• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh cyclist involved in not 1 but 2 spats on road says driver showed him no respe

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreign cyclist involved in not 1 but 2 spats on road says driver showed him no respect
Posted on 18 October 2013 | 31,948 views | 137 comments | 0 shares
<iframe style="border: currentColor; width: 77px; height: 20px;" id="f2ac108ebe82dee" class="fb_ltr" title="Like this content on Facebook." src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action=like&api_key=&channel_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbiter.php%3Fversion%3D27%23cb%3Df38fb21225b57b4%26domain%3Dsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%252Ff18f47e4acf685e%26relation%3Dparent.parent&colorscheme=light&extended_social_context=false&font=arial&href=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fthis-urban-jungle%2Fdriver-showed-me-no-respect-says-foreign-cyclist-involved-in-not-1-but-2-spats&layout=button_count&locale=en_GB&node_type=link&ref=.UmK5B1xyLU0.like&sdk=joey&send=false&show_faces=false&width=90" frameBorder="0" allowTransparency="true" name="f2a694fcee8d712" scrolling="no"></iframe>
<iframe style="width: 107px; height: 20px;" id="twitter-widget-0" class="twitter-share-button twitter-tweet-button twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet Button" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1382126667.html#_=1382201608169&count=horizontal&counturl=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fthis-urban-jungle%2Fdriver-showed-me-no-respect-says-foreign-cyclist-involved-in-not-1-but-2-spats&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fthis-urban-jungle%2Fdriver-showed-me-no-respect-says-foreign-cyclist-involved-in-not-1-but-2-spats&size=m&text=Foreign%20cyclist%20involved%20in%20not%201%20but%202%20spats%20on%20road%20says%20driver%20showed%20him%20no%20respect%20-%20Singapore%20Seen&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fthis-urban-jungle%2Fdriver-showed-me-no-respect-says-foreign-cyclist-involved-in-not-1-but-2-spats%23.UmK5B6wKF7Q.twitter&via=AddThis" frameBorder="0" allowTransparency="true" scrolling="no" data-twttr-rendered="true"></iframe>More Sharing Services

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><!--
<script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=stomp"></script>--><!-- AddThis Button END -->
cyclist-main2.jpg

The cyclist who was involved in a spat with a driver near VivoCity has spoken up, saying the driver in question had shown him no respect.
The cyclist, who wanted to be known only as Keneth, reportedly also lost his cool with another woman driver near the Telok Blangah area in September this year, reports The New Paper.
The incident at VivoCity went viral online after a two-minute video from an in-car camera was posted on Youtube on Oct 8.
It showed Keneth weaving through traffic towards Harbourfront walk and gesturing angrily at the driver in the middle of the road.
"We were both approaching the red light," said Keneth.
"The car was so close to my bike and he kept honking at me.
"There was no other vehicle behind him. He had no reason to honk me."
He added that he approached the driver to ask why he had honked, but the driver's wife simply told him they had a camera.
As for the Telok Blangah incident, Keneth declined to comment and insisted that it should be handled by the police.
But, he added: "She tried to run me over."
The incident, which took place on Sep 16, involved a 41-year-old housewife.
She was returning to her condominium, Caribbean at Keppel Bay, when her SUV nearly collided into Keneth's bicycle.
In a video captured on a closed-circuit television camera, Keneth is then seen banging his fist on her car window, reaching through the window when it was rolled down in an attempt to open the door, while shouting abuse.
The housewife said: "He was violent, aggressive and used vulgarities. "He even threatened at one point that he'd make sure I got my licence revoked."
Keneth is believed to be Australian and has been in Singapore for 14 years.
He chooses to cycle regularly although he owns a car.
He claimed to be a safe road user who has been cycling since he was three.
To read the full report on the cyclist's spat with a driver near VivoCity, click on the story below:
Cyclist beats red light then provokes driver into confrontation near VivoCity.
Video 1 below shows the incident at VivoCity, while video 2 shows the incident at Telok Blangah.

<style type="text/css"> .field-collection-view {margin:0;padding:0}</style>

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ang Moh cyclist involved in not 1 but 2 spats on road says driver showed him no r

Ah Sam's cycling gang member? :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ang Moh cyclist involved in not 1 but 2 spats on road says driver showed him no r

Why do I get a sneaky feeling that this ang mo asshole is on this very forum? :wink:

Hint: one of the more vocal ones on threads relating to cycling or cyclists.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I hope he smashes those fucking motorists.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is Bui Kia? Please flash the Bat signal.

fat-batman.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans! Ptuiii! Any outsider having a good life here can show their cocks to your face and you can only....what can I say?.....Lan Lan! NS? Commando? Guardsmen?! Lanjiao to you!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;y1G5cX2iHAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1G5cX2iHAI[/video]

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pui cb ang moh VS Caribbean at Keppel Bay elite
image.jpg

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal

This kind of pudgy ang moh should be sent back home to earn some "respect" from his country men. He probably thinks he must be granted the respect because he is white. He probably wont even dare do what he did at home.

I say, send him back to his country and be respected!

In the meantime, lets name him and "fame" him for all the respect he wants!

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So, when are the two sinkees going to speak up to defend themselves? I think they will be kiasi, afraid of the police charging them if the cases are taken up.

kopisiewdai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nuff said. Time to bring out the one punch one kill fella. 為民除害

PhilipsM

Alfrescian
Loyal

The housewife said: "He was violent, aggressive and used vulgarities. "He even threatened at one point that he'd make sure I got my licence revoked."

If he is a Singapore PR, his PR should be revoked.

<style type="text/css"> .field-collection-view {margin:0;padding:0}</style>[/QUOTE]

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he is a Singapore PR, his PR should be revoked.

revoke it ONLY after due process in the courts.

jw5

Loyal

Leave him be. Self destruction is only a matter of time.

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal

revoke it ONLY after due process in the courts.

I wonder if the government does revoke employment passes or PR of white foreigners who commit crimes here. Opposition doesn't query this at all. Eg. the ang mo chef who was recently fined for attacking a taxi driver. And they keep telling us to welcome them and help them integrate.