• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Nehs Ganges river and other shitholes in Incredible India (Got vomit?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
6286269229.jpg

8158899501.jpg

1342318333.jpg

4445335736.jpg

7596126436.jpg

4914651873.jpg

9106188924.jpg

9478711660.jpg

0012411754.jpg

4562290916.jpg

3322439684.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brit student dies after swim in Ganges

Thu Jul 01 2010

London, July 1 (ANI): A British gap-year student has died days after swimming in the Ganges.

Promising filmmaker Sam Banks collapsed with severe sickness and diarrhoea, The Sun reports.

By the time an ambulance rushed him to hospital in New Delhi, the 20-year-old was dead.

Last night his teacher mum Louise, 49, said: “We’re devastated. He had such a bright future.”

Father Graham said: “I understand from friends out there that he had been swimming in the Ganges.”

The day before he died, Sam learned he had been accepted to study film at the London College of Communication.

He had a brother and two sisters.

His body has been flown home to Steep, Hants, for a second autopsy. (ANI)

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cowshit baking on walls...
India%20031.jpg

Does your Pepsi lack pep? Is your Coke not the real thing? India's Hindu nationalist movement apparently has the answer: a new soft drink made from cow urine.

The bovine brew is in the final stages of development by the Cow Protection Department of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), India's biggest and oldest Hindu nationalist group, according to the man who makes it.

Om Prakash, the head of the department, said the drink – called "gau jal", or "cow water" – in Sanskrit was undergoing laboratory tests and would be launched "very soon, maybe by the end of this year".

"Don't worry, it won't smell like urine and will be tasty too," he told The Times from his headquarters in Hardwar, one of four holy cities on the River Ganges. "Its USP will be that it's going to be very healthy. It won't be like carbonated drinks and would be devoid of any toxins."

The drink is the latest attempt by the RSS – which was founded in 1925 and now claims eight million members – to cleanse India of foreign influence and promote its ideology of Hindutva, or Hindu-ness.

Hindus revere cows and slaughtering them is illegal in most of India. Cow dung is traditionally used as a fuel and disinfectant in villages, while cow urine and dung are often consumed in rituals to "purify" those on the bottom rungs of the Hindu caste system.

In 2001, the RSS and its offshoots – which include the opposition Bharatiya Janata Party – began promoting cow urine as a cure for ailments ranging from liver disease to obesity and even cancer.

The movement has often been accused of using more violent methods, such as killing 67 Christians in the eastern state of Orissa last year, and assaulting women in a pub in Mangalore last month. It also has a history of targeting foreign business in India, as in 1994, when it organised a nationwide boycott of multinational consumer goods, including Pepsi and Coca Cola.

The cola brands are popular in India, now one of their biggest markets, but have struggled in recent years to shake off allegations, which they deny, that they contain dangerous levels of pesticide.

Mr Prakash said his drink, by contrast, was made mainly of cow urine, mixed with a few medicinal and ayurvedic herbs. He said it would be "cheap", but declined to give further details about its price or ingredients until it was officially launched.

He insisted, however, that it would be able to compete with the American cola brands, even with their enormous advertising budgets. "We're going to give them good competition as our drink is good for mankind," he said. "We may also think of exporting it."

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is worse than those Faces of Deaths videos..:mad:

I stopped eating my Fishball noodle after viewing all these pics..

This is an eye opener for me on how damn dirty Ganges River really is...

This gruesome pictures has once and for all proved that Indian Bloody Ah Nehs are one of the most disgusting creatures in the entire Universe...and yet they act blood yaya high class in our country..:mad:

It took many years for our Govt to cleaned up the Kallang River into what it is today..... but the Ganges River can never ever be cleaned even if you give these Indians 100 years to do it..

Fuckin Chao Ah Nehs.... They can fuck off back to their Ganges River Shithole and they can rot there for eternity..

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those chao ah nehs act all class in Singapore, but when u look at their homeland, worse than shit! Bloody disgusting pigs!

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nabei..holy man say too dirty....but still throw dead bodies in that river. Pakistan should nuke that dirty Ganges River..

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is worse than those Faces of Deaths videos..:mad:

I stopped eating my Fishball noodle after viewing all these pics..

This is an eye opener for me on how damn dirty Ganges River really is...

This gruesome pictures has once and for all proved that Indian Bloody Ah Nehs are one of the most disgusting creatures in the entire Universe...and yet they act blood yaya high class in our country..:mad:

It took many years for our Govt to cleaned up the Kallang River into what it is today..... but the Ganges River can never ever be cleaned even if you give these Indians 100 years to do it..

Fuckin Chao Ah Nehs.... They can fuck off back to their Ganges River Shithole and they can rot there for eternity..

ganges river water can be used as a biological weapon.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad to say.............i read this thread before my dinner..............don't know still got appetite to eat or not...........still, better than to read this after i ate..............

don't forget this............the Indians don't wanna live this way too.............simply too many people.............

with their caste system and corruption.............what else is there to expect ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Religious belief is really ruining their own civilisation.

If they stop all treating this river as a toilet, the Ganges can irrigate crops, provide fish as food source, drinking water and also hydroelectric energy. That would alleviate their poverty issue in one generation.

Meanwhile these refugees keep coming to our shores..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian Govt must let Bill Gates and his vaccination plan into India big-time...........

only massive de-population can solve their problems.................and ours too.............

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian Govt must let Bill Gates and his vaccination plan into India big-time...........

only massive de-population can solve their problems.................and ours too.............

U mean chemical castration? Clearly, the use of contraceptives is too complicated for them.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean chemical castration? Clearly, the use of contraceptives is too complicated for them.

Bill Gates and other billionaires putting money into his foundation is funding vaccination ..........

those vaccines contain substances that induce infertility and death..........

they already doing it in Africa.........

only the most naive fools will believe these rich bastards are so charitable...........LOL