• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh cyclist involved in not 1 but 2 spats on road says driver showed him no respe

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ang Moh cyclist involved in not 1 but 2 spats on road says driver showed him no r

Aiya relac lah. The poor guy just found out after living in Singapore for 1 year, his wife has been fucking another guy for the past 13 years. :eek:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ang Moh cyclist involved in not 1 but 2 spats on road says driver showed him no r

revoke it ONLY after due process in the courts.

Yes, but only after the ladie's driving license gets revoked for almost running him over.

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

what a moron prick cyclist, he would said the same thing to cyclist if he were a motorist. a prick indeed.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i hope some ah beng driver come down and bash him up :rolleyes: :biggrin:

aggressive_man_threatens_driver_with_wooden_bat-thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

I wonder if the government does revoke employment passes or PR of white foreigners who commit crimes here. Opposition doesn't query this at all. Eg. the ang mo chef who was recently fined for attacking a taxi driver. And they keep telling us to welcome them and help them integrate.

Don't know whether they revoke, but one thing I'm sure is that there is absolutely no necessity for you to welcome them and help them integrate.
Not welcoming people and not helping them to integrate is not a crime in any country in the world.
There is never a need to march to the beat of the establishment drummer.

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't know whether they revoke, but one thing I'm sure is that there is absolutely no necessity for you to welcome them and help them integrate.
Not welcoming people and not helping them to integrate is not a crime in any country in the world.
There is never a need to march to the beat of the establishment drummer.

Well said.

ILoveIHP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope a neh or tiong driver ends his life on the road soon. :smile:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope a neh or tiong driver ends his life on the road soon. :smile:

or he slammed his bike into the back of a stationary lorry. that would be hilarious...

anyway hes fat!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

As long as it is not along a highway, its probably safer to cycle in KL. I saw many banglas and whites just cycling and minding their own business.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bang just stay in Matland and shut the fuck up.

As long as it is not along a highway, its probably safer to cycle in KL. I saw many banglas and whites just cycling and minding their own business.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Argue so much also no point. Let's see him take on a cement mixer and live to ride another day.