• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another anti-China Ah Neh

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon Ah Nehs will control Sinkies and Sinkieland will also be firmly anti-China.
The present president is Ah Neh (pretending to be Machik); the next president oso Ah Neh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China in its current form is a cancer to the rest of the world. Besides the ah nehs, the Viets, Pinoys, Japs, gooks and smarter angmohs have all woken up to this fact. :cool:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually I seriously dislike ccp tiongs but i hate ah neh people even more. both countries should be nuked to flat land

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/opinio...off-what-can-the-philippines-do-against-china

Follow his advice, ASEAN will have to be anti-China as well.

The proliferation of anti-China articles by Ah Nehs all over the world is noticeable. The Ah Neh diaspora is working hard to help India trounce China.

Is he an Indian or Indonesian? His photo looks more Indonesian than Indian if you ask me. I took a look at his blog and most of the stuff he wrote is on Indonesia.

http://evanlaksmana.com/southeast-asian-security
http://evanlaksmana.com/indonesian-foreign-policy

Just reading the headlines of his articles, it would seem his solution to everything involving Indonesia is to ally with US and slug it out with China.

As this is a paid article, do you mind posting the full ST commentary here for us to see? Thanks.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China in its current form is a cancer to the rest of the world. Besides the ah nehs, the Viets, Pinoys, Japs, gooks and smarter angmohs have all woken up to this fact. :cool:

Then destroy China. So much talk but no one wants to fire nukes on China or send troops to fight them.

The Ah Nehs are worse than the Chinese. Just look at their recent deeds ...ban rice exports, during the pandemic, it ban exports of Covid vaccines and divert the supplies to be used internally. Modi did not even bother to order the vaccines. Those vaccines were bought by WHO for the developing world.
You can have the Ah Nehs. The Chinese are the much better than the snakes.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
DreoZlX.gif

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia trust india more than China

The weapons sold to China were copied and modified and no remorse.
Russia has stopped selling weapons to China due to unscrupulous thieving.