• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Anyone regretted taking mrna gene therapy?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now dunno what time bomb is located inside the body. Plus dunno whether u are given a placebo or the real stuffs. Everyday can wake up eat roti prata is considered alive. But dunno if suay one day suddenly never woke up? Seems like nowadays alot of such cases.

If most ppl refused to talk about it?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Now dunno what time bomb is located inside the body. Plus dunno whether u are given a placebo or the real stuffs. Everyday can wake up eat roti prata is considered alive. But dunno if suay one day suddenly never woke up? Seems like nowadays alot of such cases.

If most ppl refused to talk about it?
I regretted

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
I regretted

Actually recently i go do blood test etc i also abit scared even when i never took mrna. But results full blood counts all ok after my last dose of sinopharm which is very long time ago. Spoke to the doc and he says he also scared so he took sinopharm. He told me he got patients kenna leukemia after mrna.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Actually recently i go do blood test etc i also abit scared even when i never took mrna. But results full blood counts all ok after my last dose of sinopharm which is very long time ago. Spoke to the doc and he says he also scared so he took sinopharm. He told me he got patients kenna leukemia after mrna.
i actually sometimes wonder when sudden death will come and claim my life

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sino vaxtards are also not purebloods. :cool:

still it is not gene therapy. now have u seen any peer reviews articles about sino? i only see mrna with dna integration. even if you kenna covid before u are also not pure blood because it is same like u took sino.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sino vaxtards are also not purebloods. :cool:

at least after 2-3 years, what news has been disclosed about these jabs? i only see problems with those that took mrna. just look at chile. 80% sino and excessive death no surged. chile is no ccp so it make no sense for them to cover up anything.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got many many other issue

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least after 2-3 years, what news has been disclosed about these jabs? i only see problems with those that took mrna. just look at chile. 80% sino and excessive death no surged. chile is no ccp so it make no sense for them to cover up anything.

Many Tiongs have either died or got health problems after taking the Sino jabs... but feel free to believe whatever helps you to sleep better at night. Agree to disagree. :cool:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4676.jpeg

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Tiongs have either died or got health problems after taking the Sino jabs... but feel free to believe whatever helps you to sleep better at night. Agree to disagree. :cool:

ya. only source from you. south america so many countries took sino jabs but non complaining. only one botak head at sammyboy worrying for them.