• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spike antigen DETECTED in blood of adolescents who developed post-mRNA vaccine-induced myocarditis, according to global medical research study

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do follow mainstream sources and they are telling me something is not right. View attachment 183456View attachment 183455
This is another clear evidence that vaccinations help despite the many changes and new mutations that happened within a period of more than one year. If it wasn't for the high vaccination rate of 97%, we would have experienced more fatalities and would not have gotten ourselves out of the shit. Thank god for the many who believed in science and data. :biggrin:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is another clear evidence that vaccinations help despite the many changes and new mutations that happened within a period of more than one year. If it wasn't for the high vaccination rate of 97%, we would have experienced more fatalities and would not have gotten ourselves out of the shit. Thank god for the many who believed in science and data. :biggrin:
Careful bro … don’t short circuit our poor lad

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The idiot posted the numbers showing why vaccinations work and then says something is telling him things are not right. :biggrin:

What's not right is his brain absorbing all the nonsense from CTs and the many morons here.
Like I said … post after post his boot was in his own ass

It‘s glorious Saturday and another fool will wear a crown.

Off I go to enjoy my mainstream vaccinated life.

you have a good one !

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2023-05-06-10-49-22-69_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Last edited:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccination helped? By increasing mortalities rates?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you notice or not, the fauci in the video clip looks like a silicone dummy. I think it is a clone. He doesn't look and feel human to me.
More like a body double with a mask like this one with Killary.

Screenshot_20230506-150550_Telegram.jpg