• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bayer executive: mRNA shots are ‘gene therapy’ marketed as ‘vaccines’ to gain public trust

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys, please, pray tell, are we fucked?

especially for me, 2 x Sinopharm and 2 x Pfizers = 4 shots now.

yes, you will become a tadpole..... :biggrin: just kidding
no point worrying, whats done is done, the jury is still out there anyway, no right or wrong

i did not take the vaccine, well i could be wrong

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So pityful. I did not fulfil yr expectation that I would remain cowered at home in fear. And now you're disappointed. :laugh:

In fact my life has been normal throughout the pandemic, except for a short duration when restaurants were closed. Now I am in public even compared to pre covid. Eat your FOUR boards out.:roflmao:
Pitiful not pityful

uneducated low SES

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
no point worrying, whats done is done, the jury is still out there anyway, no right or wrong

Looks like my bonus will be pretty generous next years when ministry claws back all the subsidy for unvaccinated folks

Thanks

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need to round it up with Moderna and Sinovac shots. Fight poison with poison.

Think of it this way: your immune system is a chess game. You have volunteered to play with a handicap. Now you must do your best to be good at the game, to increase your chances of winning.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like my bonus will be pretty generous next years when ministry claws back all the subsidy for unvaccinated folks

Thanks

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/covid-19-unvaccinated-own-medical-bills-25000-moh-2309276

let’s see who is going to become truly fucked next month

Australia following our move too : https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/a...nvaccinated-by-choice-after-move-by-singapore

unvaccinated filths are a burden to society . Time to cut them loose and feed them to the C+ lions

no lah , sinkapore and western countries are acting according to their master script. in order to make it look like a normal event , they have to
act as if the idea of enforcing oppressive rule is coming from different countries. if the same country always acted first and then follow suit by the
lackey countries , people would see through the game easier.

btw , sinkapore PAID yearly protection money to the evil goons as a kind of hospitalisation insurance . u meant insurance can suka suka change
the contract ? can anyhow add exclusive clause that non-vaxxed not alllowed to use medisave if kena covid and hospitalised ??

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah , sinkapore and western countries are acting according to their master script. in order to make it look like a normal event , they have to
act as if the idea of enforcing oppressive rule is coming from different countries. if the same country always acted first and then follow suit by the
lackey countries , people would see through the game easier.

btw , sinkapore PAID yearly protection money to the evil goons as a kind of hospitalisation insurance . u meant insurance can suka suka change
the contract ? can anyhow add exclusive clause that non-vaxxed not alllowed to use medisave if kena covid and hospitalised ??
Of course they will cover if you have private insurance

Just need to claw it all back by increasing your premium until your nose bleed next year

Very simple

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pitiful not pityful

uneducated low SES
Autocorrect did prompt me to correct. But I cannot be bothered. And this is a good example how ridgid and nerdy straight like a FOUR plank board you are vis-a-vis someone who knows what is impt in the real world.
Heng I take inactivated vaccines only.
You are right. It's safer. But here it begs the question. Why doesn't any western big pharma produce the inactivated vaccine when it is definitely much safer and they can produce it with better efficacy than the chinese?
This conspiracy is well planned and not many loose ends remain.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. It's safer. But here it begs the question. Why doesn't any western big pharma produce the inactivated vaccine when it is definitely much safer and they can produce it with better efficacy than the chinese?
This conspiracy is well planned and not many loose ends remain.
A very good question.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Autocorrect did prompt me to correct. But I cannot be bothered. And this is a good example how ridgid and nerdy straight like a FOUR plank board you are vis-a-vis someone who knows what is impt in the real world.
Rigid not ridgid

you went to some Malay religious school is it ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

No lah, we are not fucked. mRNA is advantageous still, hence folks vaccinated with it have a better chance against covid although not immuned. The purpose of a vaccine is to provide immunity (that's the traditional definition of a vaccine), so they have deceitfully called it a vaccine.

But mRNA vaccines could affect fertility. So, fertility clinics will be very profitable in time to come.

I will probably go for sinopharm next year, to have more robust protection. :biggrin:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
But mRNA vaccines could affect fertility. So, fertility clinics will be very profitable in time to come.

I will probably go for sinopharm next year, to have more robust protection. :biggrin:

got proof or just your dumb hare brained uneducated guess ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You need to round it up with Moderna and Sinovac shots. Fight poison with poison.

Think of it this way: your immune system is a chess game. You have volunteered to play with a handicap. Now you must do your best to be good at the game, to increase your chances of winning.

Oh I’ve got Moderna booked. Will transfer to someone who need it

666EC289-9EB3-49A7-B9F0-DF014851038A.png