• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expert Advice Needed - what happen if I accidentally step into this circle?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What should I do if I accidentally step into this circle?

If I didn't do anything what will happen to me?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chiu will be offered de post of transport minister bery soon...if chiu make it aft 5 yrs...got chance to become dpm or president...bery relac huan...shake hand n say halo oni...:biggrin::biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are chinks so spooked by chink Halloween during the 7th lunar month and not western halloween in October? It really boggles the mind.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are chinks so spooked by chink Halloween during the 7th lunar month and not western halloween in October? It really boggles the mind.

because your father is a chink, unless, of course if your mum was mudfucked and bore you

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are Buddhist you get sore feet that's all.

If you are Christian you die cock standing, fake Jesus will use Isiah 52 to tell you to fark off like he did to the Roman Empire ... hehehe

What should I do if I accidentally step into this circle?

If I didn't do anything what will happen to me?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Guys I'm very serious because I actually trip on my left leg a few minutes ago the same foot I stepped into the circle now my ankles hurt. I was expecting suggestions like some rituals or chats or something.

Anyway I'll start now by taking a bath with pomegranate leaves (石榴) from outside my flat.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then I have one thing to say to you,congrats u are one of the 60.1% daft and stupid,and probably also one of the 70% religious morons that reside on this island,both are highly correlated.if ur mind is highly susceptible to the bullshit of religion than its probably also highly susceptible to the bullshit of PAP.

kopiOcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys I'm very serious because I actually trip on my left leg a few minutes ago the same foot I stepped into the circle now my ankles hurt. I was expecting suggestions like some rituals or chats or something.

Anyway I'll start now by taking a bath with pomegranate leaves (石榴) from outside my flat.

you may need to summon TuaYaPeh to help negotiate with them....tian ling ling di ling ling :biggrin:

kopiOcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
or you can also ask escher where to buy those giant joss sticks, throw in 1 paper aeroplane, 1 mercedes and 2 boxes of gold ingots should be able to settle with them lah :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
or you can also ask escher where to buy those giant joss sticks, throw in 1 paper aeroplane, 1 mercedes and 2 boxes of gold ingots should be able to settle with them lah :biggrin:

Hope it works but I ft much better after the pomegranate leaves bath

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

next time, just say "let the spring blossoms bloom" in any language, even thai...can add "chok dee" even.
if you're around that area / spot - just go buy a pkt of offerings that comes in a set at $9, and pay homage to the powers that be.