• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

beware when you go pattaya ;)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. no problem. Ram always very lucky to meet the nice guys/gals.

If me in such situations, think kena whacked upside down liaoz. :wink:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
So last dec i when to bangkok for 10days by myself, Was walking skuhmvit or something like that.. I dropped my cig butt on the ground..Seconds later a fucker tapped me on my shoulder and brought me to a small police stall.. Fucker asked for my passport and i ended up giving him 1000bhat.. Cheebye kia later asked for my hotel and it just flowed out from my mouth InterContinental, Fuck... SHouldnt have.. later on i started to get paranoid that they might come and rob me or something.. I had a good friend a Tut.tut driver who took me everywhere(He didnt bring me to all those textile or b.s shops, he was more of a kaki and i treated him to beer and food and he took care of me for the 10days i was there, He told me not to get paranoid cos they wont dare to come to a hotel like mine to disturb me. Bastard mother fucker Thai fucks!!!

Why i got paranoid? I have heard of cops or "Cops" going to hotels and disturbing people.

I think my days of going to 3rd world countries are over, Been to many 3rd world countries and there is always someone who wants to con you or wants to take advantage of you. They think just because you are a foreigner you got lots of $$$.. Now only 1st world countries for me.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I, I pay and go and happy I alive LOL

True la, I was arguing with him, I simply wanted to be let go without paying anything.. But i guess its alright..I was Tipsy since i started drinking at 7am right after Breakfast.. The whole 10days was for me to get away by myself and just let loose...

Last edited:

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. I dropped my cig butt on the ground : litterbug jerk. throw rubbish say 'drop'.
2. a fucker tapped me on my shoulder and brought me to a small police stall : retarded clone you dont dare to call him 'fucker' in front of him? no balls huh internet hero.
3. Fucker asked for my passport and i ended up giving him 1000bhat. : retarded clone you very easily intimidated. lol. so obedient.
4. Cheebye kia later asked for my hotel : name calling behind people's back again. what a wimpy kid.
5. and it just flowed out from my mouth InterContinental : see i told you you are retarded.
6. later on i started to get paranoid that they might come and rob me or something : damn sissy. every fuck thing also scare...
7. Bastard mother fucker Thai fucks!!! : name calling again sissy.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: good job.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So last dec i when to bangkok for 10days by myself, Was walking skuhmvit or something like that.. I dropped my cig butt on the ground..Seconds later a fucker tapped me on my shoulder and brought me to a small police stall.. Fucker asked for my passport and i ended up giving him 1000bhat.. Cheebye kia later asked for my hotel and it just flowed out from my mouth InterContinental, Fuck... SHouldnt have.. later on i started to get paranoid that they might come and rob me or something.. I had a good friend a Tut.tut driver who took me everywhere(He didnt bring me to all those textile or b.s shops, he was more of a kaki and i treated him to beer and food and he took care of me for the 10days i was there, He told me not to get paranoid cos they wont dare to come to a hotel like mine to disturb me. Bastard mother fucker Thai fucks!!!

Why i got paranoid? I have heard of cops or "Cops" going to hotels and disturbing people.

I think my days of going to 3rd world countries are over, Been to many 3rd world countries and there is always someone who wants to con you or wants to take advantage of you. They think just because you are a foreigner you got lots of $$$.. Now only 1st world countries for me.
You went to the wrong place. Should have come to Pattaya. Have not heard of anyone kena fine for throwing cigarette butt in Pattaya. :smile:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You went to the wrong place. Should have come to Pattaya. Have not heard of anyone kena fine for throwing cigarette butt in Pattaya. :smile:

went to pattaya about 9yrs ago, I didnt like the place..I only went there to play jetski..The night life wasnt for me.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
. . . . . . and it just flowed out from my mouth InterContinental . . . . . .

Intercontinental hotel is very hi-so. No mata cockroaches dare to come near this hotel I assure you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not surprising cos you're a shit skinned keling that's always a trouble maker that's why ppl want to fuck with you. No more 3rd world countries well looks like you won't be able to visit your motherland shitland in this lifetime or the next 500 lifetimes.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not surprising cos you're a shit skinned keling that's always a trouble maker that's why ppl want to fuck with you. No more 3rd world countries well looks like you won't be able to visit your motherland shitland in this lifetime or the next 500 lifetimes.

So shut up bigot.. That means i wont be going to your dog eating motherland too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So shut up bigot.. That means i wont be going to your dog eating motherland too.

Oh don't worry about that china won't be 3rd world for that long and fyi it's 3rd world only in certain parts.

PS it's good that you won't be going makes me feel much better.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pattaya many BB Gun outlets. Suggest bros with grievance come here to settle the difference. Guarantee no scams and feels like the real thing. :smile:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh don't worry about that china won't be 3rd world for that long and fyi it's 3rd world only in certain parts.

PS it's good that you won't be going makes me feel much better.

Dont worry about china too much, Your motherland and home is Singapore..Be worried for this country.