• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spike antigen DETECTED in blood of adolescents who developed post-mRNA vaccine-induced myocarditis, according to global medical research study

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 183452

You guys took a minimum of 3 monovalent covid jabs meant for 1 single variant. Are you able to understand now why it did not worked?
This is not an indication that current vaccinations do not work. The move to bivalent shots is to simplify the vaccination schedule because most people have already been vaccinated. Understand? You probably won't because you have a simple mind.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not an indication that current vaccinations do not work. The move to bivalent shots is to simplify the vaccination schedule because most people have already been vaccinated. Understand? You probably won't because you have a simple mind.
Monovalent was meant for the original SAR Cov 2 variant, not Delta variant, not Omicron variant. Bivalent was only available recently.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monovalent was meant for the original SAR Cov 2 variant, not Delta variant, not Omicron variant. Bivalent was only available recently.
In this one statement you entirely contradicted yourself

scroll up and slowly read your own posts (ask a friend if necessary) and hopefully a little dim bulb will appear over your head

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, because things change and you need a change in strategy to counter the changes. The basics will never change: Everyone needs to be vaccinated to protect against severe COVID.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...-simplify-use-bivalent-mrna-covid-19-vaccines

Look, don't get excited over things that will give you an orgasm thinking that you are right. You will never be right. Vaccinations continue to protect from diseases such as smallpox to polio. The science world is a lot more complex than what you think. You think all the reasearchers and medical experts around the world are idiots and you know better? :biggrin:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this one statement you entirely contradicted yourself

scroll up and slowly read your own posts (ask a friend if necessary) and hopefully a little bulb will appear over your head
Nothing contradicting. I have to at times follow the mainstream narrative so that mainstreamers like you can understand.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, because things change and you need a change in strategy to counter the changes. The basics will never change: Everyone needs to be vaccinated to protect against severe COVID.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...-simplify-use-bivalent-mrna-covid-19-vaccines

Look, don't get excited over things that will give you an orgasm thinking that you are right. You will never be right. Vaccinations continue to protect from diseases such as smallpox to polio. The science world is a lot more complex than what you think. You think all the reasearchers and medical experts around the world are idiots and you know better? :biggrin:
Screenshot_20230426-182153_Chrome.jpg

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

And by the way, bivalent vaccine has not been proven in a medical trial.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/human-lab-rats-required-for-bivalent-mrna-shots.327818/post-3678601

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that is why you need to work on your math.

Simple question for a simpleton: How many people are vaccinated and how many are not?

The fact that only double digit numbers are in hospital clearly shows why people need to get vaccinated. The numbers would be in the hundreds or thousands otherwise. Understand?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah... Things have moved on and evolved very quickly from last year.

While I fully understand that in your simple mind, you think that everything stops advancing, but that's not how things roll in the real world, especially in medical science. Many things are achieved, data gathered and breakthroughs realised everyday. :biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because Academy Medicine Singapore , New York State Board and the Royal Colleges of UK deemed it fit that I am certified.

anymore questions ?
Wisdom is not conferred by letters issued by FOUR boards.
Your whole professional and academic life is premised on how well you read, compile and
R E G U R G I T A T E
And repeatedly you have demonstrated that. With those abilities, you lose integrity.
Personally, it leads to loose morals.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah... Things have moved on and evolved very quickly from last year.

While I fully understand that in your simple mind, you think that everything stops advancing, but that's not how things roll in the real world, especially in medical science. Many things are achieved, data gathered and breakthroughs realised everyday. :biggrin:
And yet in spite of advances the earth still only travels at a speed of 67000mph non stop in space while spinning 360 degree a day at a speed of 1000 mph.

How disappointing

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wisdom is not conferred by letters issued by FOUR boards.
Your whole professional and academic life is premised on how well you read, compile and
R E G U R G I T A T E
And repeatedly you have demonstrated that. With those abilities, you lose integrity.
Personally, it leads to loose morals.
I hang my head in shame. The opinion of an anonymous internet coward really shakes me to the very core