• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spike antigen DETECTED in blood of adolescents who developed post-mRNA vaccine-induced myocarditis, according to global medical research study

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw just to poke holes at your post without regards to which rubbish source you quote from:

a survival rate of 99.92% with vaccines means the mRNA vaccines did a fantastic job.

thank you for supporting our national effort
https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-singapore-explainer-idUSKBN2680TF

Screenshot_20230505-120335_Opera Mini.jpg

0.05% without vaccines.

Screenshot_20230505-120500_Opera Mini.jpg

End 2022 with vaccines. 0.08% mortality.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Please demonstrate the math of how you arrived at a mortality rate of 0.05% without vaccines ( and you are quoting a post by another ranking idiot .... good heavens!)

2. Thank you for agreeing that vaccines help reduce mortality to 0.08%

Popcorn out to see how you continue to dig a deeper hole for yourself ... hee hee hee

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Please demonstrate the math of how you arrived at a mortality rate of 0.05% without vaccines ( and you are quoting a post by another ranking idiot .... good heavens!)

2. Thank you for agreeing that vaccines help reduce mortality to 0.08%

Popcorn out to see how you continue to dig a deeper hole for yourself ... hee hee hee
1. Vaccines were not available in 2020. 28 out of 58k cases. Bear in mind, testing in 2020 was done at a much smaller scale compared to 2021 n 2022. ART kits were not available in 2020.
Which means the mortality rate could be even lower in 2020.
The post was an update of covid situation provided by MOH updated here by fellow member. https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/co...are-fucked-thread.279011/page-86#post-3267957

2. How is 0.08% a reduction from 0.05%?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Vaccines were not available in 2020. 28 out of 58k cases. Bear in mind, testing in 2020 was done at a much smaller scale compared to 2021 n 2022. ART kits were not available in 2020.
Which means the mortality rate could be even lower in 2020.
The post was an update of covid situation provided by MOH updated here by fellow member. https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/co...are-fucked-thread.279011/page-86#post-3267957

2. How is 0.08% a reduction from 0.05%?

Dude : survival/mortality rate is never based on discharge rate.

Please go read up

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most probably

But the tiny minority welding real political power thinks I am doing a good job.

And that's all that matters

understand?
FOUR board supercuck with zero morals.
Only interest is to satisfy the boss, not the truth.
No integrity, no pride, useless.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear … now you hurt my feelings …

u are stupid seriously. u think antibodies created in the body can fight against infections? most important is mucus induced antibodies at the throat and nose area that will help against infection. i dunno u got what 4 board certified? knn fake medical certs. this is just common sense which u are also lacking of.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude : survival/mortality rate is never based on discharge rate.

Please go read up

In case, mortality rates was even
Do you have any link or read up on the formula for the calculation of mortality rates?

The mortality rates of both 0.05% in 2020 and 0.08% in 2022 seems to derive from No. of Mortalities / No. of confirmed cases. No?

All positive cases are required to be isolated in 2020. Therefore the term discharged were used instead of merely reporting them as confirmed cases. Total number of confirmed cases at point of reporting = discharged cases + active cases.

Cos as far as I m concerned, no government agency has refuted on these percentages between 2020 to 2022 when they were reported in the mainstream. So what changed between 2020 and 2021 to 2022?

20230505_164013.jpg

20230505_163919.jpg

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have any link or read up on the formula for the calculation of mortality rates?

The mortality rates of both 0.05% in 2020 and 0.08% in 2022 seems to derive from No. of Mortalities / No. of confirmed cases. No?

All positive cases are required to be isolated in 2020. Therefore the term discharged were used instead of merely reporting them as confirmed cases. Total number of confirmed cases at point of reporting = discharged cases + active cases.

Cos as far as I m concerned, no government agency has refuted on these percentages between 2020 to 2022 when they were reported in the mainstream. So what changed between 2020 and 2021 to 2022?

View attachment 183434

View attachment 183435
Now you are quoting correct sources.

Dude …. so you are saying an increase of 0.03% in mortality in a population of 5 million is significant enough to blame it on the use of vaccines ?

Like I said : please go brush up on your basic medical statistics

please unfuck your mind before further embarrassing yourself

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are stupid seriously. u think antibodies created in the body can fight against infections? most important is mucus induced antibodies at the throat and nose area that will help against infection. i dunno u got what 4 board certified? knn fake medical certs. this is just common sense which u are also lacking of.
Errrr ... Yes ?

Even O levels students know this.

IgA, IgG, IgM etc etc

are you retarded ?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 183434

View attachment 183435
Alright I apologise . You have the courtesy to quote from official sources so I should have the courtesy not to be rude.

By Jan 2021 number of confirmed cases (n) was 58697. Not the discharged cases as first quoted by you. Overall mortality was 0.05%.

By Sept 2022 n= 1,875,275. If n increases naturally mortality rate will also increase. But by a mere 0.03%! Why ?

Because your chart also says 93% of the population have received protection. Your earlier article by Reuters also attributed this low mortality rate to a successfully implemented vaccination program.

In your eagerness to argue vaccination resultIng in increased mortality (by 0.03% after 5.2 million shots ??) you rushed headlong into the numbers and misinterpreted the data.

Valiant effort. Deserves a special mention in the dispatches.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
You take the annualised death rate from ALL causes from an ICA website and call it vaccine related death?

Please ownself crawl back to your special needs school for retards

looks like u dun have much common sense at all. how come still 4 board certified?