• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Nehs Ganges river and other shitholes in Incredible India (Got vomit?)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dunno. Even in major cities like Delhi, it's not that easy or convenient to go look for a fastfood restaurant, I doubt Varanasi would be any better. Anyway don't let the pple in here scare U so much. If U stick to my basic rules, U should be fine. So far the Western style restaurant I've come across all CMI. In any case, McDonalds is basically localized Indian so there's basically only Chicken on the menu(think they was filet O'Fish). Their KFC totally CMI

IMO better to stick with Indian Food, cheaper and taste way better then most other stuff. If you still think the local restaurant look CMI, stick to the Hotel Restaurants

Oh and I almost forgot, Make sure you dont put any ice in your drinks.

thanks for the reminder ..i got a habbit of putting ice in almost any drinks ..even in winter time . by the way , i will not let ppl influence my decision ...if not i wont be in japan now ..when i first said that i wanted to move over here ...many of my friends including my own family all gave me tons of negative view , saying i will not survive in oversea expecially japan ...but i did and i survive well .

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now THAT is a useful tip! I may eat street food but I dun take iced drinks. Hot tea or coffee... No fruit juices, only coconut. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

don't breathe the air in India too..................

must take so many precautions................so stressful.....................go India for what..................

why go to a place whereby you can catch an incurable disease anytime ???

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for the reminder ..i got a habbit of putting ice in almost any drinks ..even in winter time . by the way , i will not let ppl influence my decision ...if not i wont be in japan now ..when i first said that i wanted to move over here ...many of my friends including my own family all gave me tons of negative view , saying i will not survive in oversea expecially japan ...but i did and i survive well .

still in Japan ah ?

Morgan stanley or Goldman sachs just defaulted over USD1Billion on their own office building becoz of the rising radiation...............

Tokyo is finished..................just that people still conned by the Jap govt.................can't say i blame them............

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
still in Japan ah ?

Morgan stanley or Goldman sachs just defaulted over USD1Billion on their own office building becoz of the rising radiation...............

Tokyo is finished..................just that people still conned by the Jap govt.................can't say i blame them............

thanks ..dont worry about us ..we still doing fine ...:wink: tokyo will never finish ..trust me .

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we import more ah nehs 900000 more coming, Singapore River will become their Ganges. Imagine having a beer at boat quay and ah nehs bathing beside you and a dead body floating nearby.