• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh: So What? I Foreigner Leh! *Chey*

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 22 Aug 2010
Speed demon Caucasian cyclist races along with cars in Orchard Road

caucasian_cyclist_speeds_along_with_cars-thumbnail.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US"></SCRIPT><IFRAME class=FB_SERVER_IFRAME src="http://www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6&extern=0&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fxd_receiver.htm&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 name=loginStatus scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<OBJECT id=flashXdComm name=flashXdComm classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 width=1 height=1 type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> FB.init("94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6", "/xd_receiver.htm"); function callPublish(title, articleLink, description, thumbnailLink, myemotion) { var message = "is '" + myemotion + "' about this STOMP story: "; var attachment = { 'name': title, 'href': articleLink, 'description': description, 'media': [{ 'type': 'image', 'src': thumbnailLink, 'href': articleLink}] }; FB.Connect.streamPublish(message, attachment); } function shortenURL(articleLink){ shortURLLink = ""; $.getJSON("http://json-tinyurI.appspot.com/?&callback=?", {url: articleLink}, function(data) { shortURLLink = eval(data).tinyurI; }); } </SCRIPT>
Enraged
32%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Shiok!
7%

LOL!
33%

So sad
3%

Sure or not?
1%

Bochup
24%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
This Caucasian cyclist was seen speeding along with the cars in the middle of busy Orchard Road. Was he trying to race with the cars on the road, wonders STOMPer KK.

Not only was it a dangerous act, but the cyclist was also inconveniencing other motorists by speeding alone right smack in the middle of the road.

STOMPer KK says:

"This cyclist was travelling at the same speed of the cars in the middle of the lane at busy orchard road.

"Was he trying to race?

"It is so dangerous to do this in the middle of a busy road.

"Cyclists should keep to the last lane as much as possible and ride carefully."

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 12 Aug 2010
Woman cabby gets no justice after Caucasian passenger refused to pay fare

woman_cabby_gets_no_justice_after_caucasian_passenger_refused_to-thumbnail.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US"></SCRIPT><IFRAME class=FB_SERVER_IFRAME src="http://www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6&extern=2&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fxd_receiver.htm&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 name=loginStatus scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<OBJECT id=flashXdComm name=flashXdComm classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 width=1 height=1 type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> FB.init("94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6", "/xd_receiver.htm"); function callPublish(title, articleLink, description, thumbnailLink, myemotion) { var message = "is '" + myemotion + "' about this STOMP story: "; var attachment = { 'name': title, 'href': articleLink, 'description': description, 'media': [{ 'type': 'image', 'src': thumbnailLink, 'href': articleLink}] }; FB.Connect.streamPublish(message, attachment); } function shortenURL(articleLink){ shortURLLink = ""; $.getJSON("http://json-tinyurI.appspot.com/?&callback=?", {url: articleLink}, function(data) { shortURLLink = eval(data).tinyurI; }); } </SCRIPT>
Enraged
60%

Shiok!
3%

LOL!
4%

So sad
4%

Sure or not?
16%

Bochup
13%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
STOMPer Celine was shocked when a Caucasian man who boarded her cab refused to pay the fare. The passenger was apparently frustrated that the STOMPer was talking on the phone while driving.

The STOMPer claims that she was talking on her hands-free set and even helped the passenger load his luggage inside the taxi boot.

Celine recounts this unpleasant incident:

"On 11 August 2010 at 9.32am, a Caucasian man boarded my taxi from Changi Airport Terminal 3 to go to Changi Village Hotel.

"I helped him load his luggage inside the boot all by myself. He didn't offer to help even though I am a woman.

"During the journey, my handphone rang.

"As it was an urgent call, I apologized to the passenger and told him that I needed to answer this call but the passenger kept quiet.

"After which, I answered the call on my bluetooth hands-free set.

"At Changi Village Hotel, I again assisted the passenger to unload his luggage.

"At this point of time, he grabbed his luggage and shouted that he will not pay the taxi fare as I was on the phone throughout the journey.

"Despite my countless apologies and explanations, he continued to insult me and refused to pay the taxi fare of $13.80. Thereafter, he walked into the hotel to check-in.

"Shocked by his actions, I called Comfort and the police. I informed him that I had called the police.

"The passenger mentioned arrogantly that he had "no time for my nonsense" and left. There was nothing I could do to hold him back.

"Police arrived and approached the hotel staff to enquire about the passenger but they said they were unable to help without a written letter from the police.

"Traumatized by the incident, I proceeded to file a police report. However, I was told to lodge a complaint at the Subordinate Courts, who in turn directed me to go to the Land Transport Authority and Comfort.

"I spent the entire day filing complaints and seeking redress but nobody helped me, just because he was a foreigner.

"Where’s the justice?"

Keywords: cabby , passenger , Caucasian

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a driver knocks down a local bicyclist, call the police.

If he knocks down a foreign caucasian bicyclist, call his priest.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Traumatized by the incident, I proceeded to file a police report. However, I was told to lodge a complaint at the Subordinate Courts, who in turn directed me to go to the Land Transport Authority and Comfort.

"I spent the entire day filing complaints and seeking redress but nobody helped me, just because he was a foreigner.

"Where’s the justice?"

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks ok to me, if he was intending to turn right after which he would be on the kerb side after turning.

If he is turning right, and if he stays on the extreme left, then he is in wrong lane.

If he keeps to rightmost lane, after turning, he will be on the fast lane instead of the lane nearest the kerb of the road.

From the way he's geared up, he's an experienced cyclist, even pro. Not like yr weekend shopper auntie or ah pek or Indo maid.

Posted on 22 Aug 2010
Speed demon Caucasian cyclist races along with cars in Orchard Road"

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Caucasian passenger may have a valid point. He has hired the taxi and he was entitled to some peace and to enjoy his ride in quietitude and freedom from noise, interruptions, intrusion e.g. phone calls, etc. If dont believe, check the T&C in taxi hire.

Singaporeans are so used to being interrupted by cellphones, noise, loud music, radio, warm taxis, taxi reeking of cig smoke..we're not savvy enough to know our rights..

Want to advance to First World status? Insist on changing bad third world behaviour from bad vendors to bad govt servants including Ministers! Speak up!

Posted on 12 Aug 2010
Woman cabby gets no justice after Caucasian passenger refused to pay fare