limit is 50 days or something like that. Leongsam, can clarify?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That means you've upped him recently and cannot up him again now. I think the limit is 50 days or something like that. Leongsam, can clarify?

Oh really? Thanks Forvendet. I didn't realise.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pi Ram, I'm surprised this happened I mean you sought Tourist Police's help. I was thinking you would've turned the bar inside out and broken some limbs and smashed some heads. Next time call my maid with the Glock, I'm sure you two would've walked out of Patpong and or Nana street in very slow motion with destructions and explosions behind you two hand in hand.

Good morning. I must be insane or suicidal not to surrender when they locked the door and have five guys surrounding me when I was unarmed. It was a long story many years ago. I was idling around Patpong when touts began to tout me into a bar saying drink is only 70 baht. I was only idling around and what the fuck, go in and take a look. Girls of course were a-coming to ask for ladies' drinks. I bought two out of courtesy.

Quite a boring place and I decided to leave and called for bill. The bill came not 210 baht but US$210. It was also lucky that I didn't have my wallet (with all my cash and credit cards with me) just pocket cash about 1,000 baht. They insisted that place billed in US$ only. Pay in baht also can but must pay on US$ rate.

Actually, I accepted surrender and gave them everything just asking them to leave me 100 baht for my fare back to hotel. That even they refused and took everything and left me penniless. That's what pissed me off and decided to go to the TP Post. I cited the name of a lady senior officer whom I knew and the TP officer immediately said OK, relax and wait in the post. He went out and about 15 minutes later, came back with all my cash.

I think you known damn well where the Patpong TP Post is, just nearby 7-11. I daren't not tip that officer in cash, just in case of complicating the matter into potential corruption. I went over to 7-11 and bought a 6-pack of Singha for him and his colleage and wai, khop kun mak khrap.

I'm very afraid to be seen hand-in-hand with your maid now. Her husband may come after me with an AK47.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning. I must be insane or suicidal not to surrender when they locked the door and have five guys surrounding me when I was unarmed. It was a long story many years ago. I was idling around Patpong when touts began to tout me into a bar saying drink is only 70 baht. I was only idling around and what the fuck, go in and take a look. Girls of course were a-coming to ask for ladies' drinks. I bought two out of courtesy.

Quite a boring place and I decided to leave and called for bill. The bill came not 210 baht but US$210. It was also lucky that I didn't have my wallet (with all my cash and credit cards with me) just pocket cash about 1,000 baht. They insisted that place billed in US$ only. Pay in baht also can but must pay on US$ rate.

Actually, I accepted surrender and gave them everything just asking them to leave me 100 baht for my fare back to hotel. That even they refused and took everything and left me penniless. That's what pissed me off and decided to go to the TP Post. I cited the name of a lady senior officer that I knew and the TP officer immediately said OK, relax and wait in the post. He went out and about 15 minutes later, came back with all my cash.

I think you known damn well where the Patpong TP Post is, just nearby 7-11. I daren't not tip that officer in cash, just in case of complicating the matter into potential corruption. I went over to 7-11 and bought a 6-pack of Singha for him and his colleage and wai, khop kun mak khrap.

I'm very afraid to be seen hand-in-hand with your maid now. Her husband may come after me with an AK47.

The advertised price is for the customer. Your drink (beer or coke) will cost THB 70 but LD is definitely more expensive. A large portion of the girls income came from LD and bar fines and they have to share with the boss.

Usually, most bars have a small cup for holding the receipts/orders for drinks/LDs. The waiter/waiters will put every receipts/orders for every order you made. Some farangs actually settle one by one when each drink/LD is served. Example, if you order 10 drinks for yourself and girls, you settle 10 times, each time when the drinks are served.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The officer came back and handed to me full refund, exact amount of cash they took from me, not even with my drink and LD deducted in fair baht rate.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The officer came back and handed to me full refund, exact amount of cash they took from me, not even with my drink and LD deducted in fair baht rate.
You are very lucky to get back your money. These bar bosses' connections can go much further up in the MIB hierachy than a Tourist police. Tourist police is really for wayang only. They don't even carry guns. At best, they are translators.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The advertised price is for the customer. Your drink (beer or coke) will cost THB 70 but LD is definitely more expensive. A large portion of the girls income came from LD and bar fines and they have to share with the boss.

Usually, most bars have a small cup for holding the receipts/orders for drinks/LDs. The waiter/waiters will put every receipts/orders for every order you made. Some farangs actually settle one by one when each drink/LD is served. Example, if you order 10 drinks for yourself and girls, you settle 10 times, each time when the drinks are served.

end of the day of your every storys always have happy ending ..its like telling the world " hey , dont mess with me , i always get what i wanted " . :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are very lucky to get back your money. These bar bosses' connections can go much further up in the MIB hierachy than a Tourist police. Tourist police is really for wayang only. They don't even carry guns. At best, they are translators.

thats right ...seen a lot of tourist get into scams in thailand .end of the day its still the same ..i suspected those police are with the bad guys :wink: you and me know the answer . i know a few case when drug pusher try to sell tourist weeds but during transation time police will turn up and arrested the tourist asking them for money ...make a guess who called police:wink:

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
was in pattaya recently: heard from hotel owner that many businesses there is run by russian mafia hence u see many russian tourists ....

go anywhere just becareful ... don't be well dressed ... dress like the locals. i usually wear my old clothing when i travel those i'm going to throw so they are full of holes & stains haha ... ppl think i'm the 1 going to rob them not the other way around so they avoid me ...:biggrin:

The fact is, Pattaya is run by the Russian Mafia, something not many know.They into 'protection' racket, drugs, and anything that makes money, including scamming their own countrymen. The ski-jet scams have been highlighted in many forums, and recently in the media.

Even all the media & cyber complaints do not deter the scammers. Jetski scamsters have now taken to taking a pic of the jetski while the customer is inspecting the jetski to 'assure' him. The dents, scratches are then digitally erased while the jetski is taken out and the customer is asked to pay for the 'damages'. When pressed, the scammers present the altered pic. Many customers now insist taking a pic with their own camera or phone. We'll just have to see what tricks the scammers will do next.

Thailand is no longer a safe destination it once was, especially in heavily touristed places, beware.