• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Nehs Ganges river and other shitholes in Incredible India (Got vomit?)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dare not click on the thread today before breakfast , lunch and dinner ....lol .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u wanna cleanse your sins, bath in the Ganges River! But be prepared to die for your sins! Lol

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
they even have a corpse-eating cult in shitskin land...WTF! SHITSKINS ARE SUB-HUMAN!!!!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t7Vy2FQAHYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The damn article say we should not criticize them for reliving themselves on the beaches or fields coz that's what our ancestors did. KNN that was during the era where toilets were not yet invented. Have that joker ever seen an entire row of men standing by the side of a wall right in the middle of town beside a busy main road and using the wall as a public toilet in India? I did!!!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they even have a corpse-eating cult in shitskin land...WTF! SHITSKINS ARE SUB-HUMAN!!!!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t7Vy2FQAHYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just had Teochew porridge cooked by my mom in law... Then I saw this post by bro Bus No 64... My finger itchy, out of curiousity I clicked the mouse to watch the video....In the video, it looked like the fuckturd so called Holy Man eating the arm of the dead corpse raw and rare just like that after cutting the arm off......

Bloody Pariahs Ah Nehs, fuckin sick, dirty, smelly...... They are Scums..!!!:mad:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i always wanted to go varanasi to take picture with the sadhus ..i think they are exotic ....the problem is the food over there which worry me alot .

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i always wanted to go varanasi to take picture with the sadhus ..i think they are exotic ....the problem is the food over there which worry me alot .

Indian food is actually pretty good if you know how to order, short stay still ok, anything more then 1 week and U'll get sick of it. U basically eat the same f**king thing 3 meals a day

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indian food is actually pretty good if you know how to order, short stay still ok, anything more then 1 week and U'll get sick of it. U basically eat the same f**king thing 3 meals a day

good ? really ? have you been to varanasi ? what kind of food can i order from there ? whats the different between singapore indian food and theirs ? care to share , thanks . cause i dont even dare to eat thai street food :(

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG indian food is totally different from India Indian food. Most India Indians I know won't touch local Indian food except for Prata. There are a lot of India Indian food stalls and restaurant nowadays in SG, you can find them everywhere. Basically those stalls not selling local stuff like roti prata or Indian Rojak are probably India Indian food. In a typical Indian restaurant, a meal will consist of 1 or 2 dishes(usually veg) and eat with Roti/Naan/Chapati(or some other form of flat bread) and use the dishes as dip. If you order meat, like tandoori chicken, that's usually the appetizer, they will serve the meat before the main course. At the end of the meal, they will have rice and use the same dishes to finish off the meal. Personally I usually skip the rice part.

You can also order a Tali. It's basically like a set meal where you get a lot of small dishes with different dips for the bread

For something light you can order a Dosa

And the Indian Chicken Briyani is quite different from the local one, I prefer the Indian one

No I have not been to Varanasi but it is in Uttar Pradesh(same state as Delhi which I have been to) so you should be able to find typical north Indian food there. I recommend trying Curry veg, Paneer Tikka Masala/Butter Chicken(depending on whether U want a veg or non-veg), Dal makhani and some butter Naan should be enough to feed 3 or more. If eating alone, just order 1 dish and some rotis/Naan should be enough. U should be able to get them in any Indian restaurant here. Can ask, any FT Indian to recommend some decent Indian restaurant in SG. If available definitely have to try Chicken 65, easily my fav Indian dish but I can't seem to find it here.

Last edited:

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their neighbours, the Chinese are even more polluted. In fact, 6-8 of the top 10 most polluted cities in the world are located in Mandarin speaking herbal tea chugging guanxi parrying China.

More pictures here: http://www.chinahush.com/2009/10/21/amazing-pictures-pollution-in-china/

20091020luguang26.jpg

20091020luguang24.jpg

20091020luguang21.jpg

20091020luguang10.jpg

20091020luguang06.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SG indian food is totally different from India Indian food. Most India Indians I know won't touch local Indian food except for Prata. There are a lot of India Indian food stalls and restaurant nowadays in SG, you can find them everywhere. Basically those stalls not selling local stuff like roti prata or Indian Rojak are probably India Indian food. In a typical Indian restaurant, a meal will consist of 1 or 2 dishes(usually veg) and eat with Roti/Naan/Chapati(or some other form of flat bread) and use the dishes as dip. If you order meat, like tandoori chicken, that's usually the appetizer, they will serve the meat before the main course. At the end of the meal, they will have rice and use the same dishes to finish off the meal. Personally I usually skip the rice part.

You can also order a Tali. It's basically like a set meal where you get a lot of small dishes with different dips for the bread

For something light you can order a Dosa

And the Indian Chicken Briyani is quite different from the local one, I prefer the Indian one

No I have not been to Varanasi but it is in Uttar Pradesh(same state as Delhi which I have been to) so you should be able to find typical north Indian food there. I recommend trying Curry veg, Paneer Tikka Masala/Butter Chicken(depending on whether U want a veg or non-veg), Dal makhani and some butter Naan should be enough to feed 3 or more. If eating alone, just order 1 dish and some rotis/Naan should be enough. U should be able to get them in any Indian restaurant here. Can ask, any FT Indian to recommend some decent Indian restaurant in SG. If available definitely have to try Chicken 65, easily my fav Indian dish but I can't seem to find it here.

thankyou for your input ...next time before i go Varanasi , i think i better come back singapore to try authentic indian food as a warm up :wink: . btw , indian food in japan also taste differently then singapore indian food ..which i dont really like .

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pack your own food and water before you fly off. Consume your own food and water as you get into the suburbans.

An American friend suspected he kena parasite in his liver after drinking bottled mineral water which in hind sight it might be fake bottled water.

I knew a certain airline provides weekly supply of bread for their staff stationed there. Bread stored in fridge.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pack your own food and water before you fly off. Consume your own food and water as you get into the suburbans.

An American friend suspected he kena parasite in his liver after drinking bottled mineral water which in hind sight it might be fake bottled water.

I knew a certain airline provides weekly supply of bread for their staff stationed there. Bread stored in fridge.

bro..what about dinning in those high class restaurant ? should be fine right ? and buy water from 7-11 ? i really wanted to go varanasi ..i think its an exotic place with exotic ppl ...but exotic places have exotic food ..which worry me anot ...:(

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you go there vertically..............

later come back horizontally..............

or end up in the Ganges................

if got family, better don't lah............

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Grad ?

Brit student dies after swim in Ganges

Thu Jul 01 2010

London, July 1 (ANI): A British gap-year student has died days after swimming in the Ganges.

Promising filmmaker Sam Banks collapsed with severe sickness and diarrhoea, The Sun reports.

By the time an ambulance rushed him to hospital in New Delhi, the 20-year-old was dead.

Last night his teacher mum Louise, 49, said: “We’re devastated. He had such a bright future.”

Father Graham said: “I understand from friends out there that he had been swimming in the Ganges.”

The day before he died, Sam learned he had been accepted to study film at the London College of Communication.

He had a brother and two sisters.

His body has been flown home to Steep, Hants, for a second autopsy. (ANI)

220px-Wilson1900Fig3.jpg

I'm a Bio student and so I know about mosquitoes and bacteria, viruses, amoebas, hook worms, etc. When Cao Cao came to the south, his men experienced a devastating effect of diseases caught over there. If you are an Indian living in India, you can survive better than a foreigner who hasn't got any form of natural defenses against such.

India has been plagued by weird germs or viruses that can kill very effectively. So, be wary of this place. Anyway, it's a slum, you will not be enjoying much anyway unless you are a National Geographic photographer wannabe.

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21034344/ns/health-infectious_diseases/t/die-brain-eating-amoeba-after-swimming/]6 die from brain-eating amoeba after swimming[/URL]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What pisses me off is that somehow there are some ang mohs and non indians that will give an excuse why it's okay for kelings to have that sort of river.

The ass washing thing is only okay IF it's like this. The water shoots out in a strong stream like from a bidet or a hose. If not using water to wash in other way is gross and yes wash the hands with soap afterwards.