• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yap Keng Ho - Please provide your background

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hate to tell you bro, the statement actually means that he should not have been arrested as he was not taking part in the protest. Its more of a statement to fight the authorities on a technicality. Its seems to support Yap who posted the same things after his release - that he should not have been arrested.

If SDP wanted to make it crystal clear, they would have done a statement like so

" My Yap Keng Hor is not a member of the SDP, not considered to be supporter that follows in the main the SDP approach to politics and SDP do not want to be associated with this individual."

In fact the statement tells me that iinteresting tactics are being used. I suspect the difference surfaced only recently. The comment on Chee/SDP being soft as mentioned by Yap in his post in this forum

UY left out mentioning and giving credits to the F4:eek:...no wonder:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Originally Posted by one2unite
I reply to you and not to the couple of PAP running dogs who are busy trying to hijack this thread which is abt Yap Keng Ho who seems to have gone silent on the numerous questions posed to him.]

could one2unite be a shared nic?? they had done that in the old sbf, they can repeat the same pattern here. intention is to confuse and give others the wrong impression about the "many" supporters here.

it's really confusing cos in the real reported picture there were only less than 20.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SDP statement is very clear that Yap is not its member and neither a supporter although he was roped in by the police together with the other 18 accused. It's only the 154th despicable 'poor prostitutes and running dogs' of the PAP who keep referring to Yap as SDP supporter, of course with an ulterior motive to associate SDP with psychopaths like him.

On the first day when the 18 were charged, all of them appeared standing on the steps of the Sub Courts and Yap was not among them.

As far as the SDP is concerned, Yap is a loony who tries to gatecrash into its public activities. From informed sources Yap has long been declared persona non grata by the SDP and its supporters.

SDP didn't want to make it an issue because Yap Keng Ho is nobody, a non entity.

Yap is not part of the movement that SDP is spearheading to change the system. Since he doesn't believe in SDP's 'soft' approach, why is he not going it alone to propagate his ideas, if he has any, to dismantle the LEEgime!!??

What happened to his solo hunger strike in front of the Istana??

If I were Yap, I wouldn't want to go even near the place where I'm not welcome. It looks like agent provocateurs have no shame.

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hate to tell you bro, the statement actually means that he should not have been arrested as he was not taking part in the protest. Its more of a statement to fight the authorities on a technicality. Its seems to support Yap who posted the same things after his release - that he should not have been arrested.

Dear Scroobal,

I didn't want to further this thread, but I have to point out that SDP has already stated very categorically, in its website, that Yap Keng Ho is not part of the protest AS HE DID NOT WEAR THE PROTEST T-SHIRT, unlike the 18 others who did.

Whether he is a "supporter" or "not a supporter" is a very subjective thing which only Uncle Yap, and no one else, can truly answer.

It is not up to SDP or anyone else to claim whether UY is or is not a supporter.

But surely SDP has the right to say UY was not a PARTICIPANT, because he did not follow the prescribed course of action, namely, wearing the said T-shirt.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SDP statement is very clear that Yap is not its member and neither a supporter although he was roped in by the police together with the other 18 accused. It's only the 154th despicable 'poor prostitutes and running dogs' of the PAP who keep referring to Yap as SDP supporter, of course with an ulterior motive to associate SDP with psychopaths like him.

On the first day when the 18 were charged, all of them appeared standing on the steps of the Sub Courts and Yap was not among them.

As far as the SDP is concerned, Yap is a loony who tries to gatecrash into its public activities. From informed sources Yap has long been declared persona non grata by the SDP and its supporters.

SDP didn't want to make it an issue because Yap Keng Ho is nobody, a non entity.

Yap is not part of the movement that SDP is spearheading to change the system. Since he doesn't believe in SDP's 'soft' approach, why is he not going it alone to propagate his ideas, if he has any, to dismantle the LEEgime!!??

What happened to his solo hunger strike in front of the Istana??

If I were Yap, I wouldn't want to go even near the place where I'm not welcome. It looks like agent provocateurs have no shame.

rewind to the last GE or certain public speaking.

i think somewhere in sdp videoclip (or was it fr UY), we witnessed UY and csj rallying publicly.

UY was talking in hokkien...and csj was speaking in that dialect on and off in broken hokkien.

care to talk about that? it gave the impression UY is SDP. very confusing!!

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locke,

So with respect, I don't think it is fair to just draw an arrow in Chia and his group's direction without further concrete substantiation especially since it was Scroobal who started this particular thread.

Cheers

Appreciate your fair statement..

Thank you very much :-)

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

And here we have that sweet old Kim Jong Ill look alike emphasizing that U Yap was not a participant ( emulating one2unite ) forgetting conveniently like some communist rewriting of history the protests before chia ti lik where U Yap was a participant and was jailed.

The angst I feel is more along the lines of " who shall rid me of this troublesome priest " because of possible differences about methods. That Kim Jong Ill look alike keeps on emphasizing that the SDP says that he was not a participant , says that the SDP has not acknowledged that U Yap is a supporter which ties in beautifully with what that idiotic learned mongerel one2unite claims about U Yap being an SDP supporter being a ST lie. And he then pushes it all to U Yap.

Locke

antibastard

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Yap Keng Ho is for real, why are JBJ, CSJ and other activists distancing themselves from this guy??

Has Yap ever organized any protest or demonstration on his own?? He's always gatecrashing into events organized by others.

Why is Yap not seen at WP and NSP activities??

What happened to Yap's solo 'hunger protest' in front of the Istana??

UY is more real opposition than JBJ & CSJ added up. He is the true rebel while CSJ & JBJ are just democrats. Sure enough they won't stick too closely. JBJ & CSJ also keep distance from each other, becase JBJ is less confrontational than CSJ.

Are you so blind and stupid! :confused::confused:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear One2unite

Great so u speak on behalf of the SDP calling him a Looney. "Informed Sources" well funnily enough U Yap has gone to jail for the SDP and with the SDP. Honestly even if you disagree with the man about how things should be done, HE has done something for the SDP prior to you clowns emerging.

There are easier ways to retire a man, a genteel way to put a man on "gardening leave" as the British would say, not you guys, you slime, you insult you put a man down using clones. Despicable to the core.

Locke

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Appreciate your fair statement.. Thank you very much :-)

Yes, thanks to Porfirio Rubirosa for pointing out that the thread starter is Scroobal and not F4.

Melvin Tan: "Two people say the same thing, but only one is right."

In this case, I merely agreed with Scroobal. But now, Uncle Yap is the hero and we are the villian.

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle Yap is the hero and we are the villian.

Contrary to what some of them like to paint us..

We do what we do because we think that is the right thing to do..definitely not because we want to be heroes..

While others only talk, let our action speaks for us..

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
While others only talk, let our action speaks for us..

Yes, sis LaMei. SDP members, its supporters, as well as all the active citizenry that are close to them, whether partisan or non-partisan, tend to be DO-ers rather than mere talkers.

You are certainly a 100% do-er, as is Tilik, and the rest of the 18 charged, including uncle yap.

For me, I am struggling to keep up with you fast-paced guys/gals, but I'll continue to do what I can and feel comfortable with.

E-Jay

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY is more real opposition than JBJ & CSJ added up. He is the true rebel while CSJ & JBJ are just democrats. Sure enough they won't stick too closely. JBJ & CSJ also keep distance from each other, becase JBJ is less confrontational than CSJ.

Are you so blind and stupid! :confused::confused:

In politics differences in approach are inevitable and also healthy for the overall progress of the society.

CSJ has a political party in which people who agree with his views are banded together in working for change the way they feel is right.

Similarly, JBJ with his fellow members has set up the RP to attract support for his cause.

Also, individual activists have formed their own circle of like-minded groups to champion the causes they are passionate about.

But who is Yap Keng Ho??

Yap is a loner with weird ideas. If his views are appealing to others, I'm sure by now people would have rallied around him.

Yap has no support at all. This was shown when he staged his solo 'hunger strike' in front of the Istana.

Why must Yap use the SDP and to a certain extent the RP to gatecrash into their protests/demonstrations/activities to peddle his 'koyo'??

Why can't he set up his own 'stall to sell his stuff'!!??

Yap's unsolicited and uninvited 'intrusion into other people's houses' is highly suspect.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are certainly a 100% do-er, as is Tilik, and the rest of the 18 charged, including uncle yap.

E-Jay

But Yap Keng Ho's uninvited intrusion with his swaggering conduct while you people are having your activities is highly suspect. Is it the reason why the 18 of you have excluded this guy from the group photo in front of the Sub Courts??

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But surely SDP has the right to say UY was not a PARTICIPANT, because he did not follow the prescribed course of action, namely, wearing the said T-shirt.

I'm not referring to this case in particular, but just the general principle.

Participation in an assembly (whether lawful or unlawful) is not based on membership status or attire. It's based on action and position. Position not only meaning physical position, but also motivational position.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Participation in an assembly (whether lawful or unlawful) is not based on membership status or attire. It's based on action and position. Position not only meaning physical position, but also motivational position.

Yeah, participation is open to everyone. But a known trouble maker insists on gatecrashing into your activities and demanding to turn the events according to his ways to further his weired agenda, then no right thinking person would tolerate it. Yap is such a swaggering piece of shit.

Yap went on a solo hunger strike in front of the Istana after publicising it in his blog, but nobody bothered abt this loony character.

Yap should come here and explain why he had to abandon his 'hunger strike'. By the way, has Yap ever organized any protest/demonstration on his own?? All that he does is spewing empty rhetoric abt his 'old dog thief'!! This gives rise to his motive in wanting to topple the LEEgime by always latching on to others who have different strategy.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Yeah, participation is open to everyone. But a known trouble maker insists on gatecrashing into your activities and demanding to turn the events according to his ways to further his weired agenda, then no right thinking person would tolerate it. Yap is such a swaggering piece of shit.

Dear one2unite,

Now you have avoided answering my very basic fundamental question, ON WHAT BASIS are you speaking on BEHALF of SDP?

Yet, you have gone into another more damaging assertions: SDP cannot tolerate Uncle Yap? Well, unless you would agree that SDP members are not "right thinking person"!

You are painting SDP very badly, intolerance of different views, just like PAP! Now I seriously think that you are out to paint SDP very badly. Or else, you are really a very vindictive person who are using SDP to hit back at Uncle Yap; or rather, you are hitting BOTH at the same time.

You are painting SDP as tyrannic, intolerant and petty. What's your agenda?

Goh Meng Seng

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is abt Yap Keng Ho who has almost gone into oblivion, unable to answer questions concerning himself.

What is puzzling is the fact that LKY has publicly said he would sue anyone, even in cyberspace, who defames him. In keeping with this the LEEgime has taken to task bloggers Robert Ho and Gopalan Nair.

If one were to read Yap Keng Ho's blog postings, it would be clear that he is a perfect target for criminal defamation by Lau Lee. And yet nothing is done to this guy, except to deliberately charge him with other genuine protesters and demonstrators who have nothing to do with this shady character and weird agenda.

By letting loose Yap to create confusion in the ranks of the 'vociferous' opposition, is it the intention of the LEEgime to discredit the noble objectives of the real protesters and demonstrators??

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread is abt Yap Keng Ho who has almost gone into oblivion, unable to answer questions concerning himself.
??

Let's close rank and move on. There are more preparation ahead to be done since next election is just about 2 years away.