• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You know Jeanette Aw is getting desperate when...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek: piang eh ! Front door loaded with red ketchup, back door loaded with black asam .... :eek:

Aiyoh small problem. Tell your partner to give signal if shit or 'german gas' akan datang. My friend once told me his story concerning back door. He did it commando.

Halfway thru the act, felt strange so withdrew weapon. Holy smoke, his weapon kena sai! From that time on, always front door for him however enticing the back door appears.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh small problem. Tell your partner to give signal if shit or 'german gas' akan datang. My friend once told me his story concerning back door. He did it commando.

Halfway thru the act, felt strange so withdrew weapon. Holy smoke, his weapon kena sai! From that time on, always front door for him however enticing the back door appears.
Wahahahahahaha....bloody hell! I can't stop laughing...:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Piang eh! All girls/women surrender to u liao, bro!

Cannot like that say bro. I one person how to handle so many charbors? We must share. I tong beh tiao later very fast up the lorry. Age is indeed no joke. Nowadays engine not so smooth and power liao. If only I was back to my 20s. God is fair. 20s good strength no money. Now got sikit money no strength. Knna.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't lick the ass unless girl is certified clean. Or else, yucks.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot like that say bro. I one person how to handle so many charbors? We must share. I tong beh tiao later very fast up the lorry. Age is indeed no joke. Nowadays engine not so smooth and power liao. If only I was back to my 20s. God is fair. 20s good strength no money. Now got sikit money no strength. Knna.
Can lah, u can do the can-can dance! Just like that Prof.Yang(82yr-old) still can do!!! Hahaha..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't lick the ass unless girl is certified clean. Or else, yucks.

I opine backside is cleaner than abalone. Firstly, it is rarely used. Should be cleaner then. Secondly, havent heard can get diseases thru back door.

End of the day, an assessment is needed. Depending on your target, soem are no-no. Some abalones you see already want to make you puke! Some backsides blacker than black. How to?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I opine backside is cleaner than abalone. Firstly, it is rarely used. Should be cleaner then. Secondly, havent heard can get diseases thru back door.

End of the day, an assessment is needed. Depending on your target, soem are no-no. Some abalones you see already want to make you puke! Some backsides blacker than black. How to?

Wah lau eh... haha... si beh gross... Ram duno got play backdoor not... :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean they dip in 'sambal' and lick it off!!..yucks!...I just eaten food!:p

There's no need to lick it off if you mean licking literally. Saliva can't spread AIDS. Blood can. Erection is a function of blood flush, go figure.