• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spike antigen DETECTED in blood of adolescents who developed post-mRNA vaccine-induced myocarditis, according to global medical research study

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like u dun have much common sense at all. how come still 4 board certified?
Because Academy Medicine Singapore , New York State Board and the Royal Colleges of UK deemed it fit that I am certified.

anymore questions ?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright I apologise . You have the courtesy to quote from official sources so I should have the courtesy not to be rude.

By Jan 2021 number of confirmed cases (n) was 58697. Not the discharged cases as first quoted by you. Overall mortality was 0.05%.

By Sept 2022 n= 1,875,275. If n increases naturally mortality rate will also increase. But by a mere 0.03%! Why ?

Because your chart also says 93% of the population have received protection. Your earlier article by Reuters also attributed this low mortality rate to a successfully implemented vaccination program.

In your eagerness to argue vaccination resultIng in increased mortality (by 0.03% after 5.2 million shots ??) you rushed headlong into the numbers and misinterpreted the data.

Valiant effort. Deserves a special mention in the dispatches.
Did you mistaken me for someone else? I dont think I m in any way rude to you so far.

The article from Reuter which I shared was dated Sept 2020. It said nothing about vaccines. Vaccine wasn't even ready.....
https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-singapore-explainer-idUSKBN2680TF

"By Sept 2022 n= 1,875,275. If n increases naturally mortality rate will also increase. But by a mere 0.03%! Why?"

If N increases, naturally Total Number of Death increases but that does not neccesary equate to increase in mortality rates (%). Let me simplify it for you.
Used to be 5 death out of 10000 confirmed cases during the original SAR Cov2 which was the most lethal variant till date with no vaccines in 2020.
2021 to 2022 8 death out of 10000 confirmed cases with 93% vaccinated while facing with milder variants of Delta and Omicron.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you mistaken me for someone else? I dont think I m in any way rude to you so far.

The article from Reuter which I shared was dated Sept 2020. It said nothing about vaccines. Vaccine wasn't even ready.....
https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-singapore-explainer-idUSKBN2680TF

"By Sept 2022 n= 1,875,275. If n increases naturally mortality rate will also increase. But by a mere 0.03%! Why?"

If N increases, naturally Total Number of Death increases but that does not neccesary equate to increase in mortality rates (%). Let me simplify it for you.
Used to be 5 death out of 10000 confirmed cases during the original SAR Cov2 which was the most lethal variant till date with no vaccines in 2020.
2021 to 2022 8 death out of 10000 confirmed cases with 93% vaccinated while facing with milder variants of Delta and Omicron.

u need to work on your reading and math skills

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan to March 2019 no one died

common sense tells me ICA let all the dying people to cross over to JB

or you drew the chart yourself

I can’t decide which

really no common sense. no data does not mean nobody died. really a kum gong like u can spin. why not u take ica data and compile it yourself?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
He needs to work on more than just reading and math.

I wonder where he got the idea that the Delta variant is mild? :biggrin:

My friend 94 yo unvaccinated father got it and recovered without a sweat. All SAR Cov 2 variants are mild. Only the vaccinated ones are making a big hoohaa out of it.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think all should be reminded again that these vaccines are experimental vaccines.
Obviously, it has failed and made things worse.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend 94 yo unvaccinated father got it and recovered without a sweat. All SAR Cov 2 variants are mild. Only the vaccinated ones are making a big hoohaa out of it.
You are clearly an idiot to believe that if one friend can recover at 94 than everyone else will similarly recover.

Vaccinations protect against severe COVID and save lives. Science and data will show that to be an undeniable fact. The benefits outweigh the risks of not being vaccinated. Low IQ people will look at some dubious deaths and blame it on the vaccines but don't look at the millions of lives that were saved because of the vaccines. Why? Because it's not sensation news. All medication, including vaccinations have risks. There are many people dying from taking a simple panadol but does that mean that paracetamol is bad and should be banned?

Not getting protected at a time when COVID is rampant and mutating is a very dangerous thing. As a healthcare professional, I have seen many dying from severe COVID because they were not vaccinated both here and overseas. Not being in that situation does not mean that it won't ever happen to you. Only when severe COVID strikes and when you're struggling to breathe in bed will you regret not being vaccinated. It may be too late by then.

Getting vaccinated or not is a personal choice just like having unprotected sex. Pulling out all kinds of data and spreading all kinds of nonsense will not prove anything. People will still continue to get vaccinated and will still believe in science and data. 97% here and more than 75% of people around the world have made their choice and the world is becoming a better place and opening up because of it. Vaccines help save lives. Get over it and stop wasting your time trying to sell the idea that it doesn't. :biggrin:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you can tell that to the 1722 dead.

Anyway it’s over. Save your conspiracy wailing for the next big one.

https://covid19.who.int/region/wpro/country/sg

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/covid-19-is-no-longer-global-health-emergency-who
1722 covid death over 3yrs? You know how many people died of influenza in Singapore every year? You don't seems to know anything. You clearly have no idea covid vaccines were not available in 2020 and you have huge problem understanding math of a 9yo. Are you even in a medical profession to begin with? 4 boards? Seriously? I know it's the internet, anyone can claim to be anybody.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
1722 covid death over 3yrs? You know how many people died of influenza in Singapore every year? You don't seems to know anything. You clearly have no idea covid vaccines were not available in 2020 and you have huge problem understanding math of a 9yo. Are you even in a medical profession to begin with? 4 boards? Seriously? I know it's the internet, anyone can claim to be anybody.

i wish I have the luxury of a simple mind like yours

must be wonderful to be blissfully ignorant and worry free

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are clearly an idiot to believe that if one friend can recover at 94 than everyone else will similarly recover.

Vaccinations protect against severe COVID and save lives. Science and data will show that to be an undeniable fact. The benefits outweigh the risks of not being vaccinated. Low IQ people will look at some dubious deaths and blame it on the vaccines but don't look at the millions of lives that were saved because of the vaccines. Why? Because it's not sensation news. All medication, including vaccinations have risks. There are many people dying from taking a simple panadol but does that mean that paracetamol is bad and should be banned?

Not getting protected at a time when COVID is rampant and mutating is a very dangerous thing. As a healthcare professional, I have seen many dying from severe COVID because they were not vaccinated both here and overseas. Not being in that situation does not mean that it won't ever happen to you. Only when severe COVID strikes and when you're struggling to breathe in bed will you regret not being vaccinated. It may be too late by then.

Getting vaccinated or not is a personal choice just like having unprotected sex. Pulling out all kinds of data and spreading all kinds of nonsense will not prove anything. People will still continue to get vaccinated and will still believe in science and data. 97% here and more than 75% of people around the world have made their choice and the world is becoming a better place and opening up because of it. Vaccines help save lives. Get over it and stop wasting your time trying to sell the idea that it doesn't. :biggrin:
Screenshot_20230425-061621_Telegram.jpg

You guys took a minimum of 3 monovalent covid jabs meant for 1 single variant. Are you able to understand now why it did not worked?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vaccination during a pandemic should not be a personal choice. It should be mandatory and enforced.

The decisions of the ignorant ill-informed few should not affect the lives of the many.

I gleefully await the trials of the Jipson and Iris clown duet. Popcorn out.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simpletons are not expected to look at the bigger picture as in the case of this idiot. Their reasoning and reaction is always this: If they are faced with something that they don't understand than it must be wrong. Anyone else telling them otherwise will be confronted with abuse because they have no intelligent defence. :wink:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

A simple mind like mine tells me that the earth travelling at a speed of 67000mph non stop in space while spinning 360 degree a day at a speed of 1000 mph is a load bullshit. I m sure this theory make sense to you as you don't have a simple mind like me.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simpletons are not expected to look at the bigger picture as in the case of this idiot. Their reasoning and reaction is always this: If they are faced with something that they don't understand than it must be wrong. Anyone else telling them otherwise will be confronted with abuse because they have no intelligent defence. :wink:
he is posting more shit to disgrace his ancestors.

now he is mind fucking himself over mono and bivalent :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I love his logic

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
A simple mind like mine tells me that the earth travelling at a speed of 67000mph non stop in space while spinning 360 degree a day at a speed of 1000 mph is a load bullshit. I m sure this theory make sense to you as you don't have a simple like me.
If your immortal demigod parents from the planet Zoltan 25 parsecs from Earth had use a vibranium condom all our problems would be solved.